Hot For Teacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down", he ordered. Rebecca sat down on the chair she had been sat on, and she was eye level with his dick. He stepped towards her, and she knew what to do.

Leaning forward, she flicked her hair over her shoulder and licked her lips before she placed them on the end of his dick. He felt him douse the tip of it with her spit before she moved her lips further down, sucking hard. His eyes rolled back as he exhaled through gritted teeth, flexing his hips and pushing himself closer to her mouth.

Rebecca started moving her head back and forth, swirling her tongue around him and sucking hard. With one hand she clutched his hip bone, but she reached the other up to start pumping his dick in time with her bobbing head. Jon groaned, his hand reaching out and fisting his hand in her hair. Rebecca could hear him panting and grinned around his dick. She could tell he was close. She brought her head up, sucking hard and then bringing his dick all the way out of her mouth with a pop. He looked down at her as she licked the tip, her hand still squeezing and pumping up and down. She smiled up at him, and he felt a rush of pleasure. She was so fucking sexy.

Rebecca took her lips over the tip of his dick again, swirling her tongue around him again before pushing her head down further than before. Jon felt his dick get engulfed by her throat and felt the muscles contract around him, and that was all it took. He shuddered as in one big rush he could feel his cum flood her mouth. He felt her swallow, and he kept coming and coming, letting out a guttural growl. When he finally stopped he felt his dick slide out of Rebecca's mouth, and he looked down to see her licking her lips and looking up at him. She didn't look misheavious anymore. She looked up at him almost pleading, her thighs gripped together tightly.

Jon let out a quiet, low chuckle in between breaths.

"I know what you need", he said.

If Rebecca had been turned on before, she was going crazy now. Jon's come had tasted so good, but all she could feel now was her own soaking pussy, against the chair.

Still slightly out of breath, Jon dropped to his knees in front of her, and looked into her eyes as he placed his large hands over her knees. She was already panting as he pulled her legs apart slowly, and he bent down to start kissing the inside of her thigh again. She groaned in frustration. Her pussy was throbbing. He teased slowly up her thigh and came to stop in front of her pussy. She knew what was coming.

"What do you need to say to me Rebecca?", he asked, looking up at her.

"I'm sorry! Ok?!", she cried out angrily. She yelped as Jon slapped the inside of her thigh lightly.

"Sorry for what?", he asked, draping her thighs over his shoulders so that she was completely exposed to him.

"I'm sorry for teasing you! Fuck me, please fuck me!" She cried out.

Jon paused a second, stroking a hand up her body to grip one of her tits. With the other he spread her glistening pussy out with his finger and thumb in front of him and blew gently. She gasped, bucking her hips slightly.

"Will you behave from now on?"

Rebecca squeezed her eyes together as she felt her pussy flooding down between the cheeks of her arse.

"Yes", she breathed, "I'll behave".

Jon smiled and lowered his face to her pussy, licking the juices from her entrance. Rebekah gasped as small shockwaves of pleasure rushed through her body. Jon's tongue pushed into her, licking her in and out until she was writhing. Then he licked up and up, until he found her clit, and he swirled his tongue round it once before closing his lips over it and sucking. Rebekah's back arched out, pushing her tits further into his hand. She was so close, she could feel her orgasm building, and then Jon slowly pushed one finger into her, curving up and stroking the sweet spot inside of her, tipping her over the edge. Rebecca cried out as she came, her push contracting around Jon's finger and her juices running down her hand. He kept sucking, his finger still stroking, and her orgasm carried on and on until she was spent. She finally came down, and lay sprawled on the chair, quivering.

Jon pulled his fingers slowly out of her as he straightened up on his knees and leaned over her, bringing his face to hers and kissing her hard. She tasted herself on his lips and chin and she kissed him back, leaning forward on the chair and wrapping her legs around his body. She felt his shirt against her nipple and ran her hands down his back and then up under his shirt to grip his skin.

Jon had felt himself getting hard again from the minute he tasted her on his lips, and now his dick was throbbing again. He broke away from Rebecca to pull his shirt hastily over the top of his head, and then she was pressing herself against him again. He felt her breasts pressed hard against him, her wet pussy pressed against his lower abs as her legs wrapped tighter around him. He rocked into her and she gasped into his mouth. Her pussy was still so sensitive. Jon couldn't take it anymore, he pulled her off the chair, sitting back on his heels so she was straddling his lap.

Rebecca's knees hit the floor painfully but she didn't care. She felt Jon's hard cock under her pussy, as he pushed her tits together and assaulted her nipples with his tongue and teeth. She grasped him with her hand, positioning underneath her, and his face came away from her body as he groaned. She looked into his eyes, her arms around his neck as she slowly moved down on his cock. She gasped, her pussy clenching around him as she sank fully onto him. He kissed her roughly as he grabbed her ass cheeks and helped her to bob up and down on his cock, slowly at first, but the pace increasing.

Jon was going crazy, all he could taste was her pussy on his tongue, all he could smell was her hair, all he could hear were her gasps, and all he could see were her beautiful brown eyes, crazed with pleasure.

Jon needed to get deeper, he wanted to feel her body under his. He picked her up off his cock and lay her roughly on the floor, lifting her legs and placing her ankles either side of his head on his shoulders, before entering her again.

Rebecca gasped. She was pinned beneath Jon, her legs against her her chest, her arms pinned either side of her head by Jon's hands. He was so deep inside her, and as he moved in and out, she felt the friction against that sweet spot against her, felt him grind against her clit. Her eyes rolled back as Jon entered her deeply and rotated his hips, and she came again, letting out a scream as tears spilled from her eyes. Jon felt her pussy clench around him and groaned as he felt his balls tighten again and the come shoot out of him. They both stayed frozen for what felt like hours as they're breathing returned to normal, but then Jon slowly pulled out of her, collapsing on the floor next to her as his dick returned to normal. Rebecca looked over at him, his body covered in a sheen of sweat much like hers. She moved over, propping herself on her elbow and kissing him slowly. He kissed her back, one hand fixing in her hair.

When she pulled away from him he surveyed her with a look that Rebecca couldn't quite pin point, though part of it looked defeated.

"So, I'll ask again", she said, smiling nervously. "What now Mr Tate?"

He sighed, sitting up.

"I guess I need to accept this is happening. We just need to be sensible about this. We can't get caught."

Rebecca nodded solemnly, sitting up and leaning in to kiss him again.

***

The next day Rebecca walked into school, her body aching. She walked past the music building and smiled as she pulled her bag higher up on her shoulder. Her keys jingled in the front pocket of her bag. Well, she had just added an extra set of keys to them. She wondered how Jon would explain losing them to the caretaker. Rebecca smirked entering form time. Good thing the music rooms are soundproofed, she thought to herself.

12