All Comments on 'Hot Chocolate'

by deecee1

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
JackofMyTradeJackofMyTradeabout 18 years ago
Nicely done.

very nicely written. Seemed too fast at first, loved the twist at the end. Well done.

Jack

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
that's funny

that is, if not absolutely, unreal, and stupid

met a buy in the shop; had him buy you some chocolate; and about 5 minutes later, you're suckin' his COCK in his hotel room? sorta speedy, ain't it?

and, oh, please, don't blame it on "fiction" (dear wise readers: we know it's just fiction!); but guess what?,,, in "real life" men and women ARE really this stupid; of course, they label such stupidity "romance" (or being romantic).

anyway, let's pretend it's "real" (ie. a "real story") and ask: don't YOU (to the author & charater he/she created) think about STD, etc, when you put a penise in your mouth and suck on and injest its liquids, no more than a few minutes after meeting ITS owner?

no, he can't have such little viruses; he looks too handsome --- it's that what "romance" dictate that you say?

boggles my li'l mind; comically halirious how their intellect simply shuts down, once their hormonal secretions started oozing,,, gosh, the "thrill" and "romance" of sucking handsome strangers a few minutes after meeting them for the first time!!

unfortunately, after a few of such "romantic" encounters, millions of them (such "romantic" men and women) wake up to throbbing err side effects in their genital areas and THEN they want to kill the bastards,,, but which one(s), they're never too sure,,,!

but, as some really deep and wise readers would GENTLY remind us: these are just stories, stupid! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This gave me ideas!

I must admit I loved this one! I saved it for later reading and hopefully to give my hubby ideas of his own!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous