Host Hunting Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers

No sense in giving away all my secrets yet. As for my lovely horns with their silver and gold swirling inlays from past lovers I allow them solidify. My tail sways from side to side. Not in a sexual manner, but as a cat would upon spying a mouse too far from its hole. Even so, he never slows his advance as I show him my true nature. Instead, he keeps coming until just out of reach of my tail he lowers himself gracefully to a kneeling position.

Placing his hands on his knees palm upward, he bows his head and awaits me. We sit like this unmoving as I study him inside and out. Clothed as he is in a light jacket and long pants I can not see his true build visually, but who needs eyes. As if knowing, he reaches one arm up and over his shoulder to grab his jacket and lifts. With a small contortion on his part while raising his other arm to let the jacket and shirt lift free. He remains kneeling before me bare chested now his shirt and jacket crumpled together on the roof top a few feet below him.

He has proven that he is limber, strong, and how to strip with minimum effort, all things that I admire in a man. The wind is mild, but there is a reason that he was wearing a jacket. We continue to sit without a word to each other. The shadows bend as the night progresses. He remains motionless, as I watch and wonder who had the pleasure of training this beautiful creature. He even controls his breathing to minimize the rise and fall of his sparsely haired chest.

How can he exhibit such innocence yet know the place of a submissive so adeptly? With a quick swish, my needle spiked tail touches the underside of his chin and slowly apply upward pressure. George lifts his head matching the lift so that the needles do not penetrate, but he also does not reduce the pressure against them. His head is raised, but his eyes remain downcast. How does an innocent novice know such things?

With the tip of my tail still resting against his flesh, I ask, "Your name is truly George?"

With a soft voice, but with no fear he says, "Yes, Mistress."

Leaning toward him, my hand brushes the side of his face until it is cupping around his ear. Whispering into that ear "You do know that I can severely hurt or even kill you at my whim."

Lifting his eyes to my own, he says, "Yes, but,"

He drops his eyes and remains silent. Pulling my hand away I am amazed that he has the audacity to make me ask. Curiosity for this insolent boy's attitude and training brings forth an answering, "But?"

With a smile, he lifts his head off of the spiked tail tip to raise his eyes back up to mine and says, "You are mine, as I am now yours. Permit me to be your host until you are done with me."

Staring at him with disbelief, my mind races. I am the demon with powers, unlike any human. The Sorcerer that brought me here is long dead. No one has a claim on me anymore as my last host of many lay dead. To stay here I must have a host, but I have until the next new moon to find one. Looking up I search out the small sliver of the moon and think. This moon is waning, but there are still more nights left to me. It is then that I feel it.

A gentle caress. A lust filled sigh. My senses swell as images of wanton longing fills my mind. A male's desire sings wordlessly to my core of lust, love, sex, and innocence waiting to be shed. My body which takes what it wants and leaves only a husk of a man behind is helpless to this bombardment of such powerful emotion. Freely given, I absorb it like a dry sponge never before used. There is no rape of another's mind for what I am being freely fed.

No stealing or masquerade. He knows what I am. He sees all that I am. Yet he comes for me in the night when I am most powerful. I am the one that steals into men's minds and take what I want. To work my magic as I whisper my perversions and feed off their answering hunger. I am helpless before this burst of passion. The rays of darkness grow weaker as the night nears its end, but the feelings flooding me are too much to ignore. The light will not kill me if I stay, but it will make me near helpless for many nights to come if I am caught on the rooftop.

Something wraps around me and I feel myself being lifted and then led away as the thoughts continue. The ecstasy remains even as the pre-dawn slowly lighten the shadows that I live within. My feeding slackens as we move down the fire escape. It never stops, it just stutters as I am guided along. Finally, the feeding stops and my eyes begin to see my new surroundings. I am standing in a small room. As I look around, rays of darkness surround me as my new found George shutters the window from the painful light.

I try to unwrap my wings, but they are bound. My George hurries toward me as panic then anger at him for being so arrogant as to try binding me. Facing him, a snarl builds within my core as I struggle against the bindings. My tail whips out at him as he continues to come closer, slashing across his still bare chest and arm. He reaches out and brushes my shoulders. Almost instantly my bindings are gone and my beautiful bat shaped wings spread wide, filling the room.

George has dropped to his knees with head bent as my tail slashes across his back. A trail of blood marks its passing. As my tail swings out for another strike I notice the edge of his light jacket that he was wearing hangs from my wing. I stare down at him wondering how. I don't smell any fear or regret in him, only obedience and concern. I delve deeper into his nature and all I can see is the concern isn't for him, but for me. As the light rays began to strike me he wrapped his jacket around me to protect me and then led me down here.

Wordlessly he reaches over lifting the jacket from my outstretched wing as I watch. My tail flickering about nervously as he lays the jacket at his knees and then palm up reaches for my tail. My wings spread wide with talons extended as he gently wraps his finger around the meat of my tail. Bringing his fingers into a clawing position he slowly digs his nails into the lightly furred tail and scratches the cluster to the tip, spreading the needles as he goes. I watch carefully as he bends forward and licks each needle. So delicate is his tongues touch, but still, he cleans each of the needles of his own blood.

The feeling is exquisite, yet again at the back of my mind, I keep wondering where did he learn such a thing. He is an innocent. He smells of innocence, looks innocent. Yet he comes to me, with knowledge of the dark and light rays. Even how to feed me without my having to reach deep within him and ripping his lust from his body. Now he proves knowledge of some if not all of my erogenous zones. In the process, he offers me a safe place until I find my next host.

Letting my wings furl behind me I cloth myself in a young female form he may be more comfortable with. My large breast shrinking down to a perky C cup that is barely contained within a form fitting tank top. My tail and wings vanish as my legs are covered by fishnet thigh high stockings with the garter belt straps pseudo hidden by a micro skirt. When my transformation has finished I look down to him as he kneels before me.

"Please, there is no need to cover your beauty for me. You are lovely to me in your natural state." George says as he looks up.

My eyebrows raise slightly as I let my disguise drop. Looking down at him I say, "Come sit on the bed." Tapping the bed with my hand as one of my wings scoop under him, nudging him into action. Standing, he comes over to me and sits beside me. His hip touching mine. My wings wrap around him lightly. Leaning over I give him a gentle kiss as my tail touches his shoulder blade. A light swirling scrapes over his shoulder. As the kiss ends, I retract my tail spines and say, "You should get some sleep."

With that I my form slowly fades. As it almost disappears from sight completely he reaches toward where I was and as his hand passes through where my cheek was. He has such a forlorn look. This boy keeps surprising me. Who is this boy?

From the ether dimension I watch as he stands, walks to the mirror and tilts himself so he can see my mark. As the portal continues to close see him smile before climbing onto his bed.

Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers
12