All Comments on 'Hot Days and Hotter Nights Ch. 01'

by cultofstrawberry

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wonderful so far. Cant wait for the rest

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Salamacia is a Prick

I like your writing but after this first chapter, I honestly don't want to read the rest. I know that Salamacia will win in the end and I actually hate her character type.

Whether its a man, woman, or futa... I hate self-assured assholes who force people into situations that they didn't want to be in. I feel terrible for Sena but I know that she'll probably submit to Salamacia eventually and I hate that.

I've dealt with people like Salamacia in real life and I absolutely can't stand them. I know this isn't your problem and you should write what you please regardless of what anyone thinks but, I really just wanted to get this out in the air.

Screw Salamacia and any real life assholes like her.

Once again, you're an excellent writer.

cultofstrawberrycultofstrawberryabout 6 years agoAuthor
Hi, Anonymous!

I would reply privately, but you're anonymous. I actually agree with your review. I've already been editing the earlier parts of this story, and your observation about Salamacia is being addressed. The edit will give her more depth and less bitchiness.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love and hate it

I love the futa in female idea but hate that your characters a little bit of an asshole tho I do wanna see where this story goes. I kinda wanna see her win in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like it!!!

I like Salamacia and Sena. Sal isn't unkind, she's just bold and somewhat abrasive. She seeks to do well by Sena and that's what really matters. I've already read the whole thing. Please write more!! I am truly interested to see how Sena and Sal progress. Senas character development is the most interesting. I want to see how she adapts and overcomes. I enjoy this story!!!

LooselyhumanLooselyhumanabout 2 years ago

Are there other stories in the nine lands?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercultofstrawberry@cultofstrawberry
Hi! I am StrawberryCatBeans, longtime author. I've written a variety of things... fanfiction (mostly retired from that, though) erotica, and even published novels (with more in the works) My genfic/fanfic can be found at Ao3 under the same username I use here. (as of April 202...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES