Hot Fun in the Summertime Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then she moaned, and he really, nearly lost it. She was saying something, softly at first, then a bit louder, "Fuck me baby. Your such a good son to make your mom feel so good." She met his eyes and kept talking, driving him crazy and taking Nick along for the ride. "Oh, my sweet boy. Fuck me, honey." She barely took a breath, she just kept talking, making him hotter with every word. Poor Nick was forgotten by them both; they only had eyes for each other in that moment of pleasure.

"You're such a good son! You make me feel so good, honey. Fuck me, Danny. Fuck me, baby! Make your mommy come. Oh yes! Fuck me, Danny! Make mommy come!"

Nick reached over and started rubbing Nita's clit with one hand and massaging Dan's balls with the other. Nita toppled over the edge first, coming hard and yelling, Dan's name over and over She tightened her pussy around her boy's cock in a vice like grip just as he reached his own release. Dan came hard, and deep, deep inside his mother's womb. That turned him on more than anything else this day brought him. Filling his mom with his cum was more than he ever hoped for.

He kissed her then, long and deep. He poured as much love into that kiss as he could, trying to tell her without words just how he felt at that moment. He was overflowing with love for this woman. Every kind of love there was.

He became aware of Nick, sitting beside them waiting patiently for his turn. He and Nick spent plenty of time in threesomes together and they had a way they like to do things. Nick always liked to watch Dan fuck the girl they were with first. Maybe he just like to watch Dan fuck or, more likely, Nick just loved Dan. Their relationship had always been close, closer than brothers. They shared nearly everything.

Dan broke his kiss with Nita and turned to kiss Nick with just as much passion and love as he had poured out in his kiss with her. How had she never seen it? How could she not know have seen the intimacy of their relationship? Where they really that good at hiding it, or was she just blind?

Dan pulled out of Nita and stood in front of Nick who quickly took Dan's in his mouth and sucked the cum off. He licked the head of Dan's cock, making him squirm before letting him go. Nick moved from Nita's side and knelt down in front of her.

"I think this is Nick's favorite part." Dan said to her as he sat down on the bed beside her. Nick spread her legs wider and put the heel of each of foot back onto the edge of the bed. He buried his tongue in her pussy making her gasp. She realized he was licking the cum out of her. Their cum! Fuck! This was too good!

She was turned on again; everything about this day was turning her on. It was all so forbidden and just so fucking hot. She never dreamed that Nick would be licking her own son's cum out of her pussy. Dan reached down and rubbed her clit gently and she was off, coming yet again. Coming harder and harder each time. Still she needed more.

"Is Nick allowed now? I need fucked again, baby." She said looking up at Dan.

"Yep, he's allowed. He's allowed whenever you want him. I just needed to be first." He stroked and pinched her nipple as he sat by her on the bed. "You've been wanting to fuck him for a while now haven't you? That's who you were thinking about this morning." He paused to pinch her other nipple and she rewarded him with a groan. "I heard you. I SAW you. It was beautiful."

Nita just looked at him in wonder. Her Danny. Her boy. This was surreal, but she'd had him inside her now. Her own son. Now, she wanted nothing more than to fuck the boy she had always thought of as a son. They boy who grew up in all the right ways and damned if she didn't try not to notice. It was impossible, he was too good looking.

"Yes," she answered, "Yes, I want to fuck him. I've been wanting to fuck him." She looked at Nick. "I need you to fuck me now, Nicky. Now."

"You haven't called me Nicky in a long time. Do it again." He said not hesitating to plunge his cock into her warm, willing pussy, his mind blown at how good she felt.

"Nicky!" she moaned welcoming, the hard thrust. "Fuck me hard, Nicky! Fuck. Me. Hard!"

He leaned down over her bracing his arms on the bed and slammed into her pussy over and over, harder and harder. There was a distinctive smack of flesh on flesh each time he buried himself in her and it was making her crazy.

Dan moved behind her and put her head in his lap before reaching over and grasping each nipple and pinching them hard. "You like it a little rough, mom?" he asked. He twisted her nipple, gently at first, earning him a gasp. He twisted harder and was reward with a moaning, "Y-e-e-e-s.".

Dan looked up at his friend. Meeting his eyes he said excitedly, "Mommy likes it rough, Nicky."

"Oh, fuck! We're gonna have so much fun!" Nicky answered with a smile, still rhythmically pounding a moaning Nita into the bed. He leaned down and kissed her lips, then kissed and licked Nita's abused nipples softly before biting down hard on each one making her cry out in pleasure and pain. He then looked up and kissed Dan while Nita watched them.

"Oh, fuck. So hot." Nita was walking a tightrope above an orgasmic abyss and wanted nothing more now than to just drop into the chasm. She never thought she could be this depraved, but she wanted them both even more now. She wanted to see her son with Nick. She wanted to watch them fuck. She pictured the two of them together and her battle to stay aloft was lost as she plummeted into the abyss of a series of orgasms exploding within her like fireworks.

"Look at her." Dan said, his voice soft and silky. "You need to come inside her, Nick. Come deep in her pussy, fill her up with your cum." He was looking Nick in the eyes, coaxing him over the brink. "C'mon, Nick. It'll taste so good when you lick it out of her pussy. You're cum, my cum and her cum."

Nick looked down at Nita, watching her come. She was so beautiful and her pussy was clamped down so tight on his cock. He looked back up at Dan, and listening to his whispered words, thrust himself as far into Nita's pussy as he could and released his seed deep inside her. When he was spent, he pulled out and gently lowered Nita's legs while Dan pulled her back further onto the bed so she could relax them.

Nick sat on the edge of the bed and Dan immediately came over and knelt in front of him. He licked and sucked the cum off of Nick's cock just as Nick did for him. Nita watched in fascination. Her son, her boy, lovingly sucking the cock of his best friend. Sucking her cum off him. It was so, so beautiful.

It was Nick, however, who again lapped up the cum that was now seeping out of Nita's pussy. He stayed away from her clit and rather than turning her on, the pleasant feeling of his warm soft tongue eased her into a blissful sleep.

Dan pulled a blanket from the foot of Nita's bed and he and Nick curled up on either side of her. They whispered over her head, reliving every detail of everything that had gone on that day. They even risked waking her with a brief 'high five'. Eventually they too succumbed to the rigors of a day filled with alcohol, sun and serious sex took it's toll and they joined Nita in their dreams.

End of Part One