All Comments on 'Hot For Teacher Ch. 02'

by blackemerald94

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sexy teacher

My high school's athletic dept hosted a once-a-year basketball game between the teachers and the seniors -- and because I was a cheerleader, we worked the game by cheering for the seniors. But I kept my eyes on two of my favorite teachers -- my English teacher Mr. Brown and my History teacher Mr. Johnson. Both men were tall, dark-haired, in excellent physical shape, and muscular. After the game, as players headed into the locker room (how I wished I could go in and watch them strip, shower and change!), I remained in the gym and watched as the players went into the locker room. But on their way in, my two favorite teachers pulled their t-shirts off, revealing the hairy chests and abs I always suspected they had. (I had seen both in tight-fitting polo shirts that showed their pecs and a bit of chest hair at the open throat of the shirts. I wanted so badly to touch each teacher's hairy chest and lick their pecs! I had masturbation fantasies for a few months afterward! I also fantasized that I ran into them at the city swimming pool during summer break, but alas, that never happened! But they were two very sexy and masculine men I so wanted to touch and taste!

butterflyflutterbybutterflyflutterbyabout 3 years ago

Can you please write another sequel to this where Rebecca has gotten out of school and how their relationship grows? [and how the sex gets hotter of course]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous