Hot for Step Brother?! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers

Wyatt leads the way outside to his car and Tits Magee whose name is actually Tess hops in the passenger seat next to him, leaving Ryder and I to sit in the back together.

***************************

I wake up to my phone ringing over and over again playing the ringtone Collin set for himself... Closer by Nine Inch Nails.

"Roxy shut that shit off," Wyatt groans from the couch.

"Who the fuck is calling so early?" Ryder yawns from his position next to me.

I grab for my phone somewhere above my head, it takes me a moment to find it, but when I do I take a moment before I answer it.

"What?" I almost yell at Collin.

"Baby I'm so sorry," he says in a pouty tone.

"I really don't care right now, you woke everyone up, I'm fucking tired I'll text you later," I say through a yawn and then hang up before Collin can grovel some more.

I grab the corner of my comforter and wrap myself into a burrito which in the process takes whatever blanket Ryder had from him.

"Hey!" he playfully glares at me.

"My blanket," I growl, "go cuddle with Wyatt, he'll keep you warm."

In all honesty after last night I want him to stay right by me, but I definitely don't want to say that in front of Wyatt. In case you're jumping to conclusions no we didn't have sex, but we did however engage in a little foreplay. Wyatt had ran off with Tess somewhere and Ryder and I had been just awkwardly sitting there. Me being me and a little tipsy decided to just go for it and I attacked his face with my lips. He didn't seem to mind though because the next thing I knew he had me on my back on the couch with my legs wrapped around him. His lips trailed from mine down my neck and to my cleavage while his fingers slid up my thigh. He had teased me for a little bit by slowly inching down the top of my dress and pulling up the bottom. When my nipples were free he began licking and nipping at them as his fingers dipped into my panties. He started rubbing my clit as he teased my breasts and I was moaning much too loudly. That's when we heard Wyatt descend the stairs and I flew into action re- covering myself.

If stupid Wyatt hadn't come down we most likely would've had some very incredible toe curling sex, but alas it was not meant to be I guess.

"Yeah man you can be little spoon," Wyatt snickers.

"Bitch I'd be big spoon," Ryder quips back.

"That's probably true, Wyatt you are a little more femmy," I tease earning me a glare from Wyatt and a pillow tossed at my head.

"So I'm guessing no more sleeping then?" Ryder sits up and stretches his arms while releasing a jaw breaking yawn.

"Probably not, once I'm up there is no going back," I make a pouty face.

"Well how about we go get coffee and bagels, and then come back here and have a lazy day?" Wyatt suggests sitting up as well.

"That would require me to unravel my blanket burrito I have going on and I don't know if I can do that," I joke.

"Well then I guess I'll just have to carry you burrito and all to the car," Ryder grabs for me and I attempt to roll away and fail horribly. He scoops me up in his arms easily and Wyatt hops up, grabs his keys, and we are on our way.

"Seriously Ry put me down," I laugh as I'm jostled from side to side.

"No can do sweet heart," he swivels around to make it out the front door without my head or feet hitting the door.

I can't imagine how we look right now to anyone walking by, probably extremely ridiculous I'm guessing.

Wyatt unlocks the car and hops in the driver's seat and Ryder puts down in the back seat before hopping in the passenger seat himself.

"Was that really necessary?" I laugh unwrapping myself and freeing my arms and legs.

"No, but it was funny," Wyatt grins at me in the rearview mirror as he back out of my driveway.

"Whatever, buttholes," I stick my tongue out at them which makes them both laugh.

"Nice hair Roxy," Wyatt teases me. I have half a pony tail, my hair is tangled, and not only is my hair a mess but my makeup is smeared all over my eyelids.

"Oh god I look disgusting," I laugh.

I lick the corner of my comforter and use it to wipe off the rest of my makeup, I just thank god my comforter is black. I take my pony tail out, or what's left of it, and finger comb my hair. Then I just say fuck it and tie it all up into a messy bun, I don't have the patience to do anything else.

"Much better, now I don't want to throw up when I look at you," Wyatt winks.

"That was so mean," I say bopping him on the back of the head.

"Hey woman I am driving!" he bats my hand away.

"You two are like children," Ryder rolls his eyes at us.

Wyatt and I just shrug and grin at each other in the rearview mirror.

After we get coffee and food, the three of us head back to my house and decide to have a small pool party so Ryder can meet some people. I don't feel like dressing up so I leave my hair in a bun, my face void of all makeup, and throw on a black string bikini. The boys borrow some swimming trunks of my brother Gage's and we get busy putting food and of course alcohol out on the back patio.

"So when is Gage going to visit?" Wyatt asks with an amused grin on his face.

"No idea, why?" I ask curiously.

"Because I have to rag on him for the bright red speedo in his dresser," Wyatt starts giggling like a little girl.

"Ewww Gage wears speedos?" I gag.

"That's just wrong," Ryder laughs with Wyatt.

"I have to call him," I grab my phone from the patio table and dial my brother.

"Hey sis," he greets.

"Hey bro," I smile. Even though I'm calling to make fun of him it is really nice to hear my brother's voice.

"Dad told me he had dinner with you and Wyatt, you cool with Anna, Ry, and him moving to Mountain View?" he asks distracting me.

"Yeah I am, Ry is really cool actually, but I think mom is going to have a mental break down," I say moving away from the boys so they can't hear me.

"Yeah I know... But I have some news that might distract her from the whole dad thing," Gage says excitedly.

"Let me guess... you're going to tell everyone about your secret speedo addiction, don't worry we accept you Gage," I laugh, finally getting to the original point of my call.

"What? No, how did you--? Tell Wyatt to stay out of my room, that is not my news," Gage stutters, but recovers, I hear the sound of a distinctly feminine laugh in the background.

"Okay what then?"

It feels like forever before Gage blurts, "I met a girl, we're engaged!"

To say I'm speechless would be an understatement, I'm so surprised I can't even breathe.

"Roxy, you there?" Gage asks sounding worried.

"Yeah I'm uh here... uh I don't know," I mumble not quite sure what to say.

Gage and I were always so much alike, we both thought relationships were bull shit and despised all the sentimental romantic bull shit. We were a heartbreaker brother and sister duo, we didn't make attachments, and we didn't get hurt... again.

"Okay, well Theresa and I will be visiting in a couple days," Gage rambles on and on. I can only grunt in response I'm still so shocked.

"I have to go," I say to cut him off.

"Okay well I love you and I'll see you in a couple days," he says sounding way too pleased with himself.

"Love you too," I manage to get out and then hang up. I walk back towards Wyatt and Ryder who are looking at me like I'm about to keel over.

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost," Wyatt grabs me by the shoulders and brings me in for a hug.

"Everything is changing," I sigh and try to pull myself back together.

"What sweet heart?" Wyatt asks running his fingers through my hair.

"Gage is getting married... he's bringing Theresa to town in a couple days to meet everybody I guess," I say in a rush only pausing once to catch my breath.

"Gage... married? Are you sure?" Wyatt laughs like its all some joke.

"I'm sure... That girl is just going to break his heart," I frown and step back from Wyatt.

"We don't know that, let's wait until we meet her to make any judgments," Wyatt pats me on the head which earns him a glare.

"Okay," I sigh and glance over to where Ryder is awkwardly glancing around not sure what to do.

"Anyways, let's party my friends," I grin which breaks the weird tension.

People start showing up within a half hour of Wyatt texting them, when everyone has arrived I'm glad to see Collin was not on the guest list.

"You going to swim?" Ryder asks sidling up next to me.

"What and ruin my perfect hair?" I joke.

"Yeah that would be a shame," Ryder rolls his eyes at my messy bun.

"I'll swim if you swim with me," I grab his hand and lead him toward the pool.

"Okay," he grins. When we get close enough to the pool he takes me by surprise, swoops me up in his arms, and dives into the pool.

"Oh my gosh," I laugh when we come up for air.

"Weren't expecting that were you?" he smirks.

"I should have, you have this weird addiction to picking me up, but no I was not expecting that," I splash water at him.

"People sure stare at you a lot," Ryder comments and gestures to the nosy people around us.

"They're staring at you, you're the new guy... they're curious," I shrug.

I know it's not true... well not all true. I'm sure people are curious about him, but most people are used to seeing me with Collin or Wyatt, I never give any other guy the time of day usually. They want to know who this guy is and why he's captured my attention... if they only knew.

"I'm sure that's not all that it is," he glances around again.

"Ry quit monopolizing my girl!!" Wyatt yells swimming over to us.

"Oh I'm your girl now am I?" I shake my head.

"Of course," he grins, "you're my best friend, there for you are my girl."

"You're such a sappy shit," I laugh.

"And this is why you are the femmy one," Ryder laughs with me.

"You guys suck," Wyatt playfully glares.

Ryder and I simultaneously shrug and then start laughing again; Wyatt pretends to be annoyed, but ends up laughing with us too.

"So guess who texted me?" Wyatt baits.

"Tits Magee," I guess with a smirk.

"Nope, but I'm pretty sure he fucked Tits Magee," Wyatt laughs.

"You texted yourself?" Ryder teases.

"No," Wyatt rolls his eyes and I high five Ry.

"Then who? Lady Gaga?" I say getting annoyed at the suspense.

"Gage texted me, asked me to be his best man," Wyatt finally spills looking very pleased with himself.

"He figured you probably already told me the news, he texted Jake, Tyler, and... Collin too but they're just lowly groomsmen, I'm the main course," Wyatt pretends to dust his shoulders like he's the shit or something.

"Oh god, Jake and Tyler together are just a chaotic combo Gage is an idiot," I laugh imagining all the shit those two are going to pull.

"I'm just excited the gang will all be back together, and we even have a new addition," Wyatt high fives Ryder and does that weird bro hug thing guys do.

"Hey now, he hasn't passed initiation yet! Just because you have a man crush doesn't mean he's accepted yet," I tease.

"Oh and what do I have to do to be in this little gang," Ryder says egging our bull shit on.

"First of all don't call it little, it's a big bad ass gang with a bunch of manly men and then Roxanne," Wyatt reprimands.

"Wow thanks Wyatt," I roll my eyes.

He winks at me and says, "and second of all you have to do something super embarrassing... that I can't think of at this moment, but when I do you better do it."

We laugh at him and Wyatt just shrugs it off, but gets us back by splashing a huge wall of water at us. We stay in the pool for a little while longer until we start to resemble raisins. We get dried off and mingle around the party, I introduce Ryder to a few of my friends and Wyatt hits on anything in a bikini.

"Uh oh Wyatt has another victim," my friend Zeke laughs as we watch Wyatt talk up a leggy brunette.

"Brunette this time, he's been on a blonde kick," I comment.

"Brunettes are cuter than blondes anyway," Ryder winks slinging his arm over my shoulders.

"Wyatt will be so offended," I tease and try to subtly move out from under Ryder's arm.

Ryder takes it in stride and laughs, "he will always have a special place in my heart, but I'm on a brunette kick now."

"So new guy how did you meet Rox and Wyatt?" Zeke asks being a nosy dick head.

"Through a friend of a friend why does it matter?" I glare.

I really don't want people knowing he's going to be my step brother. With my weird attraction to him I don't want anyone to know because if something more does happen between us there would be so many unfounded incest jokes. People wouldn't care if we were related or not, they would just make fun to make fun and I'm not down with that.

Ryder seems to catch my drift and just nods in agreement.

"It matters cause you don't give two shits about anyone who isn't Wyatt or Collin and now all of sudden new guy here is on your radar... its weird," Zeke shrugs.

"Oh whatever I do give people some attention," I roll my eyes.

"Sorry Roxy, but no you don't... in fact I think it took nearly a year for you to even make an effort to remember my name," he laughs.

"Jeeze Rox," Ryder laughs.

