Hostile Takeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers

"Oh god," she whimpered, feeling the heat in her belly rising as Josh pushed deeper again. Her body was on fire, eager to be used, so it graciously accepted another prick. Her asshole stretched, unused to this invasion.

Garrett chuckled; he had gone back to the couch, enjoying his vantage point, leisurely stroking his length.

Josh shoved deeper, making her groan as her asshole stretched wider, accommodating more meat. Both cocks were inside her, close to each other, filling her up so much, leaving what felt like very little space.

Despite it being the first time she was taking someone in her ass, it was not too difficult. Josh's prick was slick with lube, and was going slow enough to where she could adjust. It was still uncomfortable, but she had always imagined unbearable pain. What pain was there was definitely bearable, and already in danger of being subsumed by pleasure.

Josh kept going, her asshole taking inch after inch. She was shocked that she could take such a thing as two men inside her at the same time. One had been enough to break her; two would ruin her. Already an orgasm was building.

When Josh hilted, every inch packing her bowels, the two men quickly started up a rhythm. One pulled out while the other shoved deep. The combination kept her stuffed, kept her feeling wonderful, kept currents of pleasure shooting through her.

Josh's hand snuck up to her hair. He yanked back, pulling her upright, using her unbound tresses like reins.

She came, quivering and mewling as they double-teamed her. Her pussy was leaking all over Ryan, her asshole clutching at Josh, her moans filling the office, a feminine counterpoint to their animalistic grunts. Her orgasm was intensified by their rough usage of her. The uncomfortable feeling in her ass was gone now, washed away by the pleasure radiating from her belly.

"Why don't we triple-team her now?" Josh said, using his grip to turn her head towards Garrett. He stood, grinning widely, and sauntered over, watching her eyes focus on his cock, watching her lick her lips greedily.

"Open wide, slut," he commanded.

Her obedience was rewarded with a third cock to go along with the two. The three of them were quickly united in their rough usage of her.

She came again, beset on all sides with cock-induced ecstasy. The men grunted and growled, sweat slicking onto her as they mauled her body. Josh squeezed hard at her ass, Ryan groped at her breasts, and Garrett used his grip on her hair to impale her throat, delivering disrespectful slaps to her cheek whenever it bulged with his meat. The trio was treating her like a slut, and she felt like one.

Neither Josh nor Ryan gave any sign of their impending orgasms. Ryan came first, arching his back, shoving up into her cunt, warm spurts assaulting her channel, yet another load painting her womb white. As he grunted mindlessly, Josh sunk deep into her bowels. His length jerked, and a thick rope of semen spurted forth to hose her insides down. She shuddered at the double helping of cum, whorish groans muffled by Garrett's prick. Ryan kept shooting his load deep into his boss; Josh was growling in her ear as he deposited his own in her guts. Her orgasm was turned from a blaze into an inferno at the salacious feeling of that warm cream occupying her stomach, a decidedly new and foreign sensation. Garrett ripped himself from her mouth to hear the agonized cry that followed. The pleasure was so much, almost too much. The haze of ecstasy numbed her to all else but the sensations inside her, the flow of seed filling both lower holes.

Ryan finished before Josh, and slumped back, Josh's continuing usage of her keeping him inside her. Josh finished soon thereafter, pulling out quickly. His spent cock slipped out with a slick sound, and he stumbled backwards, colliding with the desk. Ryan pushed her off him, letting her slide to the floor, shuddering in post-orgasmic haze. She gasped for breath, watching as Ryan dragged himself away.

Her eyes closed briefly, but footsteps nearby made her open them.

Garrett stood in front of her, smug smile on his face, obviously enjoying the view. She imagined she looked like a mess, with sweat, saliva, and makeup running all over her face. Expecting and desiring further usage, she managed to pull herself up to her knees.

Grinning at her eagerness, he lifted his cock, bringing it quickly down, slapping her cheek with it. Loud smacks echoed out as he repeated the debasing act, smearing pre-cum all over her skin. She groaned, staying still, opening her mouth in the hopes that he would slide back down her throat.

Instead he placed his balls into her mouth, letting his cock rest on her upturned face.

"Suck."

She purred as she obeyed, slurping on the round orbs as they churned with more cum. The crinkled flesh tasted sweaty and musky, but she loved it, loved how lewd it was, how slutty she felt. With her mouth locked onto his balls, Katherine gazed up at Garrett, batting her eyelashes, luxuriating in the sordid attention. Her hand moved instinctively to her abused slit, leaking multiple loads; she began to stroke along it, feeling the pleasure ripple out from her core, amplified by her debasement.

"Here's the deal," he began. "From now on, you're our slut. Mine, Josh's, Ryan's. Whenever we want to use you, we will. Understand?"

Katherine nodded.

"I want to hear you say it."

His balls popped wetly from her mouth.

"I'm your slut," she mewled, rubbing harder along her slit, "yours, Josh's Ryan's."

He grinned.

"Good. Also, we won't be coming into work tomorrow. Understand?"

"Yes," she breathed, wanting to suck on his balls again, but waiting for permission, still touching herself with feverish delight.

"Good. Tomorrow night, around nine, come over to my place. Ryan and Josh will be there too. Wear something slutty. Understand?"

"Yes."

"Good."

Garrett seemed satisfied. He dropped his balls onto her cheek, smearing them all over her face. She stayed still as he again treated her like a cheap whore. After a few seconds of that, he dipped the swollen orbs back into her mouth, letting her suck them again. Katherine knelt there, gurgling happily as she served her new master, an orgasm building quickly.

"Wait 'til we tell Mark about this," Garrett laughed, now stroking himself.

"Yeah," Ryan chuckled. "He'll lose his shit."

"Maybe we should let him use her," Josh added. "Show him what we did."

Katherine groaned at the thought that they would offer her so casually to somebody else. Among the three of them, nonchalant dominance seemed to be de rigueur. But to lend her to somebody outside the trio would push her submissive envelope.

Of course I won't say no. Even if I did they wouldn't care.

But it was hard to believe that Mark would treat her the way they had. He was always polite and respectful, even if the quick peeks at her ass or chest made it obvious that he did find her attractive.

Maybe attraction can overcome manners.

"We told him about our plan," Garrett told her. "He said it was wrong."

"Obviously he was mistaken," Josh commented drily.

Katherine moaned around a mouthful of balls. Drool was all over her chin and neck, trickling down to her breasts. Her thighs were slick with a mix of bodily fluids, both the trio's errant spends and her own trickling juices, driven from her cunt by her own frantic fingering.

Garrett's hand stroked faster.

A few seconds later, he yanked his balls from her mouth. She had a few seconds to catch her breath, before spurts of cum shot from his cock, splattering all over her face. Blast after blast of thick, warm semen painted her face, her shameless moans sounding so loud in the quiet office. It felt as if he was marking her as property, as his slut, as his whore to use. That thought pushed her over to the edge into orgasm, making her cry out in ecstasy, shuddering at the spikes of sensation erupting out all over her body, some of the ropes splattering onto her tongue as her orgasmic wailing left her mouth wide open.

"Fuck yes," Garrett hissed as he continued to spray her face down. The onslaught of spunk coated her lips, her cheeks, her nose, her forehead, fired up into her hair, clumping into it, plastering it to her face. The curtain of cum forced her to close her eyes, unable to see the last few bursts, but still shuddering as she felt them add to the mess of wasted potency, as her own orgasm came to an end.

"Damn, what a slut," Garrett commented.

Katherine giggled, feeling that hot seed slide sluggishly down her face. Her tongue poked out from the corner of her mouth to intercept a thick trickle. She could hear the three men moving about, could hear the sounds of clothing being pulled back on. As they dressed, she waited, letting the semen stick to her skin.

"You can eat my cum if you want," Garrett told her dismissively.

She shook her head, eyes still closed.

"I want to feel it on me a little longer."

He laughed; she could hear him coming closer.

"One last thing," he began, his voice dripping with amusement and arrogance. "I think you can agree that we were right. That you needed this."

"Yes," she moaned, nodding emphatically.

"So then what do you say? We helped you out today. What do you say?"

She thought for a moment, and then smiled at the realization of what he wanted her to say.

"Thank you," she purred, cum sliding over her lips as she moved them.

He chuckled darkly.

"You're welcome. See you tomorrow, whore."

They left then, closing the door behind them.

She waited a few moments, savoring the feeling of hot cum marking her skin. When she could no longer hold out, she began to clean her face, dragging her fingers through the mess, bringing those fingers to her mouth. The next few minutes were spent gorging on the sweet cream, which quickly settled in her belly. As she ate the load up, she began to imagine what her new masters would do to her tomorrow, her fingers quickly returning to her slit.

Mark walked into the office, his morning coffee in hand. His fellow employees were all there, but there were three notable exceptions.

Garrett, Ryan, and Josh were nowhere to be seen. Mark contemplated texting them, to see where they were, but decided against it.

They're probably just late. Trying to be defiant or something stupid like that.

It was only a few minutes after he had sat down and started up his computer, when Katherine walked into his field of view, stopping in front of his cubicle.

"Morning, Mark," she said, "I need to see you in my office."

He nodded, quickly standing and following her. His gaze drifted over her ass, snug in a skirt that was tighter than usual. Below that were bare legs; he noticed a few bruises along her calves.

Once they were in her office, the door closed behind them, she sat down behind her desk. He took a seat across from her; when she took off her sweater, revealing a sleeveless blouse, he noticed more bruises. His heart leapt into his throat at the memory of what Garrett, Ryan, and Josh had been planning.

There's no way they actually did it.

Katherine cleared her throat.

"Last night, after everybody left, three of your friends, Garrett, Ryan, and Josh, came into my office and raped me."

He gulped nervously, horror coursing through him. Just as he opened his mouth, despite having no idea what to say, she spoke again.

"I say 'raped' even though at the end I was very much enjoying it."

Sweat dotted his brow as he squirmed in his seat. He had not told Katherine about their plan, because he had not thought that they would actually do it.

"I'd never been fucked like that. I'd never been treated like that. It felt so good to be fucked by them, like I was just some slut."

She hesitated, biting her lip.

The horror running through him was tinged with curiosity at her lack of anger, at the way she was murmuring, eyes not quite focusing on him.

"I was just some slut. I was their slut."

A dreamy smile crossed her face.

"When they were done with me, they told me I'd be their slut. That whenever they wanted, they'd fuck me. They also told me that they wouldn't be coming in today."

Sounds like their plan was successful.

"I couldn't say no. They had made me feel so good, I would've agreed to almost anything."

Mark could not help but notice that her hands had disappeared underneath the desk.

What did they do to her?

"So I said yes. I said I would be their slut. And I wanted to."

She hesitated again.

"But when I got home, I came to my senses. I called the cops and told them what happened. Your friends are at the precinct right now."

His eyes widened. He opened his mouth, despite again not knowing what he would say, but she raised a hand to cut him off.

"Here's the thing. Here's why you're here. I couldn't let them do that to me, but they showed me how good it could feel to be fucked like that. There was no way I was going to forget that pleasure."

His throat was dry, but his forehead was moist.

"So I knew I would need to find somebody who could fuck me like that. But I didn't want to go on Craigslist or something like that. I could get murdered. I needed a guy I could trust, who would understand that just because I want to be used like a slut, doesn't mean I want to be disrespected all the time."

Her hands reappeared from underneath the desk; it did not escape his notice that several of them were slick, glistening with wetness.

"After wracking my brain for a little while, I decided that this guy would be you."

His eyes widened again. Feeling as if he needed to speak up, he opened his mouth, but she again threw up her hand to cut him off.

"Whenever you want me, you'll have me. I'll be your slut. Except for work hours. If you want me to show up earlier so you can have a morning fuck, or stay later so you can let off some steam, I will. But no sex during work hours. And don't go getting sentimental on me; this will just be sex, and I will terminate our little arrangement whenever I want. Any questions?"

He thought for a moment.

She's attractive, I'm single. Sounds perfect.

"What if I say no? Just out of curiosity..."

"Why would you?" she asked, sounding taken aback. "I've seen how you look at me."

"I'm just wondering."

"Well," she began, leaning back in her chair, smug smile across her face. "If you say no, I'll call the police and tell them how you knew about your friends' plan to rape me, but never said anything."

"I didn't know-"

"I know you probably didn't think they'd go through with it. And you not telling me about it is certainly not as bad as actually raping me. But it won't look good, and I know that your so-called friends would turn on you in a flash if they thought it would help them. How's that sound?"

"That's blackmail."

"I know. But I like to have my cake, and eat it too. You know, I never got that saying. What's cake if you can't eat it?"

He sighed.

