All Comments on 'Hospital Stay Ch. 03'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You have to finish this off or carry it on where they get together

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 10 years ago
Nurse Erika Rules!

Your descriptions were as top notch as always. For me, the fun started with the description of the loose cardigan sweater. Then hearing how she had to find an old uniform and how she overpowered it and required the sweater to appear "decent" outside the hospital room.

Measurements aside, I liked how you took every opportunity to describe the massiveness of Erika's endowment. Hearing how LARGE the bra was in this chapter and yet being too small in size just makes me want to know exactly how big Erika really is.

The Candy striper scene was reminiscent of your "69s Show" story where you had a character spying on the sexual exploits of others and getting off on it. Since Erika approved of the protagonist having sex with the candy striper (whose breasts are much smaller than Erika's) here's hoping for a three-way with Erika, the candy striper and protagonist.

Hearing Erika talk about her endowments and deriving joy in the process was Clara (from Clara's Cleavage) and Abigail like. I liked how it was turning on the protagonist (and reader) but thrilled Erika to talk about something that probably embarrassed her in the past.

Also, seeing her confidence in making the protagonist "work" for a change instead of her constantly pleasing him was good character development.

You know, I wouldn't be me if I didn't note that the protagonist affixing her bra would have been a good opportunity to find out her bra size.

I see the next chapter is available so thanks for the prolificness, DDDDave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yes

I am a real tit man. I was stroking like hell at your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2185 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES