All Comments on 'Hot For a Retired Teacher Ch. 11'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story, Well written, Believable characters, Hot sex

This is a well written story and the series hangs together well. The characters are believable. I can identify with the story. My wife is a retired Army Colonel nursing corps. She is a beautiful sexy woman. She was married before but was never faithful to her husband, especially when overseas. One day she had had enough and retired from the Army, filed for divorce and had a two and one half inch example of the Chinese symbol for Dragon tattooed on her right breast just above the nipple. I met her when she had been retired for four months and came to visit my sister who had worked for her in the Army. She is twenty one years older than me. We hit it off immediately. After one "date" we flew to Vegas and got married. I placed a Celtic Warrior Shield ring on the ring finger of her left hand! I wear a plain gold band. We are swingers. We swing like crazy. My wife is heterosexual only and wears a right anklet with a horny charm attached but I am bisexual with a bisexual ying yang wrist tattoo . We both enjoy watching each other having sex with other partners and sharing partners. My wife can hardly go three weeks without a gangbang. I gladly perform cunnilingus on her after she has taken loads of cum. Her record is 62 guys over a long weekend swingers camp at the Grand Island Holiday Inn. My records are 1) screwing 12 hot Latina girls in Rio during Carnival over an eight hour period 2) getting ass fucked about a hundred times by 42 fraternity studs from five states on the beach in one day at Daytona over spring break, 3) giving over three hundred blow jobs in a glory hole in a gay bar during Saturday of Fleet week in New York city. And FYI, I am a deep throater and swallower. I try to never lose a drop of cum. Not a problem when the cum is shot straight into my throat! My wife and I are just like Tom and Donna, madly in love but sexually liberated. I plan to reread this story because it makes me feel so good about my lifestyle.

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 6 years ago
Not credible in any sense!

Why did they get married? I am sure that people rediscover themselves as they age. However, she has been monogamous for almost forty years and suddenly, in her late 60s, she is fucking almost anything that walks and doing gang bangs. Yes, she doesn’t have to be concerned about getting pregnant, but what about STDs; she has been having indiscriminate unprotected sex with strangers. Sorry, while chapter one began with a nice love story but by chapter 5 it was just a cluster fuck! Believable my ass!

racfguyracfguyabout 4 years ago
Enjoyed the entire series!

Thought it was interesting that when Tom took Lauren to bed, the door locked behind them. I like this whole series, but it's a little much to think a 60-something guy could get it up that much, AHH fantasy is great!

Didn't like the anal much, but I'm not the author - good job Dispatcher!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous