All Comments on 'Hot For a Retired Teacher Ch. 07'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 9 years ago
The return

Wow - certainly seems like you have closure, but one more would be better! A reunion and then ever after - well could be!

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago
Ooooh it's so good!

It's nice to see Tom and Donna get together in the end, although I like this story so much I hope it is NOT the end. Feels like it needs at least another chapter to get her through the final divorce decree, if not more.

Perhaps once she's free they could celebrate with something special like another gang-bang or orgy. Something wild and decadent, and then maybe Tom and Donna get married, buy an RV, and take off on the road to begin their life together as a couple traveling across the USA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mindless drivel !

The worst. 1* !!

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 4 years ago
Geat Work

Love your work. Don''t pay attention to the negative comments from Anonymous. He/she is too ashamed to show their name. I don't see them writing and sharing their work with anyone. Keep up the great work and I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Keep it up!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know it’s fantasy but how a cheating lying backstabbing slut can be surprised and crying if her husband files for divorce after she leaves the marital home, sleeps with a former student then shack up with her cum swallowing lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdispatcher59@dispatcher59
New Yorker with a predilection for older "Girl Next Door" types and Weather Channel gals.