Hose House Ch. 03

Story Info
Andy is punished after trying to escape his nylon captors.
2.6k words
4.46
79.8k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/27/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After being forced to wear pantyhose by the girls of Theta Rho Psi, a sorority dubbing itself "Hose House," Andy had displeased his captors by ruining his first pair of pantyhose. As punishment, the boy was encased from head to toe in pantyhose under so many layers that he could barely move. Left alone in the bedroom, Andy was trapped inside a prison of nylon.

Trapped inside so many layers of pantyhose was a terrifying experience, so many questions stirring in his mind with no way to even ask them, so many things he wanted to do but could not. Andy could move his elbows just a bit and he could wiggle around the waist, but the layers of nylon were holding him in place and trapping him.

The soft and silky feel of the nylon was the same as before, but now it was amplified to an extreme. The compression was nearly crushing him and the gentle pressure of just one pair was increased to a gripping constriction. Somehow, it was exhausting to him, the unrelenting force was fighting him constantly, and his muscles were weakened by their silky strength. The feeling of pantyhose was heavenly, but the compression and entrapment was hellish.

After only a brief period of struggle, Andy was reduced only to feeling and thought. Inside the encasement, he thought about what any prisoner thinks about -- escape.

"Let's see how am I going to get out of here? Well I expect they'll let me out of this eventually, that's my opportunity really. But there are so many girls and just one of me, brute force won't work at all so I'll have to be smart."

Time became meaningless; there was only him and his encasement. And after an unknown amount of time Andy felt a soft touch through the layers of nylon - he was finally being released. As the layers went off, he felt more and more freedom, though his body was too weak from the ordeal. As the last layers were removed, he was able to see his captors once again.

"Feeling better now?" Jennifer said

Andy groaned, his mind still in a haze. He was surrounded by Jennifer and several other sorority girls.

"I'm sorry that had to happen, but I'm sure some part of you enjoyed being wrapped up by a bunch of pretty girls" She flirtingly brushed his cheek "c'mon, it's time we showed you around the house. Let's get you dressed first."

Andy was given a man's t-shirt, a pair of cargo shorts, and a new pair of shiny beige pantyhose.

"Really?" Andy said, "Come on Jenny I just got out of these things; please don't make me wear pantyhose anymore." Andy was exhausted and shaken.

"Now you know I can't let your pretty legs go bare, everybody wears hose in hose house, and you're our guest. You'll get used to wearing them, I'm sure of it."

Andy was sure he didn't have a choice here, so with Jennifer's help he put on what would be a normal set of clothes for him with the addition of pantyhose; these were thicker and had a glossy shine to them.

Andy was shown around the house and more formally introduced to the girls. Soon it was time for dinner and he was sat down at the dinner table, his body was still weak from his previous ordeal.

Anxiety was setting in, Andy hoped he could talk his way out of this "Listen this is all very nice and I'm glad to be having dinner here but I would really like to go home".

"Oh but you just got here!" Clarissa said "and we all really like our new toy" The rest of the girls smiled at this comment.

"what the- toy? Listen I really"

"no you can't leave, we won't let you"

"but- I"

"Don't make us restrain you again!" Andy was silenced at this threat as Clarissa and the sorority girls eagerly waited for Andy to speak out again.

Andy sighed "ok, what do you want from me?"

"Well" Clarissa explained, "Hose House is a sorority of young women who enjoy wearing pantyhose, tights, and stockings very much. We like to wear them, we like seeing other girls wear them, and we even like to make young men like you wear them. It's a turn-on, a fetish if you will. All we want is to make you wear whatever we put you in, is that so hard?

"Theta Rho Psi is a national sorority that has a lot of influence in hundreds of colleges and universities. We can make sure your classes are taken care of while you're here in the house, all your accommodations will be made, and if you don't stop resisting we can make you disappear and keep too many questions from being asked"

Andy was shocked "so.....this is what you girls are into?

"All of us" Clarissa replied, "escape is impossible, give into it."

After that dinner conversation Andy felt as if he had been doomed, he had to get out somehow. A week passed and Andy was made to wear every kind of pantyhose and tights they had. From thick opaque tights, textured and patterned tights, and even unusual lace and wool tights. He was placed into constricting support pantyhose, ultra-sheer pantyhose, and every brand and style the house had available. He was made to eat, sleep, and live always wearing the erogenous nylon pantyhose. He learned to keep himself shaved, smooth, and always properly hosed.

Andy was only allowed to wear shorts, and they were much shorter than those a man would typically wear - in fact, they probably were not men's shorts. The tortured boy was made to expose as much of his legs as possible at all times.

The pantyhose they made him wear all had a control top -- a tighter portion around the waist that acted as a light girdle. The purpose of this was to make his waist appear more feminine and for something a little more diabolical -- for tucking away his genitals. Andy was made to push his testicles up into his abdomen and pull his penis straight down until it pointed backward; the control top was pulled up tight into his crotch and his sex organs were held that way by the unrelenting grip of the nylon garment. Andy wasn't allowed to wear underwear under his hosiery and the control top was very emasculating; it made his penis feel inaccessible and not present at all. It did more than just make him look feminine, it made him *feel* feminine.

The "control" of the control top was more than literal; Andy thought it was a metaphor as well. This thing was controlling him, not only was it hiding his manhood it was slowly removing it and taking away his masculinity.

They made him pose and strut whenever they wanted, the emasculated boy reluctantly obliged, as he feared they would encase him again. He stood up on the coffee table as the girls caressed his hosed thighs, this actually made Andy feel very turned on, but he feared to admit this even to himself.

As the days passed he actually did become used to this life, he was allowed to relax around the house all day and actually became friendly with the girls here. They talked, watched television, movies, played video games, and shared stories together. Andy wasn't mistreated so long as his legs were kept encased in that uniquely feminine clothing at all times. Still, we was a captive here and escape was always on his mind.

While he was ingratiated into the group, Andy was always plotting to run away. After observing and taking note of the girls' schedules he determined when the greatest number of occupants were away in class -- this would be his chance.

That morning Andy put on a pair of opaque chocolate-brown tights, perhaps they wouldn't look so odd to other people until he could get out of them. He was lounging on a couch in the commons room as Clarissa went off for class.

"You're looking very nice today Clarissa" Andy commented on her outfit "Well thank you Andy, those tights have a slimming look on your pretty legs."

"freaks" Andy muttered under his breath as Clarissa shut the door behind her.

As soon as her car left the driveway, Andy sprang into action. The best pair of shoes he could find were a pair of women's flat dress shoes -- they would have to do. Andy quietly closed and locked the door behind him, finally he was out.

Breathing the fresh air outside felt like freedom, but the cool air blowing across his hosed legs reminded him of what he had to do. His knees shivered and he looked down and saw a cute girl's legs shivering in the cold; he was making such a feminine and girly pose for a moment.

He took a deep breath and started into a sprint. Andy ran all the way across campus dressed in a t-shirt, khaki shorts, opaque brown tights, and girl's shoes. As he crossed the campus he was seen by dozens of onlookers, a scrawny boy in brown tights running like a maniac was a hilarious sight! This was the most humiliating feeling imaginable, but Andy knew it was either this or whatever those girls were going to do to him.

Andy could see his dormitory just across the street and after a quick glance to check traffic he dashed across the street. Laughing onlookers watched as a black van zoomed to cross Andy's path and the side door opened revealing a number of sexy pantyhose-clad sorority girls inside. Andy was running as hard as his pretty legs would carry him and before he could slow down, he practically ran right into the van. The van door shut and with a squeal of tires the van sped off. Those watching this unfold weren't quite sure what they had just witnessed.

Inside the van were the beautiful girls of Hose House -- Andy was caught! He fought them and actually landed a few punches, after a struggle Andy was restrained.

