Hospitality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licked up and down his shaft then slid her tongue up over his abdomen, taking her time to taste more of his body. Settling her hips over his she very, very slowly took him inside her now soaking core. Her body contracted around him, pulling in completely as she begins to move. She groans softly at the intense pleasure of having a human male fill her completely.

"MMmmphhh mmphh mmphh!" his muffled cries grow louder. His hips rising and falling in time with her. His body writhed against her, trapped inside her wet, velvet core. His body trembles hard as she takes him all in down to his root. He could only lay there helplessly as she fed the desire that was consuming him.

She shudders as more ivy sprouts from the grass bed and trails over her body, caressing her, teasing her breasts, almost as if the forest were her lover as well. She groans softly riding him harder and faster. She pants, "Who do you belong to? Who owns you now?"

"Lily. Lily," he answers into the gag. His breathing becoming ragged a she took him closer to the point of orgasm. His skin glistened with sweat as his hips continued to roll and buck against her. His back arches up as he feels her walls pull his cock deeper inside. "OOOoooh"

She laughs, long and deep. The vibration of her pleasure reaching his soul. "And if you obey me, what happens?"

"Pleasure!" he cries his body nearly convulsing under hers. He lets out a long, low moan.

She drank in his moans and cries like they were a fine wine. Her skin glowing more and more. "That's right." she reinforced as her body bucked, caressed and milked his cock. "You are mine in every way. You will crave only me and to obey only me. You have no other name but "Pet." You have only one life and it is with me. You live to please me and for nothing less." Her own words and the thoughts of her new pet driving her to buck and ride him more wildly. She can feel him so close now. "You cum only when I give you permission to do so."

"Yes Lily" he gasps breathless. His body worn, writhes under her. He feels the hold tightening as her words become truth. He tries to think of a time before her but cannot. He whimpers into the ivy gagging him as he feels his swollen cock ache, letting out a loud groan. His hips continue to rock unable to stop now.

She rocks harder and faster and suddenly he feels his body overcome with a pleasure so great she screams and begins to cum. The ivy wrapped around his limbs flexed and caressed him. It begins to fade away even though you can still feel it there. The gag over his mouth still remains. She leans down as she starts to come down from her climax and kisses him hard through the gag. Her hips still moving fast and hard around his cock, taking him so deeply, she orders, "Cum for me pet. Fill me with your essence."

His body flailed under hers in passion. His heart pounding rapidly and breathing in rapid draws through his nose. Every muscle ached with need as the pleasure increased and filled him. His cries muffled by the gag and her lips but somehow he can taste and breathe her in. His cock shudders and explodes a river of hot cum flowed freely into her depths as he writhed.

Her body milked the cum from within him as the pleasure wracked his body. She continues to writhe and ride him until every least drop is pulled into her. Sated, she fell away from him and collapses next to where he lay. She left him still bound and gagged by the invisible ivy as she pants catches her breath. Her body glowed with energy as if charged by the moon itself.

He lay there helpless and weak, still trapped in his bonds. Slowly calming, his orgasm fades, leaving him soft and drained. A weak whimper escapes his lips.

She rolls over and lazily cuddled up to him. Her fingers traced lines across his skin lightly. Silently she thanked the Goddess once more for the sweet gift she had been given and promised to do a ritual that very night to honor her. Softly, Lily whispered to her new pet. "Pet, I will release your bonds but they are forever part of you now." As she said the words the feeling of the ivy on his limbs disappeared but then warmth radiated over his wrists and ankles then dissipated. In its place were tattoos of ivy cuffs around each. She kissed his still gagged mouth once more and moaned as she did. As she pulled away the ivy receded and settled around his neck.

The same flash of warmth occurred and a tattooed collar of ivy appeared in its place. She smiled and said, "Mine." Just as she said the word, she heard noise downstairs. Someone else had come in. "Looks like I will have to continue breaking you in later my pet. For now, Sleep."

As soon as the words left her mouth, Roy felt the power of them flow through the tattoos over his skin. Before he could think another thought, his eyes closed and his mind went blank as he sank into a deep slumber for the second time that night.

Lily Smiled and slid off the bed and headed quietly down the steps. With a thought, she replaced her form with that of a light blue night gown, when she got to the bottom, she saw a young man standing there. The man turned to her in surprise.

"Oh I apologize if I woke you ma'am, "The man said, seeing a young woman in bed clothes come down. " I didn't mean to wake you. It's just my car broke down a little bit down the road and I would like to use your phone if I could."

Lily silently thanked her goddess and flashed a familiar smile with a familiar sparkle in her eye.

The End.

12