Hot for Sitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But as soon as she was able to catch her breath she was ready for more. I was sitting on the bed next to her as she recovered, but she quickly got up and off the bed to kneel down in front of me. "My turn!" she said playfully as she reached for my belt buckle. She quickly took off my pants and boxers and was looking at my hard cock and licking her soft red lips. She took hold of the base of my cock and licked up and down the shaft with her tongue. The girl sucked cock like a pro! She wet my entire cock from balls to tip and then took me into her worm soft mouth. For an 18 year old, she was damn good! She sucked my cock like a vacuum and her tongue knew just what it was doing as it caressed and loved on my hardness.

I laid back on the bed and allowed this fine young thing to have her way with me. She licked and sucked every bit of me too, even spending a delicious time on my balls and under my sack as well. I was in heaven! All too soon she stopped pleasuring me with her mouth.

"I want you inside me!" she said getting to her feet. Without asking a second time I scooted back on the bed and she climbed up on my, straddling me and getting into a "cowboy" position. She took my cock and pointed it to her soft pink opening and eased herself down onto me.

I don't know who gasped louder, her feeling me inside her or me feeling that tight hot pussy squeezing me. She slid slowly down my pole taking as much of me as I offered her. Finally I was firmly and completely inside her and she began rocking and rolling her hips, my cock slipping in and out of her and grinding against her clit.

As my young cowgirl rode me, I found a couple things to play with myself, reaching up to grab hold of those soft young (but quite well proportioned) breasts. I fingered her stiff, hard nipples and curled my fingers into her fleshy globes. I mauled those young breasts as she bounced up and down on my cock like a pogo stick.

She rode me like that for a long time as our passions built. But all things must come to pass, and this too had to eventually end. As my lusty young babysitter bounced up and down on My steely cock, she was the first one to admit her impending orgasm.

"Oh god! I'm gonna cum! Ohhhh!" she cried out, whimpering. I could feel her pussy muscles clenching my cock as her orgasm got ever nearer. My own cock was about to bust wide open as well. I pulled the young girl down to me wrapping my arms around her and crushing her to my chest just as well both peaked in a terrific mutual orgasm.

As we came together she bit into my shoulder trying unsuccessfully to stifle a scream of unbridled pleasure. Her pussy flooded as my cock shot stream after stream of hot cum deep in her belly. Our love mixed together inside her and flowed freely out around my pulsing cock. She clung to me like a drowning girl and I held her just as tightly. With the room spinning around us, we held onto each other for stability, neither wanting to be the first to let go.

Eventually the waves of our orgasms passed and at last we parted, moving her to the bed beside me and we both lay there on the bed, covered in a sheen of sweat and panting like crazy.

We lay there for about an hour before we finally decided to get up.

"You were wonderful, Mr. Davis! Thank you," she said.

"Becky, I think we have moved past the 'Mr. Davis' thing, don't you?" I said, "You can call me Mike now."

"Ok, but just when we are alone here. Out in public, I will still call you Mr. Davis. It's only proper," she said, kissing me.

She got up and began dressing back in the clothes she originally had on that morning. As she was finishing up, she put her "date" clothes back in the garment bag that she had brought them over in. When she was ready to go I walked her to the door.

"See you tomorrow, Mr. Davis?" she asked.

"Of course, Becky, I leaned down and kissed her cheek. "I'm looking forward to it." I whispered in her ear. She walked out the door and turned back smiling.

Later that night, my wife called to see how things were going. "I'm going to have to stay another week. My sister is a wreck. I hope that's ok?"

"It's fine, honey," I said, "I've got things well in hand here." I said, my mind wandering for a moment on my nubile young babysitter.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

12