All Comments on 'Hot Days and Hotter Nights Ch. 06'

by cultofstrawberry

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
love this story, but

Please, please, please! Continue sorcerer's treasure, out of all your Amazing stories, that one is the best.

BurhanDangerBurhanDangeralmost 9 years ago

More character development is appreciated. This chapter was good for you know what I mean to say.

younggirl99younggirl99almost 9 years ago
love the chapter

I'm so happy for the update; I really missed this story. I love the fact that Sena is coming around and especially loved the dragon and kraken symbolization the chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
well done

A very good update, worth the wait. If i have one regret about this story though, i feel like the tension went away a bit too fast, hopefully you will be able to put in a bit more drama, but if not the characters are well done and the intimacy is very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Beautiful work

I love this series. The way you write their interactions feels organic. And I love how Sena is slowly falling in love(?) (definitely has the potential there) with Salamacia. Also the jokes and verbal foreplay were on point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Technical suggestion

I would not post this normally but you keep asking for advice and I believe that I have some to give. While it is not technically incorrect, you keep using certain words or phrases throughout this series in particular the word "smirk" and the phrase "shot back." I would suggest using different words with the same or similar meaning to add some variety to your work. A thesaurus really comes in handy for such situations. Once again, just a suggestion. I hope you find this helpful!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Tiring of the arrogance

I will say your writing is great and I'm quite enjoying the story besides the whole forced marriage thing but Salamacia continued attitude that all of her ways are superior to Senas is really starting to grate. Makes her a rather unlikable character in my opinion

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please Write more. This is like unique series . Please continue this awesome series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Peter Frost

Best story I've ever read on this site. Even without sexual parts.

Just a few repetitions but aside of that it's very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Self-centered Brat

I keep trying to like Salamacia, but she's just been arrogant and insensitive from the start. She could have been kinder to Sena, but Sena's feeling and desires are completely unimportant, and never even register on Salamacia's consciousness. The only thing she's good at is sex, which isn't enough. Started out a selfish brat, and hasn't gotten any better.

JamontoastsJamontoastsover 1 year ago

I'll have to agree with some others here. Salamacia should hav some character-development; she's very self-centered and selfish- she honestly comes off as a brat.

The use of words is also a problem. The use of repetition is a bit draining, but it's the way thoughts are expressed that bother me so much more. It would be helpful to put the thoughts in italics and on a separate line, and NOT to treat them as dialogue. It really interrupts the flow of the story for me personally, and it is likely that others may also feel this way.

cultofstrawberrycultofstrawberryover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello everyone. I appreciate all your feedback and agree with comments about Salamacia being a brat, but that was intentional. This story is being rewritten, which is why it hasn't been updated for a while. Salamacia will still be somewhat arrogant, because that's how she was raised, but I had always planned for her to have character development as the story went, with Sena helping with some of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercultofstrawberry@cultofstrawberry
604 Followers
Hi! I am StrawberryCatBeans, longtime author. I've written a variety of things... fanfiction (mostly retired from that, though) erotica, and even published novels (with more in the works) My genfic/fanfic can be found at Ao3 under the same username I use here. (as of April 202...