Hot Fun in the Summertime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He paced for a minute, trying to think about anything other than what he just saw. When he finally had his dick under control, he climbed the stairs again.

********

"Mom?" Nita heard Danny call from her doorway.

Stepping into her room from the bathroom, she started to answer him but noticed Big Red still laying there on her bed. She scooped the towel from the floor and threw it on the bed successfully covering the instrument of her recent orgasm. She could only hope he didn't see it first. Bravely, she met his eyes and said, "You startled me Danny. What are you doing home?

"The job-site has been shut down. Some kind of permit issue." He answered, his eyes on the towel on the bed, "Nick and I have been temporarily laid off until it's resolved."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that honey." She looked at her handsome son in his usual construction gear. A sleeveless t-shirt accentuating his hard muscular arms and chest and a pair of faded, old jeans that hugged his body rather snugly in certain places. Not that she was looking. His blond hair, almost white from the sun, highlighted the deep tan of his arms. She met his eyes; the same aquamarine eyes of his father. Damned if they weren't perfect replicas of the eyes that seduced her into creating the man that stood before her.

Nita realized afresh that, except for the blond hair, he looked frighteningly like his father. At 6'2" they were the same height now, although she thought Danny might get even taller. They had the same features, father and son; the same build, and the same, blinding, but slightly crooked, smile.

Danny cleared his throat and said, "So, yeah, I'm home. I'm gonna go for a swim." He turned and left the room, clearly uncomfortable. Without turning back he yelled over his shoulder, "I think Nick'll be over soon too."

She blinked, startled out of her reverie and answered that maybe she'd join them by the pool.

********

When Dan reached the privacy of his room, he quickly finished what watching his mom make herself come had started. It only took a moment, so vivid was the image in his head. Only a moment to imagine he was the one she was begging to be fucked by. He came hard again, even though he had just come a few hours ago. If he thought of her enough, he could come again and again.

Nick was already in the pool, swimming slow, lazy laps when Dan joined him. They swam side by side in perfect synchronicity for a good 15 minutes before getting out to grab a beer and stretch out on a lounge chair in the shade. Although they were still just under 21, both their moms would allow them to drink beer as long as it was at either of their houses, they didn't invite friends, and they had to agree to stay home for the night. A small price to pay, they thought, especially considering the payoff. They enjoyed the cold beers, and the few seconds of relief from the heat before their skin dried, in a companionable silence.

Dan abruptly broke the silence saying, "I just watched my mother masterbate with a big red dildo." He waited a few moments to let that sink in to Nick's brain before saying, "And she deep-throated that sucker when she was done."

Nick just sat there, eyes closed, smiling.

"Oh, and she called out your name when she came."

No response. Just a slight widening of Nick's smile.

"And maybe mine."

"Nice."

Dan sat up and faced him, "Did you hear what I just said?"

"Shhhh." Nick answered, "I'm picturing it. Good fantasy."

"I'm serious, Nick. I just watched her make herself come so hard, she was barely touching the bed."

He sat up at this declaration, his knees pressed against Dan's and searched his eyes. He failed to find humor in them. He was serious. "Holy shit! What? How? Holy shit!" he paused, "HOLY SHIT!

"Yeah," Dan said, "Holy shit."

"Don't just sit there! Tell me!"

"I heard a noi-" Dan stopped at the sound of the sliding glass door opening. His mother stepped out onto the patio looking like a supermodel. She was beautiful when she was young, but now as a fully mature woman, comfortable in her own skin, she absolutely glowed. But then, she could be nothing but beautiful in his eyes.

Her bathing suit was tiny and black, with a black semi-transparent cover-up zipped over it, accentuating the paleness of her skin. She was barefoot, but then she never needed heels to make those shapely legs look good. The sun sparkled off the gold of her long, thick braid that trailed nearly to her waist. Her tiny, little waist. You'd never know she'd had a baby, ever. She had no stretch marks that he could ever see, and he could see nearly everything as her bathing suits usually consisted of what seemed to be a few tiny triangles and some string.

She was carrying a tray with snacks and sandwiches, and as she mounted the few steps up to the walled-in privacy of the pool, both boys made to get up to help her. "You're fine, boys. Stay where you are, I've got it."

