Hot Days and Hotter Nights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know the mechanics of intercourse, do you not?" she asked in an almost conversational tine, her fingers on occasion lightly brushing along Sena's inner thighs. "Do you know that there are more ways to have pleasure than with simple intercourse?" she continued. Sena paused and tilted her head to the side a bit.

"If you mean using your hand or mouth to pleasure someone, then yes?"

"Oh bravo, bravo. Given how austere House Teuthi is, I was not sure if anyone in the Silver Isles knew anything about that," she teased. Sena glared at her, which was comical given what Sena was seeing from her own vantage.

"I only ask because I just want to know what I need to teach you,." she gently chided. "So I think you can understand what I am about to do, hmm?"

"Ye... yes," Sena replied quietly.

"Then let's not waste any more time, shall we?" With that, she reached to the top of Sena's slit, teasing the clitoris out of its hood. She added a bit of heat to her kiss, and leaned down to press her lips against the clit, drawing out a soft squeak from the dark-haired woman.

"Oh darling, I have only started," Salamacia purred as she proceeded to kiss, lick, and suck on the clit, and Sena gritted her teeth, digging her fingers into the pillow as she fought to restrain herself. A soft intake of breath met her ears as she slid a finger into the flesh in front of her, feeling Sena's inner walls clench. Oh gods, how that would feel around her when she finally took Sena! Salamacia had to again remind herself to be patient as she inserted another finger, and continued to pleasure Sena, using a touch of Fire magic here and there to intensify the experience.

Sena was doing her damnedest to not thrash around, Salamacia noted, but she did push her hips forward a little, pressing herself against the other woman's face and hand, not that Salamacia would complain about that. She was diligent and focused in her task, and was rewarded with a shriek, and a sudden slickness around the base of her fingers. She smiled and lapped up her bride's release, hearing Sena give out another moan as she withdrew her fingers.

Salamacia licked her fingers clean and smirked down at Sena.

"I take it you enjoyed that..."

Sena could only respond with a brief nod, blushing fiercely.

"Good, because I intend to give you many more of these during our marriage..." Salamcia said as she flipped her hair. Sena responded beautifully to her attentions, and Salamacia was eager to see more of such results.

"Now that we are better acquainted with one another, I do believe that it is time for the dragon to claim you." She rose to her knees, standing on them with her hips forward, her erection in clear view and more needy than ever. She reached down to lightly grasp the base, feeling the heat under the palm of her hands. She was almost too well-suited to be a hermaphrodite, and though there were people who would try to shame her for either that or having a healthy sexual appetite, she would have none of that. She knew who and what she was, and was determined to enjoy what she had been given, to its fullest.

She looked down at her bride, flushed and shivering. Sena might be virginal, but Salamacia saw potential in the shorter woman. Sena was as reserved and taciturn as the kraken that represented her House, but Salamacia would show her that the passion shared with a dragon would be much more rewarding than a lonely existence. Golden eyes met laurel-green ones, and Salamacia smirked down at her soon-to-be lover.

o0o

I welcome questions left in the form of reviews on the stories. Comments, suggestions, feedback, reviews, or just praise (because yes I do admit, it feel good) don't hesitate to let me know!

12