All Comments on 'Hostage of my Heart Ch. 01'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 8 years ago
YES !!! FINALLY a savvy heroine ...

... who doesn't pointlessly defy her captors or make empty threats of retaliation or deliberately antagonize the guy with the gun with derogatory language or futile displays of anger! I love she's shrewd enough to try & keep a low profile, perceptive enough to accurately read her tormentor, & quick-witted enough to open communications with a possible co-conspirator.

It's always irritating to see someone's first reaction to becoming powerless is to provoke the one with the power, then get all huffy over the resulting unpleasant consequences. C'mon, stir up a hornet's nest, you're gonna get stung, right?

Hmmm, can you tell how much I enjoyed your writing? Thrilled to hear you have more coming down the pike. Keep up the good work! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good start

Interesting beginning, but if Sainte doesn't end up with a Colombian Necktie by the end of this thing I'll be mildly depressed.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 8 years ago
Good Start..

Nice idea for a story, with a way to go, I think. Well written, and entertaining..amazing it is your first story on here...looking forward to the next instalment..April 1st, ha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OH MY GOSH!

Such a great beginning! Your story flows smoothly and easily. I'm impressed that you used "younger than she" rather than the grammatically incorrect "younger than her." Most every published Kindle author gets this wrong. Kudos to you for knowing and using this correctly. Can hardly wait for next chapter. Thanks for a great read.

LadyPartsLadyPartsabout 8 years ago
Liked this a lot!

I look forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More Please!

So where else can we read your work? I just can't believe this is the first story you ever wrote.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 8 years ago
Wow

How did I miss this?

Absolutely first class writing of a psycho and the feelings of both the captives and the abductors.

I just love me some dark and this fits the bill a treat.

Well done Steffi and roll on chapter two.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 8 years ago
Excellant Writing

Wow engaged in this story from the get go, very well thought out, arousing erotica aside it will be interesting to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wow. I came, and then immediatley continued reading because this story rocks! I enjoy your writing. This was very well done and its yummy

OliviaMOliviaMalmost 8 years ago
Goodness, this was hot!

I'm enjoying your other story, and in between updates I thought I'd check out this one. Glad I did! Just finished all four parts and came back to leave a comment. You are very talented with words.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
This Author is for Real.

Well, Ms. Steffi. You certainly know how to set the hook in a reader. Hope you enjoy the writing as much as we enjoy the reading.

Babydevil93Babydevil93about 2 months ago

I'm mostly reading historical stories on this site but this one blew my mind! Will definately come back a few times to read again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES