All Comments on 'Hose and a Hard-On Ch. 02'

by TaraJean

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
aliencardiganaliencardiganabout 13 years ago
Hot hot hot !!!

Incredibly hot story! Well written and I'm looking forward to more chapters.

oldhippie1949oldhippie1949about 13 years ago
my kind of threesome

very hot, very well written, very descriptive and I WANT MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nobody wants bi porn

Go back to straight porn story's, your pantie sniffing story's get away more views than this shit, stop wasting your time with this and move onto straight story's again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very Sexy!

Great story! Hope to read more soon!

Panty10Panty10about 13 years ago
What a fantasy!

That would be so nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE MORE!!!!

Any more to this story!!

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 13 years ago
Great wish I could find a willing couple

I loved the story, there is something about a woman and her panties that excites me. The smell of a woman in her menses is unmistakeable and I loved to lick my wife or girl friend during her period. The wearing of hose either panty or regular with garter belt is a sensation thats hard to discribe but I wear hose everyday now. Hope to read more stories like this on here. Or a continuation of Alex and his trials.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GAY

Whats up with this bi sexual shit? Go back to pantie sniffing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story!

Lovely story. Reminded me of the MMF threesome when I lost my anal cherry. Both he and I were wearing stockings and garters as my wife readied my ass for his cock. Your story remined me of seeing my stocking covered legs in the air as his dick popped my cherry.

Hope you write more of Alex's adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent

I wish I was Alex in this story . . .

justfunfor2justfunfor2over 10 years ago
Extremely Hot

This story was one of the best. I wish I had the opportunity for this to happen with my wife and I. I was hard all the way through this one. The wife is reading now and loves it.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 6 years ago
Excellent.

It was really an extremely good story, and very well written. Great storytelling.

As anonymous sex goes, this is near or at the apex. Of course, I'm one of those who sometimes wants the fun to offer up a repeat option, so I kinds wanted him to leave a business card (I know, that totally ruins the anon part)

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great story

I loved it, he is getting a collection of ladies underwear.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous