Hospital Visit Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a state of simultaneous arousal and surprise. As stunningly attractive she always was, Annie never came across as a particularly sexual individual. Always conservative and classy, Annie was the girl you almost struggled fantasizing about, because even the simplest of sexual scenarios seemed so implausible. And yet there she was, in the flesh, standing in front of me in only her panties, offering herself to me.

I answered her question saying, "In every way."

She smiled; the nervousness in her face had dissolved, "Well," she said, "we can start the way we did yesterday." She knelt down before me and settled herself between my legs. Annie's inviting eyes looked up into mine as she reached and wrapped her fingers around my cock. With gentle strokes she began to massage my shaft.

"How does that feel?" she asked.

"Great," I replied though my cock was anxiously awaiting her mouth.

"What if I do this?" She lowered her head and began to lick my balls. She took her cue to continue when she felt me shiver in pleasure. She continued to stroke my shaft as she took each of my balls in to her mouth, alternating and massaging them with her swirling tongue. After a minute or so of this, she gave the underside of my shaft a long lick from bottom to top. When she reached the bulb of my cock, she kissed the oozing tip and slightly parted her lips, sliding them down slowly as she gradually took me into her tender mouth. The warmth and wetness engulfed me with profound pleasure as I cherished the view. Her tongue worked wonders against my underside as her lips began to work up and down my shaft. I ran my fingers through her silky brown hair as her head continued to bob in my lap. I was in blowjob heaven once again, only it was ever better than yesterday's, because Annie was more adventurous this time trying new things with her mouth. As she began to speed up, I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Annie, I'm getting pretty close...!" I somehow managed to mutter with my shortened breath.

Instead of speeding up further like she did yesterday, Annie slowed down her sucking and fed my cock deeper into the opening of her throat with long, deliberate strokes. I was in awe of the sight and sensations as Annie bravely took every inch of my cock into her mouth. Her steady-paced deepthroating increased the pleasure yet calmed and delayed the inital surge. I moaned and grunted in approval as Annie continued deepthroating and began to fondle my balls with her delicate hand.

Within a minute of this I was sent over the edge. "Oh God, Annie, I'm coming!" She responded immediately by ramming my cock in her throat so deep that her bottom lip almost reached my balls. I shot forceful spurts of cum into the back of her throat. "Ohhhh yeahhhh... AHHHH!" I grunted loudly as I held desperately onto Annie's head. When the storm of pleasure had cleared, I slumped back into my chair in a state of sheer amazement as I tried to catch my breath.

Annie emerged from between my legs with a look of accomplishment. "How did I do? Better than yesterday?"

"Like you wouldn't believe...!! I didn't think it could get any better than yesterday... but yes, it was!"

Annie giggled, "I thought so too."

She got up from the floor and sat next to me on the couch. "It's my turn to taste you," I said in the lustiest manner I could manage and got up from the couch.

Annie didn't say anything. Instead she responded with a smile and turned towards me as I knelt down and assumed the same position she had earlier. I reached for the waist of her panties and slowly tugged them down. With each fraction of an inch exposed, my eyes grew wider with interest. Annie lifted her bottom to help as I slipped her panties down to her ankles. I could tell she was nervous from the way she stared down at herself as if to make sure everything was alright. Kneeling in front of her within a feet of her prize, I threw her panties off from her ankles. I lifted her right leg and rested it on my left shoulder. "Here, rest your other leg on my right shoulder."

"Are you sure? You mean, right on top of your cast?"

"Yeah, don't worry, it's rock solid."

She lifted her left leg and gingerly placed it on my shoulder. With my head now positioned between her thighs, I took in the sight and smell. As I caressed one leg with my arm, I began planting wet kisses on her inner thigh, working gradually deeper inward. I could feel her anxiety building as I drew closer. She was quiet, as if she were too nervous to let out a noise. But I broke her silence when I blew cool air against her outer lips. Her short, gentle moan was then followed by louder, uninhibited ones when I proceeded to kiss and lick her opening, enjoying her taste. She cooed with pleasure as I applied gentle steady strokes with my tongue against her inner lips. Feeling more adventurous, I slipped my finger into her, gently massaging her inside. Encouraged by her continued moans, I moved upward and quickly licked her clit once. She released a correspondingly brief yet pronounced moan. As I continued fingering her, I licked her clit gently and repeatedly, increasing my pace gradually. As she began to buck forward and lose her inhibitions, I felt more in control. I experienced a peculiar sense of power knowing that I was causing her such pleasure. To add to that, Annie's loud moans were so arousing I could feel myself growing hard again. I was determined to give Annie the orgasm of her life. With relentless energy, I licked and sucked her clit and added another finger to raise the stakes. I could tell she was close as her moaning turned to panting and shouting incoherencies. "Oh...! GOD!! Wait...! ohhhh...! inside...! me...!!" she yelled a number of times. As I continued my assault, she exclaimed a final time, "I... want you...inside me!!!"

I needed no further encouragment. Without releasing her legs from my shoulders, I got up from my knees in one swift motion. Without hesitation or thought, I took my already erect cock and plunged it deep inside her.

"Yes!! Fuck me!!!" she exclaimed with both legs up against my chest.

I pumped in and out of her vigorously as we both panted heavily. I watched her gorgeous breasts jiggle with each thrust of our bodies.

"Yes! Yes!!!" she shouted, each time with a more primal urgency in her voice.

Running through my mind were only two thoughts: "Holy shit, I'm actually fucking Annie." and "Holy shit, I'm not wearing a condom." The latter almost stopped me dead in my tracks, but I could tell she was close, and I was prepared to pull out.

Annie who must have skipped over the same rational thought, continued shouting, "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!!"

Finally, she went over the edge unleashing a screaming orgasm while I continued my thrusting. "AAHHHHHH! YES!!!" As Annie wailed and bucked about, tossing her hair, I could sense the pressure in my balls signaling I was dangerously close.

"Annie!! I'm about to...! Shit, I gotta pull out!!"

Using all of my will to hold in my seed, I quickly pulled my cock out of her. As I released her legs that were pressed against my torso, in one swift motion she recovered her posture, and with both hands, grabbed my swollen cock, and dove in face first, taking the head into her mouth just as I began to shoot off. "Annie!! Oh fuck! AHHHH!" Without thinking, I grabbed hold of her head as I pushed my cock deep into her throat. She struggled but managed to swallow each shot against the back of her throat.

When we both regained our senses, Annie pulled off from my empty cock, and slumped back into the couch. As I stood watching Annie's exhausted body glistening with beads of sweat, the sound of our heavy breathing filled the room. I collapsed onto the couch next to her. Annie rested her head against my shoulder and said, "That... was incredible...!"

Short of breath and at a loss for words, I joked, "Yeah, not too shabby...!" We both laughed while catching our breath.

I wrapped my arm around her naked body as we cuddled on the couch. "So I did alright?" I asked light-heartedly.

"I had no idea you were this good...! Makes me regret that we waited all these years!" Annie chuckled.

"Well, it was worth the wait. You were worth the wait..."

Annie said nothing in return but instead smiled and kissed me on the shoulder.

It was still ambiguous then whether or not Annie felt the same way about me as I did about her. Despite the fact that we had just fucked eachother's brains out, it seemed unlikely. But somehow, in that moment, none of that bothered me. This was nothing like the surreal experience yesterday in the hospital room. This was the real thing, I thought to myself, as we held each other in genuine affection. It was truly a moment to cherish.

12