All Comments on 'Hot Days and Hotter Nights Ch. 07'

by cultofstrawberry

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Little BirdLittle Birdover 8 years ago

This is my favorite of your stories. Nice to see another part of it.

younggirl99younggirl99over 8 years ago
loved it.

I really loved this chapter and was so glad to see it updated. Can't wait to read the next chapter; by far the best story on literotica!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Guest

Im excited to see the update , i like this chapter so much , they are so cute ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My favourite story series. This chapter beats previous chapters. Hope we'll get more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
At last

I waited so much for this one, and I'm not disapointed.

Very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

U should try intergrating a seen of sena useing her elements of water to pleasure sal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This was a great addition to the story I hope you can make even more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Are you going to finish this?

This is a great series needs a bit more character development but still great I hope you'll come back soon

younggirl99younggirl99about 6 years ago
Please Continue

I really enjoy this series. Sena and Salamacia are just such an interesting couple and I would like to read more about their story together. I can see that it's been awhile since this series received an update, but I hope that someday soon you will be able to finish this series. Thank you.

BurhanDangerBurhanDangeralmost 6 years ago
Still The best

It's one of the best futa/f story I've read. The chemistry between Sena and Salamacia is to the point. I hope you find the inspiration to continue the work. I've silently been waiting for a long time to see if you'll continue. Stay well.

poeta09poeta09about 5 years ago

Another, please.

monkeyman09890monkeyman09890over 4 years ago
Please continue

So glad to see the continuation of this wonderful story and looking forward to reading more of your work

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 3 years ago
Great story!

Wow, I loved this story! Thank you for sharing it with us!

545SCOLIPEDE545SCOLIPEDEabout 3 years ago

I love stories like this. I love futa/f, I love self-discovery and the shaking off of one's preconceived notions, I love romance, I love previously promiscuous characters being faithful to their marriages...

You know what I absolutely hate? When it's one-sided. Salamacia never changes through the whole story, and whether she's arrogant or boldly confident, she still pushed Sena into a marriage against not only her will but all the conventions of her culture, and refused to take "no" for an answer. Sena then proceeded to go on this beautiful journey of self-discovery and breaking down barriers, and learning to love her spouse, while Salamacia got to stay her same old arrogant self and get everything she wanted, and it was not romance or sweetness or caring that got Sena to that point. No, she forced sex on her until she fell in love with her dick.

The reason I'm so frustrated by this is because I love this story so much. The world-building is fantastic, the characters are fleshed-out, the magical/fantasy element is awesome but doesn't get in the way... Just once I'd like for Sena to speak up and use her words, and for Salamacia to realize that her wife doesn't have to be just like her, or just like the Southlands; that Sena can bring her culture and her personality and enrich their marriage, not just, "you're one of us now"; that Salamacia could be however she wants to be with anyone else, but she'd better treat her WIFE like a FUCKING TREASURE, not just some prize to conquer by fixing and fix by conquering.

--inhale--

--exhale--

Great story, Bruh, keep it coming! Although we're six years out now, so I'm not holding my breath...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercultofstrawberry@cultofstrawberry
Hi! I am StrawberryCatBeans, longtime author. I've written a variety of things... fanfiction (mostly retired from that, though) erotica, and even published novels (with more in the works) My genfic/fanfic can be found at Ao3 under the same username I use here. (as of April 202...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES