Hot Days and Hotter Nights Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than simply choose who would enter these marriages, he'd asked for volunteers. Lian, not having found a maiden within the Southlands to suit him, volunteered to be the first tie. After several days of meditation, Salamacia had stepped forward as the second volunteer.

She recalled Riho's bemusement as she visited him in his study, telling him that she wanted to volunteer. She could see his study in her mind clear as day, given how often she'd been in it. Naturally, most of the decorations were red and gold, with rich mahogany furniture, and a dragon here and there in the decorations. Along one wall hung banners of the various Houses that ruled the Ninelands, something that her uncle chose to have to remind him – and the rest of the family – that they were not the only House. Two hands with their palms facing the viewer, one hand pointed up, the other pointed down, flesh-colored on a field of purple. Seven dark blue-gray peaks – one bigger than the other six – on a background of pale blue. A tree, a cornucopia, and a red flower, all on different shades of green. A white flame on gray. An orange crab on dark red and black. A pink catspaw on black. And of course, the silver kraken on blue.

"You're certain of this, Salamacia?" Riho asked, sitting back in his chair as he studied his niece. Salamacia looked at her uncle evenly, nodding slowly.

"Might this have anything to do with Sena?" he asked. The calm on her face was replaced with surprise, and Riho smiled as he stroked his beard.

"The flames tell me many things."

"Apparently, they do," Salamacia agreed. Well, better Riho than anyone else. Unlike many other family heads, Riho judged people for their actions, not their gender, and the women of House Aracon enjoyed freedoms not often afforded to those of other Houses.

"Of course, it's not just the flames that show me things – it's these." The head of House Aracon lightly tapped the corner of his eye. At this, Salamacia gave out an incredulous snort. Riho merely smiled at her before he continued, "As host to the Teuthi clan the last time they came to the Southlands, it was my job to observe."

Salamacia gave out a soft huff. "I know you're observant and wise and all that, but really?" She remembered the time she'd spent with Sena. There was something that had drawn her to the young Water Mage, and she couldn't explain it. She just enjoyed being around Sena and had been sad when the Teuthis returned to the Silver Isles.

"Really. Keep in mind that it has been years since you have seen her."

"Of course I know that!" She crossed her arms, thinking about all the times Sena had come to her thoughts, unbidden. She was curious to see how the younger woman had blossomed.

"Very well then, I will send a message to Moneo to make the proper arrangements. The Silver Isles have different mores than us, and it will be necessary for you to meet and entertain some men," Riho cautioned.

Salamacia flipped her braid over her shoulder and shrugged. She was quite prepared for that – and the sport she could make out of it. Who said she couldn't have fun while pursuing Sena?

"Of course, Uncle," Salamacia replied sweetly...

o0o

"I intend to take my duties as your spouse seriously," Salamacia emphasized her point as she caressed Sena's arm. "And that includes giving you plenty of pleasure." Cuddling with Sena had gotten her erect again, and with her victory already assured, she did not hesitate to slide within Sena again, the younger woman already well-slicked from their recent activities to make it easy for them to join their flesh.

Sena breathed out a soft moan, but did not try to pull away, and Salamacia's hand traveled down to the pale-skinned woman's hip. When she wiggled against Sena, she was rewarded with a sudden clench of the younger woman's inner walls.

"Enjoy that, sweetling?" Salamacia purred as her hand traveled up to lightly tug a nipple. Sena gave out a quiet moan at that, arching a bit into the touch. Pleased at the other woman's receptiveness, Salamacia wiggled and rocked her hips a bit, placing kisses along Sena's neck and shoulder. Her hand traveled from Sena's nipple to her clitoris, teasing it and rubbing it, using Fire magic to further increase the other woman's arousal and enjoyment.

"Sa... Salamacia..." Sena whispered, her breath becoming more ragged as Salamacia increased her rhythm, rocking her hips in a firm rhythm as she continued her ministrations with her hand, feeling the other woman arch and wiggle in eager response.

However, Salamacia changed things around this time so that she was the first one to come, releasing another load of her seed within her wife, and once the highest point of her orgasm had passed, she gave Sena her own climax. The younger woman gave out a sharp cry as she had her own orgasm, clenching tight and causing Salamacia to give out a sudden hiss at the sensation that prolonged her orgasm, moaning in the pleasurable aftershocks of their shared pleasure.

Her hand teased Sena for a bit more before roving lazily along the toned body, her hand easily cupping the dark-haired woman's breast and kneading it gently. Sena let out a slow sigh, closing her eyes, remaining where she was as she let Salamacia do as she pleased. It was also quite clear that Sena was both tired and overwhelmed, and though Salamacia would have been happy to go another round, she was astute enough to know that it was better to save further lessons or activities for a later date, which at this point, wasn't such a bad idea. She was content to simply bask in the pleasant haze that came after sex, and remained within her lover for a bit more before she slowly pulled out, drawing out an almost inaudible groan from the younger woman.

"I suppose you are ready for sleep," Salamacia whispered, and Sena weakly nodded. "Well, I would be remiss in my duties as a good spouse if I did not make sure you had what you needed. Are you thirsty?" she inquired. Sena turned her head, glancing at her out of the corner of her eye before she slowly nodded again.

She slipped out of the bed and pulled on her robe, getting two glasses and pouring wine in both of them, offering her wife one of the goblets.

"Here's to our first of what will be many wonderful nights together," Salamacia said with a smile. Sena sniffed at the contents of the cup, but did not reject the offer, and sipped the wine. It was a smooth pink wine with a mild fruity flavor, and enough alcohol to give a pleasant buzz. She sometimes enjoyed the drink after she had sex, finding it a suitable remedy to her thirst.

When Sena had emptied her glass, Salamacia whisked it away and placed it on the table before returning to bed, pulling back the blankets and climbing under them after making sure Sena was tucked in. With their flesh cooling after the heat of sex had worn off, Salamacia could not help but feel a chill despite the fire in the room. She didn't even want to think of what winter might be like here in the Silver Isles. She'd only seen snow several times in her entire life, and she absolutely hated it, why would people want to live in places where it snowed? The horror!

o0o

Sena pulled the blanket up to her chin, partly relieved that it was over, and partly surprised at how much she had enjoyed Salamacia's attentions, and how she was already thinking of their next sexual encounter. Her pussy ached a bit from the fact that up until recently, she had been a virgin, and how fierce Salamacia could get once things became truly... heated.

Nonetheless, she still felt a bit of tingle in her nipples that she was fairly certain had nothing to do with the salve Salamacia had applied to her earlier. She could not help but wonder what else the golden-eyed woman would show her in ways of pleasure.

The breathing next to her became quiet and regular, Salamacia loosely spooned up to her, an arm draped across her middle, her blonde tresses smelling of a sweet, spicy perfume. Sena looked up at the ceiling until her own eyes closed, ever-aware of the warm body next to her until she lost consciousness.

12