Hot and Sweet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I checked that our audience was still watching, she was. I leaned forward over Kriszta's back, covering her body with my own so that the maximum amount of contact possible between us was achieved. She continued to rock against me slowly as I began to rub her clit with one hand and used the other to support my weight. "You like to be watched, don't you?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes," she said.

"We're being spied on right now," I whispered in her ear. She caught her breath and stopped moving. "There's someone watching us from another apartment," I continued. She started moving against me again and turned her head to look out the window. I straightened up and grabbed a fistful of her hair.

"She's masturbating," Kriszta said. "She's imagining that you're fucking her, Jim. Do you want to fuck her like you're fucking me?"

"Yes. I want to fuck both of you like this," I said and gave her ass a resounding smack. She leaped forward and let out a yell. I pulled her back onto my cock by her hair and smacked her ass again. We continued in this way until her ass was bright red from my smacks and she was screaming something in Hungarian.

"I'm going to cum inside of you," I shouted as I let go of her hair and grabbed her hips with both hands. She let her torso fall to the bed as I gave a final thrust and began pumping my semen into her pussy. She trembled and convulsed in orgasm beneath me. After we were done cumming we collapsed flat on the bed, the head of my cock still within the lips of her pussy.

I caught my breath for a few moments, delighting in the feel of her firm body against mine, then rolled off of her. She rolled over and put her head on my shoulder. We kissed tenderly as I held her in my arms for a little while.

Eventually, she began to kiss down my neck, across my chest and belly until she was hovering over my cock. She took it in her hands and began licking it clean of our combined juices. My cock hardened in her magic mouth. "I want to show our spy how a woman fucks," she told me as she swung a leg over my hips and guided my cock into her cunt.

She began a slow rhythm, impaling herself a little deeper on my cock with each movement. I reached up and began squeezing her magnificent tits and pinching her nipples. As she took my entire length inside of her, she began to rub her clit and moan loudly. She began to say something in Hungarian, her head rolled forward and then back as I continued to pluck at her nipples and squeeze her tits. Her movements along my cock became wilder as she got closer and closer to orgasm. Her hand moved rapidly across her clit. Soon she was screaming, thrashing back and forth. I had to grab her by the hips to keep her from gyrating off of my cock. She collapsed onto my chest as the orgasm left her, my rigid cock still within her pussy.

She rested on top of me for a few moments then looked up and said, "That was fantastic!" I smiled and kissed her. As our tongues twirled against each other I began thrusting my hips upwards, moving my cock in and out of her pussy ever so slightly. We rolled over so that I was on top and managed to keep my cock inside of her.

I began fucking her, watching her tits bounce with each thrust. She wrapped her legs around my hips and began running her fingernails up and down my back. Soon I was ready to cum again and told her so.

"Fuck my tits first," she said dropping her legs to the bed. I pulled out of her pussy and slid up her torso until my cock, slick with our combined juices, rested between her magnificent tits. I squeezed them around my cock and began rocking back and forth. She began licking the head of my cock every time it came within reach. Within moments I was firing the little bit of jism I had left in me onto her face and between her tits. After I was done, she pulled me closer and licked my cock clean. Once she was done with me, I sat on the bed next to her while she rubbed the rest into tits, coating them with a shiny mix of our juices.

We recovered for a bit, then she said, "I should be getting home. I need to get up early to work at the bakery tomorrow."

"Thank you for everything," I said. "I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

"Oh, I did!" she exclaimed. "I definitely want to do it again, but like I said before I'll need to fuck another guy first. It shouldn't be too difficult, I usually have a few guys eager to help out."

I just laughed.

"Will you come to the bakery tomorrow?" she asked.

"If you'll be there, of course I will," I said. "Although, I'll be careful not to let on that I met you anywhere else."

"Good. Only Jana knows that I have another job... and even she doesn't know about my arrangement with my husband."

"Jana is the brunette?"

"Yes. She's nice, a bit shy, but very pretty don't you think?"

"She's attractive," I acknowledged.

"Wouldn't you like to fuck her?" she pressed.

"I would, but it'd be even better if I could have you both at the same time," I said.

"We'll have to see about that," she said. "I've wanted her for a while, but haven't found the opportunity yet."

"Well, if there's some way that I can help you get her, you let me know," I told her with a kiss.

We got up and got dressed. I walked her down to the street. The girl in the apartment at the end of the walkway had disappeared and all the lights were out. We necked in the foyer a bit more, final squeezes all around, and then she walked down the street and I returned to my apartment.

12