His eyes were met with his captor, Clarissa, who looked none too happy about Andy's escape attempt. "You fucking little twit, you're going to regret this stunt! You're stupid Andy, you're too damned stupid to realize what you had. You're our toy now, don't you appreciate how much we enjoy playing with you? There's nothing that turns us on more than making a sloppy boy like you into a pantyhose fetishist like us. We've been so good to you Andy, we made your legs look so pretty -- look at them! -- we let you parade around the house for a week, we even did your homework for you. And this is what we get in return?

"Girls let's strip him, time to teach this disobedient little jerk a lesson"

Andy struggled violently as his clothing was ripped off his body just like when this whole ordeal first started.

The girls' captive was placed face down in the floor of the moving van and he struggled to see what was happening behind him. He heard the now familiar sound of nylon sliding and pulling and he was certain something horrible was in store for him.

Andy looked straight up just in time to see a thick white nylon stocking being pulled over his head. He was lifted up and all his eyes could see was a long tunnel of white tights material.

Andy was being placed into a long nylon cocoon!

This was some kind of nylon tube that had been specially made for this kind of thing. It was made out of very thick material like opaque tights and was especially tight like spandex, the tube was several feet longer than Andy's body and there was plenty of slack above his head and below his feet.

He felt it being pulled down his girlishly smooth form across his hips and down to his feet, it was like being placed into a giant pair of pantyhose. The sound of nylon rubbing against nylon was all he could hear and all he could feel.

Andy could feel his captors hands release him but now the tube was doing their job for them, the material would stretch a bit but Andy's hands were pinned at his sides. Amidst his squirming and struggling, the ends of the tube were tied in a knot above his head and below his feet. Andy was encased in a cocoon of tights, escape was impossible!

Andy struggled and fought against this, he wasn't willing to play it nice anymore. He wriggled and squirmed all the way back to the house, but despite his efforts he barely managed to roll over onto his back.

As soon as the van stopped he was picked up, the girls grabbed each end of the tube and carried him suspended in his silky trap and it was easily strong enough to support his weight. Andy could see through his encasement as he was carried through the front door of the Theta Rho Phi house and dropped face down on the coffee table in the commons room.

"Now" Clarissa grinned "if you won't look pretty for us willingly there is an alternative. Sherri, put him in the alternative!"

Andy's frightened eyes rolled up to see a tall brunette girl wearing a miniskirt and fishnet tights pulling on the nylon tube, taking the slack out of it and making the cocoon even tighter. She pulled the knotted end straight up to bring his eyes to meet hers. "Relax your legs honey, otherwise you'll get a muscle cramp."

Andy had no choice to stare at this beautiful girl as he felt the bottom end of the tube being pulled upward was well. By pulling the slack of the nylon tube his legs were curled up until his toes pointed toward his head. His back arced to compensate for this uncomfortable position.

Stretching the thick white nylon tightly across his face, Sherry and Clarissa tied the two ends of the tube in a knot behind his back. Andy had been stretched into a pantyhose bondage!

He tried to kick his feet back but that made the tube pull tighter against his face, and he tried straighten his neck down but that pulled his feet back.

This was torture -- nylon torture -- all he could do was to squirm and writhe inside the cocoon. He couldn't believe that he couldn't simply tear the material with his strength but it was too strong, by kicking his feet all he was doing was making the knots binding him even tighter.

He could see through the hazy encasement that the girls had all sat down around him, just watching him, it was then that Andy realized that they *wanted* to see him struggle and squirm. They could have encased him like before where he couldn't move at all, but they chose this because he could squirm around inside it.

As soon as Andy realized how much they were enjoying it, he stopped struggling and tried to relax. With this the nylon-crazed sorority girls began rubbing and groping his trapped body, Andy felt so naked and vulnerable with his nylon-covered rear exposed. Being touched by so many hands through the soft and sensual nylon, Andy realized that this was certainly turning him on. Andy began fighting his bonds again, but perhaps what he was really fighting was the thought that he was enjoying this almost as much as his tormentors were.