Hot For Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Henry cried out, knowing that his orgasm was imminent, wanting it, while at the same time not sure he desired this tugging and titillation to be over, feeling so good, a deep and abiding happiness rising from the root of his maleness and spreading throughout his body, savoring the feel of her hands, the look of her set of lady twins and the centerfold that was somehow still being held before his eyes in the midst of the furious disorder and confusion of his pleasure. "Ohhhhhhhhh, that feels so good to my sweet motherfucking, centerfold-lusting wee wee!"

Reaching out with both hands, he put them behind his mother's back and grabbed her round, plump buttocks in each of his palms, squeezing them both, pulling her close to him, near enough to cause her super- sized twin knockers to beat relentlessly into his own chest as his fingers roamed freely on her asscheeks, her flesh soft and supple beneath them. Henry pulled Hilda's skirt up with his one hand and then let all ten of his eager and greedy fingers roughly grip and fondle her full-figured and voluptuous fanny that made her body an appealing hourglass of voluptuous perfection as her pointed nipples and heavy hunks of titmeat slapped and scraped roughly against his lower chest and abdomen. He fondled her caboose.

Hilda Humper was big in two places. The first place was her upper body, her fucking flailing, fulsome, feisty, fantastic funbags, her atomic bomb-sized boobie bombshell bouncers that adorned her chest and tested her shoulders and back as well as her bountiful and almost chasm-deep brassiere. The second was her caboose, her booty, her round, firm yet soft fanny, her rapturous ass.

Henry loved to let his hands roam her sizeable assets, large, pillowy and round, yet firm, easily the body of a woman at least a decade younger than Hilda's 39 years.

"Oh, Henry," Hilda cooed, boobies bobbling against his body and buttocks wiggling under his touch, enjoying her boy's handling of her ass, but still fondling his huge cock, reaching down occasionally to cup and feel his fuzzy nutsack, arousing Henry to the point of no return, a small drop of pre-cum dribbling from the head of his wee wee, glistening and shiny against the blood-engorged head of his pecker, letting Hilda know that there was no turning back. "Come for your centerfold. Come for your boobie Mommy."

"Oh, Mommy," he moaned softly, releasing her bubble butt and cleaving to her topsy turvy titties and deep dark cleavage with both hands for dear sweet life. "I need to come. I need to. I want to, I want to. Oh, I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm.....ohhhhhhhhhh!"

And then it happened.

Hilda squealed in shock as a flood of thick sticky semen blasted from the tip of his fucking cock like a pistol shot in a sack race.

"I'll make your big fucker squirt like a Supersoaker 2000 in a kindergarten class, Henry. Tee hee hee. My hands will be on you like Martha Stewart on a casserole in a prison mess hall."

"Oh, fucking shit, Mommy!" Henry bleeted in a voice odd with the effects of his thunderous excretion that doused the September issue of Biguns, the tawdry photo of Hilda's set of knocks dangling over a Harley-Davidson and the adjoining photo of the busty Humper with a popsicle between her squashed together jugs.

Hilda held the September Biguns issue and lowered it even with his penis that rattled with orgasmic pistol shots of love, bliss and elated ecstasy, the sticky streams rippling from his cock and straight for her cum-inducing extravaganza of bare and overbundant boobies.

"Henry, baby. I want you to come on the centerfold, good fucker. I want you to squirt your sweet supply of baby batter all over Momma's boobies as you see them on the fucking page. That big thing of yours is shooting like a Tommy gun in Prohibition."

Henry aimed his pecker like he was pointing a pistol, pointing it in the direction of the magazine like he was firing a weapon. But the target was not a bullseye; it was his mother's photograph, her huge tit balloons standing out from the page as though they were three dimensional.

"Oh, Henry!" squealed Hilda delightedly, clapping her hands together in glee as his jism covered every part of her body in its pictorial splendor, running down the glossy pages and splashing onto the real thing, soaking Hilda's jumbo boobies with his slick excretions, pooling on their upper surface, clinging to her nipples like a tear on a cheekbone until the excess jism finally fell silently from her honking hooters to the floor. "Look at that fucker shoot! I've never seen any chicken I've ever choked spit like that before! Wee wee really likes Mommy's nudie pics! Holy fuck, your big fucker must have teamed up with your big balls to do some chores and take out the trash!"

"Oh, Mommy!" cried Henry, finally sated, sinking to his knees in front of his mother as the exertion of his orgasm overtook him and he slumped forward in exhaustion, throwing his arms around her and hugging the lower half of her body, ghetto booty and all.

"That fucking rocked," he moaned exhaustedly, slumping, releasing her and going prostrate before her, jism still slowly dripping from the head of his cock and pooling onto the plush carpet. "I think that's the best fucking orgasm I've had yet, Mom. And it's the best fucking centerfold too. Oh, my balls hurt, I lost so much wee wee juice. Wow, I almost feel light-headed."

"That's just because you got the poisons out of the building, baby. We did some plumbing and cleaned out the pipes, my darling wee wee boy. You didn't say which one of your heads was light. Is it your big one or your slightly less big one? Tee hee, Henry. I think that centerfold coaxed an extra gallon out of your ballsies, big fucker. My fifty pound set, my motherfucking famous bosom buddies, what I have dubbed the Boobsie Twins, really got the wee wee juice rocking and rolling out of your ballie wallies. If this issue really takes off at naughty newsstands and gets sold from behind the counters of a lot of convenience stores, I may have a future shoot for Playboy. They said they want to call it 'The Boobsie Twins: 1950s Innocence Meets The Free Love Generation.' It's so fucking cute, don't you think, wee wee boy?"

"Maybe instead of 'The Boobsie Twins' they could name it something else," Henry suggested, standing up wearily and wiping the head of his dripping cock off on the edge of Hilda's ruffled skirt and then placing a hand under each of her high and proud J cup megaton bomb boobies, pushing them naughtily up and down, almost weighing them as he spoke to his naughty Mommy. "They could name it after our relationship instead."

"Oh, yeah?" Hilda Humper smiled at him as she gave him a mischievous wink, tossing the centerfold aside and grabbing his waning wee wee with one hand, squeezing it forcefully, then shoving her pert and percolating pair hard against his body. "And what would they call it, big fucker?"

"How about 'Hot For Mommy'?" Henry suggested with a conspiratorial look on his face as he placed one of his own hands atop the female hand adorning his tingling and fully spent overdeveloped genitals.

"Tee hee hee," Hilda giggled, shifting her upper body and moving her bra-busting, shoulder-straining, wee wee-stiffening boom booms sweetly back and forth against her son's body, feeling the firmness slowly returning to the playtoy between his legs. "Oh, Henry, you most certainly are."

THE END

12