All Comments on 'Hot Blowjob and Doggystyle Fuck'

by androgyne30

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh my goodness! You did an absolutely fantastic job! This is now one of my favorite audios and I can't wait to hear more from you two! I came twice while listening to her suck your cock and you telling her how wet she was. The only problem I heard was when you tell her what to do while blowing you, talk a little louder so I can hear you please. Other than that bravo! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hawt

Totally need that after a long week, came so hard ! Was really really hot, you should defiantly do more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep it up

The Blue Yeti makes a real difference!

Keep it up, you two!

androgyne30androgyne30about 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for all the comments and likes

Hi everybody,

Thank you for the feedback. We will make another recording soon and post it. I am using the Audacity audio editing program along with the Blue Yeti microphone and the more practice I get the better the recordings will be--I hope.

Plus there's the whole MAKING of the recordings which is fun.

Any suggestions for what kind of sex we should do for the next one?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
amazing!

PLEASE make more! I loved every part of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That was awesome!

Sounds good although at the beginning it was hard to hear your comments....I wish sex with my wife was that hot!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot Audio

Can almost hear everything, that blowjob was sensational. More of that please. Time to Signup to this site now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more please

Mmmm. So hot...... more please. This made my pussy nice and wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmmmmm

I would love to hear some cunnilingus or any other kamasutra position. Just got so horny horny with your audio congrats

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

This is my first comment and I had to do it. I'm listening to this at work at my desk with a huge hard on now. This was amazing. Made me want to go to the car and take care of business.

AdeenahhhhAdeenahhhhabout 9 years ago
So hot

More please. You two are so hot. I love a vocal guy. Maybe next time she'll talk more about how big your cock is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

God i love blow job sounds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Holy fuck!!

My pussy is dripping after that!!! So fucking hot, had my whole hand in my wet slit. My clit is still throbbing!! The way she moans out "fuck me" is so damn hot. This is one hot fuck!!! Thanks for getting me off!

bananathunderbananathunderalmost 9 years ago
woooooooow

loved it! was almost impossible to not just pull my cock out and cum all over my desk at work. That blow job sounded amazing. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tips for men

Would've liked to hear him eat her out after her very elaborate and more than generous BJ. Also, to all the guys out there: women love foreplay, variety and surprise. So play with her tits, clit, and skin more before and during sex. Women generally have a hard time telling you their needs because they feel the pressure to satisfy the man ASAP while he's hard. Revving her up more by touching and licking her EVERYWHERE will make your sex even more passionate! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Fuck yes! Awesome

PaulglasgowPaulglasgowover 8 years ago
Amazing

That was amazing to listen to! Don't stop making these recordings!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yesss

I wanna suck that dick and make you happy baby!!

ilovetomasturbatesilovetomasturbatesover 7 years ago
so wet

I am so turn on now.My pussy is dying to be rubbed by me.I love your wet pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
thank you

Thank you, I found this beautiful and natural. I absolutely loved listening to this! :) Love to you both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please and thank you!

This is a great recording. Thanks for sharing your hot, caring, fun sex with a lady in need of getting off and no partner this am to help me out!!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hot

This was really hot - it sounded like you both really enjoyed everything you were doing to each other. I am sure your audio has made for a lot of orgasms listening to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

Me and my wife just listened and we fucked while listening to you guys, imagining that we were in the same room as you

Thanks guys you both sounded as if you were loving it as much as we did

X N & L

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My favorite audio ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous