All Comments on 'Hot & Bothered'

by dark_entries

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
BARF!

That about covers this lousy posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

I love spontaneous sex stories. Not a lot of boring buildup that makes me lose interest and finds me skipping through to find the good parts.. More like this please.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 9 years ago
I liked this story a lot

Fine wordsmithing skill on exhibit here and a stimulating flash story. Clearly this newcomer to our community as learned and practiced his writing skills in other venues. Thank you.

Great_PharaohGreat_Pharaohover 9 years ago
Pharaoh's Thoughts

In real life; coming home and fucking is great 'cause it's real and you can feel it.

In a story; it sex with no story doesn't 'cause we know nothing about the character other than they're fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Aaagh!-fuckfuckfuck-ungghhh

Aaagh!-fuckfuckfuck-ungghhh??

sandymonroesandymonroeover 9 years ago

WHat a hot and nasty wife! I totally liked her character. But we didn't get to know too much about the guy :(

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1SpreadHerCheeksAndFeast1over 9 years ago
Lick it up.

He should have cleansed her salty snatch and totally sucked her filthy tailhole clean with his tongue first. That would have been tastey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

"Ummmmmm," and ""AaaaAAAAAAahhhh," killed it for me. It felt like my earlier erotic writings. I know text doesn't have a tone, but think how it reads in a story. She's saying a long "um" instead of a moan? Or a one word "a" attack?

Keep at it. Your writing will improve with practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

She had gone out running with my wife. They had come back, my wife had to shower and head off to work. Anna sat there as my wife dressed, see you, got to go. 46 year old Anna stood, turned around, I went to the bathroom, I came back, Anna was on her knees, I knelt, I knew what she wanted, my tongue went to her musty anus, mmm, my cock responded to the aroma, the taste, as did Anna, who pushed back on my face, I reached under her, my fingers finding her very wet pussy, slowly, gently massaging her clit as she reached back and spread her bottom, pushing back, then frozen as she orgasmed, noises from her anus, then collapsed down. My turn, the big blob of lube on the head of my cock that I had got from the bathroom. Straddling her, I positioned my cock at her anus and pushed entering her tight, hot hole and began fucking straight away, I didn't last long, my cum pulsing into her, I knew what I had to do. I eased out, Anna got back up onto her knees, again spreading her bottom and my tongue went to work, licking, rimming, swallowing the juices that were pushed out as her fingers worked her pussy until she again orgasmed. I pulled back, Anna stood and dressed and as she left said be ready next time. I went and showered, stroking my cock, thinking of Anna as my cum shot onto the shower glass. My 27 year old wife offered everything, except the one thing Anna offered after she caught me smelling her sweaty panties.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 9 years ago
What a great woman!

I love a woman with a hairy pussy who likes to get down to business!

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
why?

The better story might be why she was so horny when she got home? I don't like that he enjoyed hurting her. But the sex was good. Loved the last kiss!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous