All Comments on 'Hot Days and Hotter Nights Ch. 03'

by cultofstrawberry

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 9 years ago
Great climax.

I've enjoyed the story up to this point, but this chapter was the best by far. The sex was amazing, and the story apart from it was interesting, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Part 3

When Sena takes control of salamacia... Lovely~!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Conflicted

Your writing is excellent and I love the setting but I don't feel that Salamica actually loves Sena, it feels more like she is just something she wants to possess. Salamica retorts that Rhio let her make her decision on marriage for herself but seems to have no qualms about taking that decision way from Sena. She says she didn't make the decision lightly but feels like to me she made it only for her own happiness not Sena's. That's the only bit that bothers me otherwise it's perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercultofstrawberry@cultofstrawberry
Hi! I am StrawberryCatBeans, longtime author. I've written a variety of things... fanfiction (mostly retired from that, though) erotica, and even published novels (with more in the works) My genfic/fanfic can be found at Ao3 under the same username I use here. (as of April 202...