Hot Days and Hotter Nights Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sena mused the evolving state of her marriage as she tended to Salamacia, rubbing along the length's underside for several strokes, before moving to one side, and then the top, before rotating to the other side, the flesh stiffening to its fullest. Gently, she pulled back the foreskin to wash the rest of the shaft, hearing a throaty moan as the sponge ran along the head, which was a rosy shade of red.

The Water Mage smiled a bit at that, and looked up to see Salamacia's eyes half-lidded in obvious enjoyment of the attention, and she rubbed the head a bit more firmly now.

"Mmm." Salamacia arched her back a bit, hands on her hips as a low sigh escaped her throat. After several more moments, Sena moved down to the sac, which rested snugly against the base. Feeling the tight but delicate flesh under her hand, she massaged it a bit, feeling its weight in her palm. Bringing the sponge to what Salamacia called the 'dragon's belly', she moved it in a slow, circular motion, seeing the cock itself twitch as she did so.

The womanhood was next, accessed easily since the balls were smaller and did not hang like they did on a man.

"You're wet for me, hmm?" Sena asked with a small smile as she slid two fingers inside, the first time she'd done so without any prompting.

"Mmm. Yeees..." Salamacia took in a breath, her breasts seeming to get a bit bigger as her lungs filled, and Sena slid her fingers in up to the knuckles, gently probing the inner walls and massaging them for several moments before she withdrew so that she could proceed with the more mundane task at hand.

The sponge was efficiently worked against Salamacia's womanhood, leaving her clean even if her inner lips were now slick with arousal.

Sena finished the wash, discarding the sponge in the bucket, the leftover water would be used to water the plants, and the water that had been squeezed or dripped onto the stone floor would evaporate soon enough.

"All clean now, though I dare say that given the gleam in your eye, we'll likely need another bath soon enough."

"I don't hear you complaining about that, sweetling."

Sena blushed and looked away shyly before she felt a finger touch the underside of her chin.

"Much as I would enjoy a good romp in our bed, I have something else in mind."

Sena looked back up at her. "What would that be?"

"Well, since I cleaned you with my mouth, I would like you to return the favor."

It took a moment for this to sink in, and Sena swallowed nervously as she glanced at the erection that was near impossible to miss in such close proximity. Salamacia had never asked that particular favor of her before, though logically, Sena knew that this subject would inevitably come up.

"Why do you look so nervous? It's not going to bite you," Salamacia teased.

"Dragons don't bite?" Sena shot back.

"Well, my teeth are up here," Salamacia pointed to her mouth, giving a wide grin. "I've been patient with you, sweetling, but we've shared enough intimacy that you should be familiar with me. I believe now is the time to acquaint yourself with my dragon further, hmm?"

"And if I say no?" Sena challenged in a playful tone.

"Then no more pleasure for you," Salamacia replied evenly. "Is that a prospect that sounds desirable to you?" she continued, with a small smirk.

Sena blushed as she looked away, realizing how much she'd come to want the other woman's attentions.

"No." She looked back up at Salamacia, still blushing.

"Then give the dragon a kiss, it's certainly waited long enough."

Sena took a deep breath before her eyes moved lower, past the breasts and navel, before coming to rest on the turgid flesh. She picked up her hands, which had been resting in her lap, and let them slide along the older woman's legs. As she looked at her pale digits sliding along the bronzed flesh, and suddenly thought of the sigil of her House.

The Aracons saw the dragon as more than a simple symbol for their House, and the Teuthis were not that much different, although there were considerably less kraken comparisons in the Silver Isles vernacular.

"So..." Sena said casually, an idea coalescing in her head as she thought of the kraken. "Who would think that a dragon and kraken could be allied?"

"Hmm? Not many, I suppose," Salamacia said, a touch of curiosity in her tone at this unexpected turn in conversation.

"If you see yourself as a dragon, I don't see why I can't think of myself as a kraken."

"Oh?" Curiosity turned to keen interest as Salamacia looked down at her. "Well, certainly. Do you have tentacles in there?" she teased.

"Now that's a very interesting mental image, but no," Sena said with a faint smile as she envisioned just that, tentacles coming out from between her legs to ensnare victims - though in Salamacia's case, it would likely be a willing one. "But I do have these..." She wiggled her fingers, her nails lightly tapping the area of the blonde's inner thighs, a mere couple of centimeters away from her groin.

"Ohh... I like the way you think." A lopsided grin appeared on Salamacia's visage as she nodded. "Do please continue."

"In the Silver Isles, we have a saying. Once the kraken has something in its grip, it doesn't let go." Her fingers closed in on their quarry, wrapping around the heated stiffness, feeling its pulse.

"And here in the Southlands, we say that once a dragon adds something to its hoard, it will not part from its treasure."

"As you've made clear," Sena shot back as she squeezed her fingers. "And of course, once the tentacles wrap around its prey, the kraken pulls whatever it is, to its mouth..." Sena lowered her head, pausing for a moment before pressing her lips to the tip of the penis, tugging at the shaft gently with her hands.

"I am happy to feed the kraken."

"So the dragon isn't afraid of the depths?"

Ar that, a velvety chuckle met Sena's ears before a hand gently pressed against the back of her head. Taking the hunt, she lowered her head just enough to take the head into her mouth, her tongue tentatively pressing against it. Though it had the same general flavor as other areas of Salamacia's skin, there was a certain subtle muskiness, that was unique to the intimate areas of the body. Logically, Sena wouldn't expect this flesh to taste repulsive, but she shared the same nervousness as most women did when committing this act for the first time.

This isn't so bad, she thought as she swirled her tongue around the sensitized flesh, hearing a hum of approval.

o0o

Her grip tightened a bit in the brunette hair as Salamacia's toes curled against the stone, the swirling of her bride's tongue almost maddening as her flesh responded eagerly. She ached so much it almost hurt, but the tongue was helping to soothe away that ache even as it aroused her even further, and she felt her balls tighten in the familiar preparation for release.

"Mmm. Yes, that's it," she murmured, pressing against Sena's head gently. The younger woman complied, taking an inch and then another into her mouth, her tongue now rubbing along the underside of the shaft. One hand was now massaging the lower part of the shaft while the other caressed her sac, the fingers working nimbly. Tentacles, indeed...

"For someone who's doing this for the first time, you have a natural talent for this," she commented as the fingers that had been massaging her sac slid to her womanhood, stroking the outer lips.

Sena mock glared at her, her eyebrows furrowed as the afternoon sunlight caught in her eyes, bringing out the gray so that they looked almost silver. The ministrations continued, another couple of inches disappearing within her mouth as her fingers slid within, now stroking the inner lips.

"Yess..." Salamacia hissed, her hips jerking a bit as her body responded to the ministrations. The sucking continued, now more insistent, and her fingers curled in Sena's hair. The fingers rubbed at her insistently, finding her inner hot spot and massaging it firmly. "Keep on doing that..." Her head lolled back as she closed her eyes, losing herself in pleasure as Sena's attentions continued, steadily increasing the crescendo of warmth that surged between the head of her erection and the spot that Sena was rubbing at with her fingers. The remaining hand was firmly wrapped around the bottom of her shaft, pumping and squeezing, and in due time, the younger woman's head was bobbing up and down at a firm pace.

"Sena... yes... I'm going to... AH!" She gasped and arched, inadvertently pushing her hips forward, her erection pressing against the roof of the other woman's mouth as she felt the sweet release of passion wash over her like a flush of fire, leaving her seeing stars.

Her hand remained on Sena's head, though her grip was not as strong as before, and she felt the bobbing slow down as Sena tried her best to swallow the seed, a bit leaking out of her mouth as the dragon breathed out a couple more times, in smaller spurts.

The hand withdrew from her womanhood, and Salamacia let out a slow sigh before she opened her eyes, looking at her lover. When the younger woman pulled away, Salamacia obligingly released her grip, and Sena sat back on her feet, looking up, blushing as fiercely as ever.

"How do I taste?" Salamacia purred. Sena wiped her mouth with the back of her hand before nodding slowly.

"... Not bad. A bit saltier than what comes from your womanhood, but isn't that what men are supposed to taste like?"

"I'm not a man. I'm a woman who happens to have a dragon," Salamacia mock scolded. From what former lovers had told her, her essence was less saline-flavored than a man's, but nonetheless had a flavor that set it apart from a woman's juices, including her own.

"Of course, of course. Forgive me," Sena said dryly.

"Well, of course I do, sweetling. We've had a very good day so far, don't you think?"

Sena nodded as she slowly rose to her feet.

"All that excitement has made me hungry. However, I'm more in the mood to have a private meal. Perhaps eating pieces of fruit out of the small of your back," Salamacia commented.

"You're determined to make this a very good day, aren't you?"

"Why not?"

o0o

The two women lay in Salamacia's bed, comfortably reclined against the pillows. A tray that was nearly empty of its meal sat on the night-stand. They'd eaten in the nude, though Salamacia had pulled on a robe when the servant had brought the tray to their apartments.

The air outside was a bit chilly, but the chamber itself was comfortable enough to splay out without a stitch of clothing on, and Salamacia was making full use of that opportunity, long banners of afternoon sunlight stretching across the bed and its occupants.

The small of Sena's back still tingled, even after Salamacia had licked the area completely clean. She'd also done the same for the other woman, and to say the least, eating food off someone else had been a unique experience. The older woman had also dribbled wine on her own breasts and between them, having Sena lick it off before she returned the favor. With all the tasting of one another's skin as they sampled their meal, it was a surprise that the blonde hadn't ravished her.

Now that the meal was over, she decided to climb out of bed and pull on something, feeling somewhat self-conscious about her nudity despite the fact that she was alone with her wife. In the Silver Isles, modesty was highly valued, with nudity reserved for intimate relations, or perhaps a swim, as long as the swimmer was careful to ensure his or her privacy. As a Water Mage, she'd been taught that one of the best ways to bond with her element was to go for naked swims in the ocean, though such an opportunity did not present itself often to her, with the risk that someone might see her.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I've been naked long enough," Sena replied as she pulled on a comfortable linen shift, and pulled a robe over it.

"Prude," Salamacia scolded.

"Lech."

"And proud of it."

"Well, at least you're honest."

Salamacia smirked at that as Sena sat back down on the bed.

"What am I, if I can't be honest with myself?"

"I can't really argue with that."

"Mmm." Salamacia reached out, hooking her arm around Sena's waist and pulling her close, her curves easily felt through the thin cloth that covered Sena's own body.

"You know, there's one thing I've wondered. Nobles, especially women, have less freedom in certain instances than poorer people. Especially when it comes to marriage."

"Yes?" Sena asked, her eyebrows furrowing in curiosity. Daughters might not be as prized as sons to many, but a daughter could be a very handy tool in forming alliances, and those in power were loath to waste such opportunities, even if it wasn't always for the girl's good.

"How did you convince Moneo to promise you he wouldn't try to marry you off to a man? I can't imagine a noble, especially a leader of a Great House, agreeing to that unless there was a very good reason not to."

"Water speaks to me, just as fire speaks to you."

"The messages usually aren't very... clear."

Sena smiled. How well she knew that. Nature spoke in mysterious ways, and if all its messages were as clear as the words in a book, there would be much less confusion in the world, she was sure.

"Well... I may have stretched the truth out a bit. I told him that the ocean warned me that marriage to a man would bring me nothing but misery and death. Truthfully, I have no real desire to be married to a man, and I knew that if I was married to one, I would be unhappy." Though Water, and on occasion, other magics, would manifest itself within the Teuthi family on a regular basis, Moneo himself was devoid of any magical ability, so he couldn't really argue with his cousin about what she saw or heard with her own magic.

"Hopefully I'm making you a lot more happy than you would expect," Salamacia said, her eyes twinkling with playfulness, yet there was a somber edge to her voice.

Sena blushed at that, and remained silent.

"Admit it," Salamacia entreated her in a sing-song tone.

"I admit nothing."

"The kraken certainly seemed to be enjoying itself earlier. It needs to come out more often. Perhaps I need to enter its grotto and coax it out."

"Goodness, you seem to be enjoying these kraken jokes."

"Why not, they're fun. It's about time you developed a sense of humor." She pressed herself against her lover, the evidence of renewed arousal evident against the back of the younger woman's thigh. One of her hands reached down to cup Sena's rear end, rubbing it slowly.

"Mmm." Sena was unable to stop the small sigh that escaped her throat.

"If you want me to take you, then say so." She wiggled her pelvis, this action stirring a fresh surge of arousal.

"Damnit, Salamacia!"

The response was a teasing nibble to her ear, as a hand reached around to cup her breast, kneading it through the fabric. A soft, playful growl tickled her ear. There was no Fire Magic needed to heat her up this time, or earlier this afternoon. It was all between her and Salamacia, nothing more, nothing less. The lips, the hands, that fierce golden gaze...

She shifted around so that she now faced the older woman, pulling up the hem of her shift, revealing first the creamy inner thighs before the dark thatch of her mound became visible.

"Actions speak louder than words, hmm?" she queried. A triumphant smirk was Salamacia's initial reply.

"Works for me."

o0o

Sorry for the slow update. For a while, I was struggling with this chapter, so I moved on to other projects because it's never a good idea to force yourself to work on a project where the words simply aren't flowing. I hope this chapter has made up for the long wait, though. :) Feedback is always welcome and eternally appreciated.

12