"I can't really say no, can I?"

"You can, but I told you what would happen."

"So then it's a yes."

A smile sprung up on her face; she quickly stood, moving around the office. The click of the lock sounded; the blinds were quickly shut.

"I said nothing during work hours, but I'll break that rule this one time, to show you what I'm offering."

She completed her circuit of the office, and stopped in front of him. To his surprise, she knelt, her hands moving to his belt. He watched as she worked; in moments, his prick was freed. Her smile only widened at the sight of his surging hardness.

A moment later, she darted forward, her lips closing tightly over the head of his length. The heat of her mouth was incredible, and he gasped, gripping tightly to the arms of the chair as she dropped deeper. The sight of his boss sucking his cock was incredible. Her hair was immaculate as usual, her cool blue eyes boring into him with the same formidability as ever, but she was on her knees, her lips wrapped around his manhood, bathing him in warmth and wetness, shivers running down his spine.

Katherine pulled off, and began to lap at his length. He ran his hand through her dark hair, groaning as she worked. Her eyes glanced up to him every so often as if to gauge his reaction. He noticed a hand moving steadily underneath her skirt.

Her tongue licked and laved all over him, leaving his prick gleaming with spit. The soft sensations of her oral attention quickly worked wonders, making his cock throb, making him groan with pleasure. She smiled at those sounds, coming off her prize to stare up at him.

"I know you're a nice guy," she purred, "so maybe rough is not in your repertoire. But I'm your slut, and I want you to treat me like one."

Desire bubbled up inside him; he found himself badly wanting to use her the way his friends had, to show her she was not mistaken in choosing him. There was an attractive woman kneeling subserviently before him, practically begging to be treated roughly. Even if he considered himself a nice, gentlemanly guy, he was not about to let that opportunity slip from his grasp.

Mark stood, taking a firm hold of her hair. Her eyes blazed with lust, a slavish smile springing to her mouth as she opened her lips, anticipating his next action.

Using his grip in her hair, he tilted her head back and shoved his cock into her mouth, inch after inch packing inside until his balls collided with her chin. He quickly set himself to a rhythm, steadily pumping into her mouth, taking possession of it. She moaned onto his thrusts, kneeling submissively, hand working steadily underneath her skirt. The sight made him grunt, made him fuck harder, his balls thwacking wetly into her mouth.

"If you want me to use you like a slut," he growled, "then I will."

He upped his pace, spending the next few minutes hammering into his boss' wide open mouth, watching her touch herself, watched her quiver and moan, watched her cum from his treatment. It spurred him on to rougher heights, his hips jarring over and over into her face, leaving it a mess, slick with saliva and pre-cum and make-up. Soon he could feel the twinges of an oncoming orgasm. So he pulled out, aiming at her face as he jerked himself to a finish.

"You want my load?"

She nodded, biting her lip, hand working still at her sex.

"Yes, please..."

"Beg for it, slut."

She moaned, eyes wide with need.

"Please, give me your cum...shoot it all over my face, please, master, please..."

The 'master' part did him in.

He grunted, trembling and gritting his teeth as his load raced up his shaft. Seconds later, it blasted out. Spurt after spurt hit her face; Mark took satisfaction in aiming all over, making sure every part of her face was evenly splattered. She whimpered, her eyes soon plastered shut. He shook out the last ropes out onto her cheek, breathing heavily, quickly sinking back into the chair.

It took him a few moments to catch his breath. After those moments, he noticed that she was still on her knees, as if waiting for something.

"What are you waiting for?" he asked, leaning forward to get a better look at her.

"Permission."

"For what?"

"To eat your cum."

His eyes widened. She was doubling down on her submission, making absolutely sure he knew who was in charge here.

"Go ahead," he said.

She sighed in contentment, quickly cleaning her face, snacking on his creamy spunk. He watched, his cock rising again.

"That was a one-time thing," Katherine said in between mouthfuls of cum. "To show you how committed I am. But from now on, nothing during work."

"Ok," Mark said, still watching.

"Enjoying the view?" she asked, giggling.

"Oh yes," he said, standing, pulling up his boxers and pants. She stood as well, most of his load cleared. A few strands remained here and there, but she returned to her desk. He stayed in her office a few more moments, watching her idly run a finger across the spunk and sate her hunger.

majicman21
majicman21
1,310 Followers