Hostile Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More pressure descended on her clit. Combined with Josh and Ryan sucking hungrily at her breasts, and Garrett fucking steadily into her channel, it was pushing her higher and higher along the path of pleasure. She could feel the reservations slipping away as her body quivered. Her pussy was dripping now, staining hers and Garrett's skin in juices, slicking the couch as well.

"You're close," Garrett commented. "I can tell."

"No," she whimpered, less as a statement of fact and more as a plea for her body to resist the pleasure.

He chuckled darkly.

"Just give in. It'll be easier."

She shook her head again, but her climax was close. With the three of them doing their best to please her, it was only a matter of time before her body gave in.

But she would put up some fight before that time arrived.

"Please stop, this is wrong..."

Garrett just grunted. The two others continued to suckle, occasionally breaking off her nipple to lap across her breast.

"Please, you need to stop..."

"Please, stop, please..."

"Please!"

She squirmed on the couch, sweat dripping down her skin. Her pleasure was burning like wildfire, sparks of ecstasy rippling through her body from head to toe. She was so close to the edge; her mouth opened, weak whimpers spilling out. The sounds turned back into pleas as she marshalled her last reserves of strength.

"Please," she begged, "please stop. Please..."

"Too late for that," Garrett snarled, pumping away, "we're in it now."

She shook her head desperately.

"If you stop, I'll forget this ever happened. Please..."

He shook his head and pressed hard at her clit. Her eyes widened as her orgasm rushed towards her like a train off the tracks. Garrett began to rub at the sensitive nub, fucking harder into her channel, gritting his teeth.

Katherine cried out, half in pleasure, half in shame, as her orgasm hit her. Her pussy bathed the invading prick in juices, her body sagging deeper into the couch as it took that pleasure, as it gave in to the three men and their whims. She whimpered, trembling helplessly; none of the men let up, not allowing her to recover, keeping her submerged in the torturous ecstasy.

Garrett fucked her still, his stamina impressive. Her pussy clutched at his length, by now used to it, by now wanting it all the more.

She gasped as his finger again went to her clit. The aftershocks of orgasm quickly transitioned into a second, her pathetic cries filling the office at the undesired pleasure.

Garrett just laughed as he fucked her even harder. Katherine screamed as the pace became unbearable, the roughness something she was not used to. Her body was assaulted by the sensations, shaking like a rag doll as he hammered savagely. It hurt, but the pleasure was undeniable. Her second orgasm spiked higher, transitioning with no comedown into a third, the third bleeding into a fourth.

By then, it was a painful fact that her body had betrayed her, and that her mind was next. Every orgasm battered at the ramparts, layers crumbling away. She whimpered as another orgasm tore through her body, making her grind back at Garrett's thrusts, unable to stop such an instinctive act.

"No," she groaned, feeling her mind begin to break. There would be no coming back once she crossed that threshold.

"Yes," Garrett grunted, "yes. Just accept it."

Katherine shook her head, but her body was pushing at Garrett, wanting more.

"Just accept it!" he snarled, owning her pussy, dominating it, pounding it into submission.

Another orgasm came upon her. The ecstasy burned white-hot, her body jerking and writhing. Wordless gasps spilled out as her cunt gushed onto his surging prick.

She gave in.

Her mind snapped under the weight of the sublime pleasure.

Garrett noticed the change, her body relaxing, the fight leaving her.

"There you go," he grunted. "Good job, boss."

She moaned, squirming underneath him. He gestured at Ryan and Josh, and they moved from her breasts.

His hands moved to her hips; her legs wrapped around his strong waist with a mind of their own. She blushed at the instinctive act, but was too far gone to truly care.

Katherine squealed as he lifted her into the air. He moved to her desk; all she did was press herself into him to hold on for the ride.

A clattering sound hit her ears. She peeked back over her shoulder to see the items that had once adorned her desk now lying on the floor. Her laptop, important documents, a 'World's Best Aunt' mug, several pens, and a picture of her two nephews lay scattered. Neither she nor Garrett cared too much.

He laid her down on the desk. During their brief journey, his cock had not left her sodden confines.

Katherine moaned as he started to fuck her again. The cool wood of the desk soothed her overheated body, but Garrett was far from done stoking the flames. Lust flashed in his eyes as he leaned over and fixed his mouth on hers. The act surprised her; there was much more passion than affection, but she still kissed back, feeling his tongue quickly slip into her mouth, exploring that new territory. A hand snuck up between them, and he squeezed at her breast, carelessly caressing the soft skin.

The kiss was quickly broken. She could plainly see the amusement coloring the lust in his eyes, but she did not care. It felt so good to have him fucking her like this.

Across the office, she heard rustling. When she glanced past Garrett, she saw Ryan and Josh taking off their clothes. She moaned at the sight, at the implication of more fucking to follow once Garrett was done.

"Fuck, I'm close," Garrett snarled, and her eyes flickered back to him.

She groaned, wriggling on the desk, trembling with the thought of him so casually finishing inside her. Protection or pulling out would have been better, but she was not about to stop him.

I can always go buy the pill.

His thrusts became erratic, his length slamming harshly into her slit. He grunted and growled as he used her body.

Another orgasm swarmed her senses. Partway through the climax, she felt him pause inside her clutching pussy. He let out a long groan, his thick length twitching.

The first warm spurt flooded through her cunt, making her cum harder, making her whimper and whine. She had never felt that before, had never let a man finish inside her before. But it felt good, felt delicious, felt illicit to have those hot blasts of semen fill her. He ground himself against her, sending those blasts as deep as they could go. She could feel his member pulse with each jet. More arced out to clog her pussy, rendering it overwhelmed by his potent spunk. After several more bursts, he began to pull out, the last few shots of semen finishing the onslaught. She slumped back on the desk as he left her channel, stepping back to slump onto the couch.

"Who's next?" he called.

"I am," Josh said, already moving towards the desk, erect prick in hand.

Katherine spread her legs.

Instead of taking her like Garrett had, Josh grabbed her by the hips and turned her over. His hand went to the middle of her back, and he shoved her down, bending her over her own desk.

She quickly felt him nudge at her slit. Trickles of Garrett's load were leaking out in between her swollen lips. With Josh's first thrust, more leaked out.

He groaned as he sunk into her depths. She groaned in response, pushing back.

Josh was not quite as deft as Garrett, but he was enthusiastic. His rough thrusts felt just as good, his hard meat filling her just as wonderfully. He clutched tightly to her hips, dimpling the abundant flesh. She rested her head on the desk, her fingernails scratching at the lacquered wood of the desk. As he fucked, the remaining objects on her desk were jittered and shuddered, a few reaching and falling from the edge.

His hand moved from her hip. Katherine was distracted by his hardness, so she did not realize it until he snaked a hand into her hair, winding it around his fist. He yanked her back by this grip, Katherine crying out. The roughness made her whimper, the way he was treating her so disrespectful and yet so arousing. His other hand moved to smack at her undulating ass. She groaned in reply, and he did it again.

Garrett chuckled from the couch.

"She likes it."

"Yeah, she does," Josh grunted, slapping her ass again.

Katherine pushed back at the thrusts, licking her lips as his thickness went deeper, hitting those same spots that Garrett had recently found. Her breasts bounced, body juddering at the rough sex.

"Fuck, this has me ready to go," she heard Ryan grunt.

She peeked over to see him stroking his shaft.

"So go use her mouth," Garrett said.

His comment made her groan at the casual way in which he offered her services.

"I want her pussy," Ryan said.

"We have time with her," Garrett countered. "You can use her mouth now, and use her pussy later."

Ryan nodded.

"Good point."

He strode forward eagerly. Josh grabbed her again by the hair, yanking her up. She squealed as he forced her around to face Ryan. Josh took a tight hold of her arms, letting go of her hair. Katherine fell forward, held back by her arms, her mouth right in line with Ryan's prick. He took full advantage, sliding it through her lips, over her tongue, straight down into her throat. Sucking cock was something Katherine had done sparingly, but she had no say here. He filled her mouth, taking what he wanted with no thought to what she wanted.

The two men started fucking her, pumping into her from both ends. One length pumped roughly in her channel, while the other thrust incessantly in her throat. Her womanly juices slicked the first, while saliva dappled the second. She was being taken like a slut, as if she was just there for them and their pleasure; that idea was intoxicating. Shivers of ecstasy broke out over her body as another orgasm approached. Her soft moans were muffled by Ryan's hard thrusts, his balls now slapping against her chin.

"Fuck, that feels good," Ryan gasped.

"Nothing like a spit-roast," Garrett said from the couch.

Katherine gurgled on Ryan's prick, pushing back on Josh's insistent thrusts.

"I won't hold out for long," Josh grunted.

His thrusts sped up, his hands holding tightly at her wrists as he pounded into her cunt. Her breasts swung underneath her, the nipples hard and aching for attention.

Her orgasm overwhelmed her. As she came, the two men continued to ravage her. She bounced in between them, one's thrusts pushing her onto the other's, caught in the middle of their ravenous lust.

With her body in their grasp, their pleasure came upon them quickly.

Ryan came first, shoving all the way in, his balls twitching on her chin. As he let loose, spurts of sticky semen shooting down her throat, making her gag and whine, Josh came as well, dumping a second load into her dripping cunt. Katherine came along with them, moaning loudly as they filled her from both ends. Her womb was again bathed in seed, and this time her throat was painted white with spunk. She gurgled helplessly at the double helping, her body made to receive blasts of hot cum, their ecstatic grunts the aural backdrop to her continued defilement.

The two men finished, breathing hard, and pulled out together. When both of them left her, she fell onto her knees, gasping, thick strands of cum dripping from both sets of lips.

She spent a few moments recovering, the aftershock leaving her shivering. When she glanced over to the couch, she saw Garrett staring at her, stroking himself languidly.

"Come here, slut," he ordered.

Had it been earlier in the evening, she would have refused with a withering glance and biting reply.

But the three of them had already broken her resolve, leaving her willing and eager to obey.

So she crawled over to him.

He watched her approach, grinning, relaxing on the couch with his hands steepled behind his head, a picture of casual confidence.

"Suck my cock," he commanded.

She leaned forward with no thought of defiance; all she could do was obey, dragging her tongue, thick with the flavor of cum, up his shaft.

As she knelt before Garrett, Ryan knelt behind her, squeezing her ass, kneading the ample flesh. She purred, pushing back into his strong hands. One of his fingers curled into her cum-clogged pussy, making her groan onto Garrett's cock. The finger slid a bit deeper, the globs of cum sticking to his skin, and then pulled back. His other hand moved up to her hair, and he pulled back, Katherine gasping, his cum-slicked finger coming into view. He pressed the finger to her lips, and she opened her mouth eagerly, sucking on the finger as it slid inside.

"You like the taste of our cum?" Ryan asked.

She nodded, moaning as she swished the musky cream on her tongue.

Ryan went back for more, feeding her some of the load that occupied her pussy. She moaned shamelessly as the taste coated her tongue, shuddering as she swallowed, letting the sticky semen slide down her throat.

Her gasping breathes gave Garrett an opening to slide inside her mouth. He took a tight hold of her head, using that leverage to push her down onto his length. She gagged loudly, feeling that thickness push into her throat, her mouth stretching open around it. Garrett grunted, jerking his hips to thrust deeper. A second thrust quickly followed, packing more of his hard flesh into her mouth, making him grunt as her warm wetness enveloped him. Saliva began to run from her lips as he pumped in and out of her. Her tongue slathered frantically all over his surging prick.

Garrett yanked himself out. His grip on her was assertive, and he used it to tilt her head back. His cock loomed over her face, and then it came down with a hard slap across her cheek. She yelped, a line of pre-cum splashing onto her skin. Garrett did it again, Katherine moaning this time, turned on by the disrespectful treatment. Another slap made her shudder.

"She likes it rough," Ryan commented.

"Yeah, I knew she would," Garrett chuckled darkly.

His cock made its way back into her mouth. She sucked eagerly, still on her knees before him. Ryan was still behind her, his hands traversing her body, running up to her breasts, teasing her achingly hard nipples. Katherine whimpered, pushing back at him, her mouth too full for her to say anything. All she did was suck, tasting his hard flesh, staying still as he fucked her mouth. His strong hands kept her at the right angle to plunge deep into her throat.

"I'm going to take her pussy now," Ryan announced.

Garrett nodded, yanking himself from her mouth. Again came a few more demeaning cock-slaps. Katherine loved it, groaning as he abused her face. Garrett let go of her hair, but Ryan's firm hand replaced him, yanking her to her feet. Katherine whimpered as he pulled her roughly towards the center of the office.

He laid down on the rug, his prick pointing straight up. There were no instructions needed; she simply straddled him, his rock-hard manhood sliding along her folds. His hands clasped at her hips, dimpling the skin, using it to pull her down. He grunted, shoving upwards as he yanked her down, impaling her cunt. An ecstatic cry spilled from her as her channel was again packed full of meat. As shivers broke out over her body from the sensation, she threw her hands forward onto his chest to steady herself.

"Ride me, bitch," he growled.

She immediately obeyed, rolling her hips onto his cock again and again, moaning shamelessly as she did so. His hand slid up to her breasts, and he contented himself with caressing that soft flesh as she fucked herself on his prick.

Control had always been important to her, even during sex. So being on top had been a favorite position. But these three men were showing her how good it could be to give up that control. Here she was, still on top, but submissive to their desires, riding him because she had been commanded to.

Ryan's upwards thrust were quickly in sync with the movement of her hips. They worked together to ensure her cunt was put to the test, crammed with every inch of meat on the downward stroke, clutching desperately on the upward stroke. His hand grabbed at a bouncing breast, squeezing a sensitive nipple between two fingers, torturing the flesh. She whimpered, riding harder, feeling her pussy squelch and drip all over him. Her eyes darted over to Garrett, leisurely stroking himself on the couch, and Josh, sitting in her desk chair, doing the same.

They quickly noticed her gaze on them.

"I think she wants our cocks," Josh said, standing, starting to move around the desk.

"I think so too," Garrett agreed, also coming over to her.

Since she was upright, they were able to present themselves to her, letting her lean forward and run her tongue along their shafts. They sighed at the feeling; moaning each time Ryan crammed himself up into her cunt, she began to go back and forth, sucking hard on the first few inches of each shaft.

It did not take long for Garrett to get impatient.

He stepped over Ryan, who was pumping his hips up into Katherine, and grabbed a hold of his boss' hair again.

His cock tapped at her lips, and his eyes flickered to Josh.

"We'll take turns," he said, before shoving his prick in between her lips.

He fucked into her mouth, using his hold on her hair to drag her along his shaft, and after a minute or so, passed her mouth to Josh. In the few seconds between cocks, she mewled with need, drool running over her lips, a line of saliva connecting her to Garrett's prick. That line was snapped when Josh took over, pounding fiercely, giving her every inch. Katherine came with him down her throat, her pussy trickling juices all over Ryan underneath her. In the middle of her climax, Josh pulled out, and her cries were audible for a few seconds before Garrett took over, shoving forward until his balls tapped at her chin, muffling the sounds of her ecstasy.

As Garrett screwed her throat, Josh stepped away, watching the two other men use her. Katherine could not see him, her vision filled with Garrett's abs as he suddenly stilled deep in her gullet. Drool cascaded along her neck as she gagged on the length of thick flesh.

"I think I want to fuck her ass," Josh announced.

His comment made her moan, to think that they would so quickly find another way to debase her.

"Go for it, dude," Garrett replied. "There's some lube in the back pocket of my pants."

Anal sex was something Katherine had never wanted. It had always seemed too slutty for her. But hearing Josh mention it so casually, and Garrett offering her ass like it was nothing, made her want it. They had fucked her so wonderfully up to this point; there was no reason to think that the pleasure would stop anytime soon.

She had several long moments as Josh prepared himself, smearing the lube up and down his length. During that time, she could not help but imagine what it would feel like to have two men inside her at the same time.

I'll find out soon enough.

Josh came up behind her then, pushing her down onto Ryan's chest. Garrett had stepped aside, now watching with keen interest. Ryan helped Josh, pulling her ass cheeks open with his hands, as she restlessly ground her against him.

The second cock nudged at her asshole, making her gasp at the strange pressure.

"Relax, slut," Josh grunted.

She tried to, but it was still an uncomfortable sensation as her asshole gave way to the increasing pressure. The first few inches slid inside, Josh grunting at the intense tightness. Her breath caught in her throat as they took another hole for their use.

"Fuck, she's tight," Josh growled.

"Ever had it in the ass?" Garrett asked her.

She shook her head, overcome and overwhelmed, squirming between the two men.

Josh pushed deeper, ignoring her soft sobs at the bizarre sensations. Ryan had stilled to let him into her ass, but quickly resumed his steady upward thrusting, filling her pussy again and again as Josh steadily filled her ass.