"To be fair the first time Zeke met me he grabbed my ass so I wasn't in any hurry to remember the gropers name," I defend myself.

"Okay fine, but in my defense... yoga pants are my weakness," Zeke winks at me.

The three of us talk for a while until my phone goes off playing Closer again and I excuse myself.

"What Collin?!" I curse as I walk into the house.

"Come out front... come talk to me," he pleads.

"If I do are you going to leave me the fuck alone?"

"Yes... just hear me out," he sighs.

"Fine, come up to my room" I huff and hang up.

I stomp up to my room and five minutes later Collin shuffles in locking the door behind him.

"Rox I'm sorry I was such a dick last night, but I really didn't like what I saw," he frowns coming to sit next to me on my bed.

"I don't care Collin, you don't ever talk to me like that or touch me like that. It's bull shit and you know it there is no excuse!" I yell jabbing my finger into his chest.

"Well how would you like seeing the person you care about sitting there with some random ass hole with their hands all over them," he pouts.

"You seem to forget that when we walked in you had some bitch on your hip panting for your dick and you think that isn't the same damn thing?" I glare and cross my arms over my chest.

"It isn't because the difference is I only want you, I don't care about other girls I just care about you Roxy," he sighs and reaches out to cup my cheek in his hand. I don't pull away and I melt when his thumb brushes over my lips and across my cheek bone again.

"Well I care about you too, but I'm not ready for a relationship... I don't know if I ever will be and you can't force that onto me," I sigh.

"Fine, but to be clear I don't just care about you... I love you."

"No you don't," I shake my head.

He tries to lean over and kiss me, but I slap his hand away.

"Quit acting like you don't care," he says angrily.

"I don't care Collin, what don't you get?! I care about you as a friend and that's it we are just friends who like to fuck! You aren't going to push me into a fucking relationship," I yell. I'm on my feet now and I can't help but pace angrily around my room.

Collin stares at me for a moment with an angry expression on his face. I should've have known then that Collin would not react well to not getting his way.

One moment I was pacing and the next he'd sprung on me slamming me up against the wall and roughly kissing me.

"What the fuck?!" I cry out.

"I'm going to show you how much you fucking care," he snarls as he rips my bikini top off.

"Get your fucking hands off of me!" I scream trying to fight against him. I know it's no use though Collin is twice my size and I've never been able to overpower him.

"Shut up," he hisses as he throws me down onto my bed and pins me. His fingers pull at my bottoms until they come loose and there is nothing stopping him from taking what he wants.

"You think this is going to make me love you? Fuck you Collin, I fucking hate you," I spit at him.

It's like he doesn't hear a word I say as he undoes his pants and releases his already hard member. I try to scream as he spreads my legs, but he shuts me up by gripping my throat tightly. I can barely breath let alone utter a single word.

He pushes inside me as he chokes me and I make a strangled crying sound as he does.

"You say you don't want this, but your pussy is fucking dripping wet," he laughs. My body is so use to knowing how to respond to his touch that it doesn't even realize something is wrong and I hate it. I hate my automatic reaction to him and the fact that he's getting off on it. He thrusts hard and fast building a rhythm as he fucks me without a condom. His grip loosens a little on my throat as he manages to hit my g-spot a let out a soft moan. It was involuntary, but he doesn't seem to care he continues to ram his cock inside me. Even though I hate myself for it I can't help but respond and soon my hips are thrusting to meet his. His grip on my throat releases and instead he tangles his fingers in my hair and pulls hard as he thrusts. The slight pain makes me tingle and I moan loudly in response. I know he can tell I'm close to cumming and that only eggs him on more. He starts kissing my neck and slowly moves down to kiss all over my breasts and lick my nipples. I'm barely holding on anymore so when he flicks his tongue over my left nipples and bites down I scream and my pussy clenches his cock as I cum. He gives me four more thrusts before spraying his load inside me. The fucker is lucky I'm on birth control.

Wordlessly he pulls out and pulls up his pants before leaving my room. I lay there on my back too stunned to do anything.

fms9612
fms9612
452 Followers
12