All Comments on 'Hot For Mommy'

by MeetTheHumpers

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Over the top?

These stories are absolutely ridiculous! If there was a score for the worst story I read by far you would have one. I have a habit of copying and pasting stories into MS Word and then listening them as I commute to work. While others get me hard and leak pre-cum, this one had me laughing. It was so bad that I had to stop it and delete it. I could go on and on but I don't think you really give a damn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where do these readers come from?

Where's their sense of humour? Well, I suppose I should concede that one laughed, although apparently he didn't realise that that was the rather obvious intention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What the fuck is this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It was a dark and stormy night....

I have to assume that you were deliberately setting out to write a really bad story, and if so, you did a very good job of it.

MeetTheHumpersMeetTheHumpersalmost 11 years agoAuthor
We have a few very childish and obtuse readers...

It seems that a few of our Literotica readers are not smart enough to understand exactly what satire entails or when something is meant to be tongue-in-cheek. These same readers flame us again and again, cursing at us in the manner of a petulant child and bitching about the content of our work, acting as if we set out to write a serious story and just missed the mark due to incompetence. Pathetic, but not surprising. I suppose they would prefer the unoriginal and needlessly heavy and brooding tales that Literotica offers in their naughty troves. So be it, but don't be so foolish and thick as to not be cognizant of what we are trying to do here. If you don't like our work, don't read it. You're the one with no sense of humor and horrible taste in erotica. Think about that before you spew your hate in the direction of our masterpieces.

Insouciantly,

Victor C. Nathan

Jlaza51Jlaza517 months ago

satire is one but a catalog of adjectives just sucks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous