All Comments on 'Hose House Ch. 03'

by AlwaysWearsTights

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Nice!!

Wow, got me hot... I gotta find some of the wife's pantyhose!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
XXXL Tights

My gf and I liked to wear tights when I tied her up. She would wear thick black tights and a long sleeve black leotard. I tied her up almost every night in her tights. I bought a pair of XXXL black men's tights from a dance store. I got her really loaded up on xanax one night. I put both of her feet into one leg of the tights and pulloed them up past her waist. I pulled the other leg down over her head down past her shoulders and down until she was completely encased in the tights. When she realized she was completely trapped inside a pair of tights she didn't like it. She struggled and tried to get out, but she could barely move. I watched her struggle for awhile and beg to get out. She eventually stopped struggling and just started crying and begging me to let her out. Of course I didn't. I kept her in the tights all night and most of the next day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best encasement stories I have read! Please tell me there are others forthcoming ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He's having a run on the run.

If I captured him, girls it's beauty shop time! Turn him into a real girl! "ha"ha Candice don't forget panties and makeup too? So sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing!

This series got me aroused. Makes me wish that was me, Always wanted to be encased in pantyhose

Midnight989Midnight989almost 11 years ago
Hot!

Totally wish that was me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Control tops

For me the pantyhose fetish is masochistic, dominant women in shiny nylons are a turn-on. Back before I got married, I was kind of shy, like Andy I got lured by the women's legs, and then trapped or should I say set-up. They didn't make me wear them, but they encased my head with 50+ prs. of firm control-tops & tights, they too enjoyed seeing me squirm and like a dope I succumb to the punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Make Andy become a girl

Make the sorority girls bring in a surgeon and cut off his penis

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Megan Markel needs this pantyhose punishment. Sister Kate could supervise?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous