All Comments on 'Hot Cherries and a Banana'

by Lia Monde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
I wonder

Wonder if the recommended daily amounts of fruits like these has been established yet. This sounds a lot better than an apple a day.

5 stars for this one!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Twat???

The term twat is incredibly disrespectful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fabulous

This is so sucking fucking hot, my two live in bi girl friends loved it, they roll played it out all day. My cock has never been so hard, we proceeded to fuck and suck each other till we were totally blissed out and fucked up.

Would have preferred the use of the word cunt all through instead of pussy. More and more of this please and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac, Lanc's uk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh Yes!!

This was just what the doctor ordered to start the day! Your delightfully sexy story was short, well written and very much to the point; thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
No hands moment

The heat I enjoyed from this story consumed my mind (the brain is our largest sex organ) and produced a quivering, dripping hard-on that almost exploded in my shorts before I could free it to spurt and spray with no encouragement from a helping hand.

Thanks for that!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

"Twat??? The term twat is incredibly disrespectful."

It must be cultural. In Great Britain, twat is a harmless everyday term. Used to describe vagina playfully, or to diss a twit.

BTW, a clever, fun and fast paced story.

IvarHakuseIvarHakuseover 5 years ago
Eating

Great story of Jenna’s adventures!

In my poem ‘Yoni and Yogi do Yoga’ there is a similar theme!

I’d love it if you could read and comment on it please!

I’m finding it hard to get comments here that’s why I’m begging you!

IvarHakuseIvarHakuseover 5 years ago
Eating 2

Sorry, my poem is titled ‘Healthy Eating’!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous