Hot Days and Hotter Nights Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... needs a tamer, whether they want to admit it or not," met Sena's ears, and she entered the room, slamming the door open. The two other women jumped at the noise, and Sena didn't miss the look of surprise and then relief on the blonde's face, and the annoyance and flash of rage on Chumani's own.

"I do believe my wife has made her opinion of you very clear, and as a lady yourself, you should be aware of the gross breach of etiquette you have just committed," Sena snapped at Chumani. "You have accepted our food and shelter, and you would do this?" she snarled.

"Don't you know it's impolite to intrude in a private conversation-" Chumani tried to cut her off.

"Get out. Leave, you are no longer welcome here!" Sena snapped back.

"You can't do this to me-"

"She can, and so am I. I don't want to see you again, Chumani, in any capacity. Leave now!" Suddenly, the lamps in the room flared up, sending out sparks as their light and heat intensified, and Sena had become familiar enough with the outward nuances of Fire magic to recognize the extension of Salamacia's anger.

Chumani's eyes widened in fear, starkly illuminated by the light of her former lover's rage, and made a rapid exit from the chamber.

"Are you all right?" Sena asked. The older woman let out a slow breath and nodded, though she still looked a bit shaken. It struck the younger woman to realize that this was the most vulnerable she'd ever seen her wife.

"Damn that woman," Salamacia muttered.

"Quite so. Is there anything I can get you?" Sen asked gently. "Some wine or tea?"

"There's something I know is certain to make me feel much better," the older woman replied as she stared right at Sena, the lamps causing her eyes to glint like molten gold.

"What is that?" she asked. In response, the tall blonde strode past her and closed the door to the room before turning back to her.

"You," Salamacia stated boldly. There was no doubt as to just what she meant.

"What? After what happened...?"

"It warmed my heart to see you defend me so fiercely."

Sena felt a bit of color come to her cheeks. "I was only doing what was right. I was barely thinking, and..."

"That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy seeing you barging in here and giving that snake a good stomp!"

At that, the younger woman gave out a small laugh. "I knew there was a reason she set me on edge. I would be lying if I said I didn't take any satisfaction in confronting her, especially after what she said about me!"

"... How much did you hear?"

"Enough to know that you were wise to end your relationship with her."

"And I ended up with someone so much better," the old woman replied with a soft purr before she reached out to caress Sena's cheek. The younger woman gave out a small sigh of pleasure as she leaned into the touch. Salamacia closed the distance between their bodies and pressed her lips to Sena's other cheek before kissing a trail down the side of her neck and along her collarbone.

Sena let out a soft sigh, reaching up to rest her hands on her wife's shoulders before they slid up to gently hook around the older woman's neck, pulling Salamacia even closer. Salamacia's hands caressed her sides before reaching down to cup and squeeze her buttocks, and the dark-haired woman responded by wiggling against her lover.

With several tugs, Salamacia led her over to the desk, guiding her to sit on it with her legs dangling over the edge as she continued with her kisses, seemingly determined to taste of every inch of Sena's neck and chest that wasn't covered by the modest cut of her dress.

She reached down to caress the sides of Salamacia's breasts, encased in velvet as they were, and squeezed them together to deepen the visible cleavage.

Salamacia tilted her head up, offering a better view, and smiled. "You like seeing that, don't you?" she asked.

"What if I do?" Sena responded lightly. Over her time with her wife, she's come to enjoy the sight and feel of her wife's full, plump breasts, Sometimes she would reach out, before or after intimacy, and play with them, cupping and massaging them, or rolling the nipples between her fingers. They also had a faint, warm scent that she found titillating yet soothing, especially if Salamacia would place a drop of perfume between them.

"Well, then..." Salamacia stood to full height, and placed one of her hands at the back of Sena's head, guiding her to the tops of her breasts.

Sena smiled to herself as she nuzzled Salamacia's offering, pressing her face into one and then the other as she felt her wife's other hand slide down her hip to her lap, tugging at the skirt.

"Mmm." She kissed just above the edge of the dress before breathing hot air into the cleft between the breasts, drawing a delighted shiver out of the blonde. As she felt Salamacia's other hand slid down to tug up her skirt, she gave the other woman several more puffs of air, rewarded with the scent of cloves, musk, and orange flowers.

"Gods above! Do you know what that does to me?" Salamacia stated in a heated whisper, the pucker of her nipples faintly visible through her bodice.

"Why do you think I do it?"

A chuckle met her ears as Salamacia worked the fabric of the skirt up Sena's legs, bunching it around her hips and lap before reaching under it, working her fingers past the strip of cloth that ran between her legs.

She arched as the fingers worked their way into her, teasing and massaging her with ease.

"And you know what that does to me," Sena commented before taking a deep breath

"Well, you certainly know that's why I do it."

Both of them giggled a bit before Sena arched in response to a firm massage of her inner sweet spot, grinding herself against her wife's hand.

"Please, Sal..." she breathed wiggling against said hand.

"Please what, sweetling?" The fingering became firmer, and sena pressed her knees against Salamacia's hips.

"Dally no more, wife of mine. My grotto is ready for you."

"You don't say?" Salamacia responded, giving one last thrust with her fingers before pulling out. Before Salamacia could do anything further, the younger woman leaned forward, tugging up her wife's skirts, bunching them up at the front and reaching under the folds of fabric, rubbing her palm against the semi-hard flesh she felt under the silk.

"Do I make you feel better than Chumani ever did?" Sena asked.

"Yes," the blonde responded without hesitation.

"Good to know. And by the way, I don't think dragons make suitable pets. That's a title that suits cats and dogs better," the younger woman responded, wrapping one arm around her wife's middle and pulling her down so she could kiss and nibble along the tanned skin. With her free hand, she reached past the last vestiges of fabric to wrap her fingers around the engorged flesh, pulling it free of its confines and giving it several pumps, feeling the throb.

"Yes, that's it," Salamacia moaned, wiggling her hips as she pushed them forward. Taking the hint, Sena released her grip and leaned back a bit, offering herself to her lover. Lining herself up after she'd made sure their skirts were pushed out of the way, she slid in easily, and Sena breathed out her name, clenching around the hardness she had become long familiar with.

"Lean back," Salamacia asked. The younger woman complied, reclining onto the smooth wood of the desk as her wife grasped her knees, lifting them so that they were at her shoulders as she slid in deeper.

"Mmm. You feel so good," Salamacia whispered as she ensconced herself, the weight of her balls resting lightly against the younger woman's perineum.

In response to that, Sena smiled faintly and wiggled around firmly, still clenching. It wasn't that she and Salamacia didn't have their moments of disagreement, but at times like this, it was easy for Sena to surrender to the passion and charms of her lover, and what a sweet surrender it was.

When the older woman started a rhythm, Sena pushed her hips forward in response, complementing her wife's movements with a pattern of her own, alternating between wiggling, thrusting, or simply clenching, and begging for more.

She felt several curly locks brush against her collarbone, and looked up to see Salamacia leaning over her. Almost without thinking, she reached up and pulled the older woman into a deep kiss, pressing her tongue past Salamacia's teeth. She felt hands at either side of her, leveraging them against the desktop as Salamacia intensified her rhythm, becoming firmer and more aggressive in her thrusts, making it increasingly difficult for her to control the level of noise she made.

"Uh! Uh! Ah! Yes! Uh!" she gasped, feeling the hard surface against her back as Salamacia pinned her underneath her body, their breasts pressing against one another, Salamacia's cleavage especially pronounced amidst the decolletage of her dress.

"Suh... Sal..." She ran her fingers through the thick blonde waves that bounced this way and that, intermittently drawing the older woman in for a searing kiss, Salamacia responding with just as much if not more passion, the friction between their bodies making Sena's bodice feel too tight.

Salamacia pushed forward with a particularly vicious thrust that bordered on painful, her teeth gritted as her face became a mask of bliss, an expression that Sena recognized as one of orgasm. Of course, it was not the only indicator she was aware of, as she felt a suffusion of heat at the end of her tunnel. Sena wiggled and clenched in response, knowing the older woman would appreciate having her orgasm drawn out with these movements.

"I never want to leave the grotto," Salamacia whispered into her ear. She continued to roll her hips a bit, and Sena wrapped her arms around the other woman's meddle, running her hands up and down her back.

"I do not desire to be parted so quickly from the dragon, either," Sena panted gently. To emphasize her point, she hooked her ankles around the other woman's middle. The futanari gave out a soft hum of approval and nuzzled her lover fiercely, placing kisses along her face and throat.

They remained like that for several more minutes, basking in the afterglow of their mutual pleasure.

"What's that?" Salamacia breathed into her ear. "Are you hitting the desk?"

"I'm sorry? What? No, it's not me. I think someone's knocking at the door."

"What?" Salamacia lifted her head, looking annoyed. "Who the hell is it?" she snapped.

"It's Tsune. Are you decent?"

"Hell no."

"Riho is... concerned. Chumani left in a rush, and he suspects that something happened between the two of you."

"I'll talk to him later, just go away."

"Are you certain you are all right?"

"Yes! I have Sena here to comfort me."

"You call this comfort?" Sena whispered in mock indignation. Both of the lovers giggled at that.

"By the sound of that giggling, I hear you have matters well in hand. I will take my leave now, but I would advise you be careful, not everyone is as discreet as I."

"You're a fine one to talk about discretion, after what I saw in the greenhouse the other day. Now, shoo."

They heard the sound of footsteps rapidly receding, and Sena raised her eyebrow. "The greenhouse?"

"We should try it sometime in the future, as well."

"Sal!" Sena gasped, feeling her cheeks warm up.

A wiggle of the older woman's hips cut off any further objections.

o0o

Given the climate of the Southlands, I had several ethnic groups that I could choose for inspiration. Ultimately, I decided to go with Native Americans, particularly those of the Southwest, for the Great Southern Desert would be similar to the Mojave, only larger.

Chumani comes from the word chumana, which means rattlesnake girl. Her grandfather and cousin also have Native-American inspired names, in this case I did not choose one specific tribe to draw names from, I looked into Navajo, Apache, and Hopi names.

Reviews/feedback -- love it, crave it, and gain motivation and insight from it. It is nourishment to me and what keeps me going.

12