She smiled at them both and put the tray down on the table between them. As she leaned over, Dan realized her cover-up was hiding a lot more bare skin. Just what did that bathing suit cover anyway?

She stood up, put her hands on her hips and said in a very motherly tone, "You boys realize it's only 9:30 in the morning." She looked pointedly at the beers in their hands. "And don't say it's five o'clock somewhere."

They had the decency to look slightly ashamed of themselves for a moment before Nick volunteered, "We're celebrating our unplanned vacation." He winked at Dan, "You should join us."

"I don't drink until at least noon." She looked from one to the other suddenly deciding to throw caution to the wind, she followed with, "Oh what the hell. You only live once, right?" She'd spent enough time analyzing her thoughts and feelings. She needed a break from it.

"I'll get you a beer." Nick said, starting to rise from his seat.

"Oh, I don't think I want a beer. Maybe something breakfasty." She was really feeling reckless and she had no idea why, but she decided what she wanted in that moment. "I'll have a screwdriver."

"Wow, mom." Dan laughed, "The breakfast of champions."

"It's got O.J. in it. That breakfasty." She answered with a smile, "Just, don't get used to this. You know I'm not much of a drinker."

We know, thought Nick, we know. He was getting more excited by the minute. He'd only seen her drink a few times, but when she did, she really loosened up. He played out a million sexual scenarios in his mind in the space of a millisecond. If he could realize a 10th of one of those fantasies he'd could die a happy man. He jumped up saying, "Let me get it for you Nita." He made it just a little weak so she would either get up and add more vodka or drink it so fast she wouldn't notice how strong the next one was.

He chanced a look at Dan as he passed, catching his eye. He held them for a second, waiting. Then Dan winked and he knew their plan was a go. They'd agreed that if there was ever an opportunity for either of them, with either of their moms, they'd go for it. His cock was half-hard just thinking about what the day could hold for them.

"Honey, I don't want to sit in the sun. Can you move another lounge chair over here?" She pointed to the space beside his own chair.

"Sure mom." He realized he was staring at her and he jumped up to do as she asked while she moved the table with the sandwiches back out of the way and pulled Dan's chair over next to Nick's.

"Do you mind if it sit in the middle, Danny? I'd like to be able to talk to you both." she asked, picking his towel up off the chair in anticipation of his answer.

"Sure, mom." he said, taking the towel from her and spreading it over the new chair. Nick had just come around from the outdoor wet bar with her drink when she bent over to spread her towel over her chair. He had to stop and stare at the smooth, white skin of her round, little ass. Oh my god, it was beautiful. He wanted her in so many ways, but more than any other, he wanted to slide his cock into her perfect little ass.

She sat down and settled herself back against the chair, her breasts jiggling as she sought a comfortable position. Nick chanced a look over at Dan and found his friend with his mouth hanging open nearly drooling.

"Here's your drink, Nita." He said, handing it to her as he sat. Then, to get the ball rolling, he said, "A toast. To unplanned..." he began, looking over at Dan.

"Vacations!" Dan finished with a laugh, his mind on the same page as his friend's. The boys drank deeply while Nita only sipped and put hers down.

"Oh, come on Mom! You have to do better than that!" Dan said, "Take a real drink. No, take two. You need to chill."

"Ok, ok! I'm drinking!" Nita answered with a laugh. "What is this? Non-peer pressure?"

They lounged around putting quite a dent the beer and vodka stores and the pile of sandwiches and snacks Nita brought out with her. Nita let them in on the plot of her new novel and the boys told funny stories about work and school.

When the heat got to be too much, Nita decided she's have to jump in the pool to cool off. She slipped her cover-up off and to the boys' amazement the bottom part of her bathing suit really was just a triangle! Her lovely ass was on display with just that lone string disappearing between her firm, round cheeks.

The boys readily decided to join her in the pool paying special attention to her, picking her up and tossing her across the water to each other, racing against her across the length of the poo (and usually losing), and playing games that made them spend far too much time with their bodies touching hers or rubbing against Nita's soft, wet skin.

As they day wore on they all got a bit drunker and they all got a whole lot friendlier. The boys always seemed to end up on either side of her and she could feel their fleeting touches and Nick even grabbed her around the waist and kissed her neck. She pushed away giggling, making him chase her. Nita raced to the edge of the pool and up the steps to the deck. Flopping down on the chaise, she stated, "I need someone to dry me off, and someone to put more sunscreen on me. I'm gonna close my eyes so I don't know which of you is doing what."

They scrambled to be the first to grab a towel to dry her off with, pushing each other out of the way like brothers fighting over a favorite toy. Nick was faster and took possession of the towel and began drying Nita with soft slow strokes.

Dan waited, letting his friend have his fun. When Nick was done, Dan motioned for him to hold out his hand. He put a generous dollop of sunscreen in Nick's palm before squirting some into his own. Rubbing their hands together they looked at each other, wide grins adorning each of their faces.

Dan silently counted to three in an effort to slow his hammering heart and starting at her shoulders, he slowly worked his way down her back surreptitiously untying the strings to Nita's bikini top as he went. After all, he wouldn't want anything to interfere with putting the sunscreen on properly. Nick worked the lotion into Nita's long pale legs, enjoying the feel of the soft skin under his callous-roughened fingers. He happily stretched his fingers up over the sloping curves of her perfect ass.

Nita had to admit that she liked the feel of of the boys' strong hands on her shoulders and back while at the same time enjoying the warm fingers stroking each leg in turn, paying special attention to her inner thighs and buttocks. She liked that she never knew which of the boys was rubbing sunscreen onto which part, and as time when on, she didn't care. She just wanted them to keep touching her.

When they were done with her back, she kept her eyes closed and rolled over so they could do the front. She didn't even realize that her top was no longer covering her until she felt each of them suck a nipple into their mouths. Her eyes flew open with disbelief, she stared straight up at the leaves and patches of blue sky. She was instantly wet from the electric shock that each tug on her nipples sent southward. As if on cue each boy untied the strings resting on her hip bones and pulled the offending triangle free of her.

She gasped, closing her eyes again. "No, we can't." She only said it because she knew she should, not because she ever wanted this to stop.

Someone's finger was tickling her clit gently and another sliding into her sopping pussy. She opened her mouth to protest again but was cut off with a fierce, demanding kiss. She closed her eyes tight again, not wanting to know which boy it was, not wanting to stop, not wanting to consider it until it was too late. Lucky for her that the thought drowned quickly in the sodden mire of vodka and lust.

She arched her hips up to meet the thrusting fingers while the other kissed her deeply, his tongue thrusting into her mouth coaxing passion from her in return. She'd never been kissed like this before, not even by Carl, who was a heel, yes, but a fantastic lover. This kiss was better. Part of her really wanted to know who it was, but a bigger part was enjoying this game of not knowing who was touching her where.

Nita moaned aloud when she felt the warmth of a tongue on her clit. There were now two fingers sliding in and out of her pussy slowly her clit was with slow soft strokes of a tongue. The boy kissing her pulled away and she heard the rustle of clothing. A moment later something soft and wet was stroking her lips. She licked her lips and opened her mouth to accept the cock that was offered.

Danny wanted to moan out loud at the feel of his mother's warm, moist mouth. She guided him with her hands slowly in and out until she she could take all of him. It was like nothing he had ever felt before. A lot of college girls may be easy, but none of them could give head like this. He had to stop watching her swallow his cock or he'd shoot his load already. It was so good he wanted it to last for ever, but he wanted to come in her mouth too. His mother's mouth. Fuck, that thought was enough to put him over the edge. He looked down at her when he started to come in great heaving jerks.

"Open your eyes, mom." He said pulling out of her mouth. He shot the rest of his load on her face, aiming mostly for her mouth. She stared up at him a mixture of disbelief and lust on her face.

"I love you." He said swiping a finger over her face and scooping up his cum. She opened her mouth, but he put his finger in front of Nita's clit. Nick met Nita's eyes as he sucked Dan's finger into his mouth. Clearly there was more to this friendship than met the eye. She was quickly distracted from that thought when Nick lowered his head to her pussy again. He finger-fucked her a little faster now and teased her clit a little harder. Dan moved down beside her and added his own fingers to Nick's and the boys pumped their hands in unison until Nita was crying out, "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Her pussy clamping down hard as she came.

They let her come down for a minute before Nick said, "Let's go into the house." Dan stood and pulled his trunks back on for the walk across the patio. Nita left her bikini, and just pulled her cover-up over her. Dan walked beside her blocking her from the view of the house next door, and Gemma, just in case she had come home early.

Dan pulled the cover up off her the moment they entered the house and by the time they reached the bedroom, he was desperate to finally fuck his mother, but he was still only half-hard. He was young, but even he didn't bounce back that fast. He turned to Nick, "Get me hard again." It was a request, not a command, but Nick complied immediately.

Nita never realized that they were THIS close. She was surprised when she realized how much watching them was turning her on. She wondered if they fucked, unable to stop the pictures that flashed through her head of the the two of them together. She wondered if this was their first threesome. Yesterday, she would have wondered, now, she was sure it wasn't.

She laid back on bed, rubbing her clit while she watched her son get head from his best friend. She had not seen this coming, but then, she hadn't seen any of this coming. Not really. Not this. But now that she was in the moment, she could see nothing wrong with fucking either of the handsome young men that stood before her. She'd worry about morning-after regret the morning after.

"Stop." Dan said softly, "You're too good, you're gonna make me come." He pulled his cock out of Nick's mouth and Nita could see how hard he was from just a few moments of head. Her pussy tightened in anticipation. Damn, she wanted him bad.

"Come down here to the end of the bed, Mom." Dan instructed. She did as he asked and spread her legs wide, resting her feet on the edge of the bed. Nick sat beside her on the bed stroking his cock as he watch Dan rub the tip of his dick up and down her pussy lips, spreading them wide. The three of them watched, rapt, as he pushed into her slowly, savoring every inch as she enveloped him in wet heat. She tightened her pussy around him making him moan and push harder. "Oh fuck, mom! You're so tight!" He was buried in her now, fully to the hilt, his balls resting against the soft skin of her ass.

Nick watched in wonder, and whispered hoarsely, "You're fucking your mom!" He stroked his cock a little harder and said, "Fuck yeah! Fuck your mom's little pussy!" He was turning himself on with his talk, but he was turning his friend on more. Dan was finally doing it and it was better than he ever dreamed. He was fucking his mom! His mom! If he hadn't come so many times already he would have popped again right then, just thinking about the reality of it.

But then she moaned, and he really, nearly lost it. She was saying something, softly at first, then a bit louder, "Fuck me baby. Your such a good son to make your mom feel so good." She met his eyes and kept talking, driving him crazy and taking Nick along for the ride. "Oh, my sweet boy. Fuck me, honey." She barely took a breath, she just kept talking, making him hotter with every word. Poor Nick was forgotten by them both; they only had eyes for each other in that moment of pleasure.

"You're such a good son! You make me feel so good, honey. Fuck me, Danny. Fuck me, baby! Make your mommy come. Oh yes! Fuck me, Danny! Make mommy come!"

Nick reached over and started rubbing Nita's clit with one hand and massaging Dan's balls with the other. Nita toppled over the edge first, coming hard and yelling, Dan's name over and over She tightened her pussy around her boy's cock in a vice like grip just as he reached his own release. Dan came hard, and deep, deep inside his mother's womb. That turned him on more than anything else this day brought him. Filling his mom with his cum was more than he ever hoped for.

He kissed her then, long and deep. He poured as much love into that kiss as he could, trying to tell her without words just how he felt at that moment. He was overflowing with love for this woman. Every kind of love there was.

He became aware of Nick, sitting beside them waiting patiently for his turn. He and Nick spent plenty of time in threesomes together and they had a way they like to do things. Nick always liked to watch Dan fuck the girl they were with first. Maybe he just like to watch Dan fuck or, more likely, Nick just loved Dan. Their relationship had always been close, closer than brothers. They shared nearly everything.

Dan broke his kiss with Nita and turned to kiss Nick with just as much passion and love as he had poured out in his kiss with her. How had she never seen it? How could she not know have seen the intimacy of their relationship? Where they really that good at hiding it, or was she just blind?

Dan pulled out of Nita and stood in front of Nick who quickly took Dan's in his mouth and sucked the cum off. He licked the head of Dan's cock, making him squirm before letting him go. Nick moved from Nita's side and knelt down in front of her.