All Comments on 'Hostage of my Heart Ch. 02'

by SteffiOlsen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 8 years ago
Yay

Finished work for the day and able to sit down in peace with this.

Lovely bit of sadism and denying Richard his turn with her was delicious.

Her head butting Helena was pure brilliance.

Rand to the rescue in ch 4 is my prediction.

Well done Steffi. Have a well deserved drink of whisky or some cake :-)

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesabout 8 years ago

The thing that will keep me reading here is I have no idea where this is going or how it will end! Who's it gonna be? Good Guy Rand? Or Dark Horse Sainte, though he seems hard to redeem, what with shooting some chick in the face, and with the small revealed tidbits of his sadistic past. I have to find out! Good work!

~Eris/D&T

ButterBearButterBearabout 8 years ago
Enjoyable and we'll written

Good job. I too am curious/hooked to see how this story goes!

elbashaelbashaabout 8 years ago
Add Anal and more dominance Behaviour

Add anal and let him know that opal is his daughter. that will be a great surprise

Horseman68Horseman68over 7 years ago
Enjoying Much.

Enjoying as it just gets better as we move toward the ending, while hoping it does not come very soon.

FloribundaFloribundaalmost 7 years ago
I am seriously freaked out by this story, and the thing that gets me most...

is that commenters so far have only mentioned the men in this story and nothing about the power of Opal

I guess that says it all. :-(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteffiOlsen@SteffiOlsen
1043 Followers
28 April- If you've emailed me, I didn't get it! I can't access my outlook live account, this site isn't allowing me to update my email addy, and I'm getting no reply from tech. If you'd like to correspond, comment and I'll e-you back directly!! 25 April- The next section of ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES