All Comments on 'Hospital Visit Ch. 02'

by noticelandic

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
NIce romance

First time blow job and she deep throats him? He hurts so bad he can hardly reach with his good hand and he's all over the place sucking and fucking?

Kind of a stretch but this is a fantasy.

Nice romance and good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great story

what the hell took you so long for part 2, loved them both. I cant believe you were able to mold them togather as though they were one story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wow

great sequel! much more satisfying than part 1. true, it is a bit of a stretch that an injured guy could do all that, but it was still convincing and thoughtful. keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good one

Guys, guys....That's why this is called fantasy. Keep UP the good work.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 11 years ago
You know how to leave your readers wanting more!

I think you have a hit with this story. You certainly know how to leave your readers wanting more. May I suggest slightly longer submissions and a bit more exploration of all the other plot lines you have hinted at? Wrapping up the sex inside a well written fully fleshed out story will never disappoint your readers I promise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 3! Chapter 3!!!

This is literally my favirte erotica out there right now. The story connects with me on a personal level. It's like someone reached into my mind and pulled out one of my greatest fantasys. I hope to god you plan to continue this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous