Hot Husband on the Internet

Story Info
The Hot Husband adventure continues.
5k words
4.75
4.7k
19
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 02/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story Hot Husband Vacation. Angela and Steve are at a resort celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary. They also are continuing to explore the hot husband lifestyle. It would make more sense to read part one first.

***********************

Steve was in that state of being between sleep and waking. He was having this amazing dream about his wife Angela being a nymphomaniac. She was giving him the most amazing blow job licking and sucking him like never before. His cock was so hard it hurt. Angela was even deep throating him! Steve knew he was about to cum and when he did, he realized it was not a dream. Angela continued to suck and swallowed his load as he opened his eyes.

What a woman! Steve could not believe his wife's transformation. Somehow when she discovered the hot husband lifestyle it made her libido, long dormant, come alive. Steve certainly was not going to expend any mental energy trying to figure it out he had much more important things to do like return the favor to his wife. He pulled her up and gave her a scorching kiss. Steve then kept pulling her up until her pussy was directly over his face. Angela was so wet a drop of her juices landed on his tongue.

He wanted to take his time teasing her to climax but Angela was still so wound up from last night she came right away. Obviously watching Steve fucking their two neighbor MILF's really did the trick for Angela. As she recovered from her orgasm Steve grew hard again and was soon pounding away. Angela was in a state of euphoria. Each time Steve bottomed out she would feel another mini orgasm run through her. Steve saw what was happening to his wife and continued to give her a steady rhythm of long strokes. He wanted to see how long she would last, he having just cum could last quite awhile.

Angela's was having circuitry overload! She was trying to form a coherent thought but could not. She just kept moaning Steve's name and road the waves of pleasure. All good things must come to an end however and Steve couldn't hold back any longer pumping a load into her eager pussy. Exhausted the two of them lay in bed and cuddled.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing on the beach. They did not see their neighbors Barb and Jenny until after supper. The two of them were leading two gentlemen into their cabin. Good for them! Angela and Steve spent the night relaxing in the hot tub and listening to the sounds of Barb and Jenny having a good time. This voyeurism made them both pretty excited so they went to bed early and made slow love.

The next day Steve and Angela were up early and, on the dock, waiting to board their excursion. They were going swimming with the dolphins with a mixed bag of other vacationers. The group was mostly couples with a few single people. One of those single people was a short brunette with an amazing pear-shaped butt. Angela saw her first and gave Steve a nudge with her elbow.

"Steve how would you like a piece of that ass?" Angela whispered in Steve's ear.

Steve took a long look. The woman had on a bikini top holding a pair of nice perky tits and some really tight booty shorts. Steve really liked what he saw in those booty shorts. That would be some "cushion for the pushin" and maybe if she was into anal, an amazing ass to fuck.

"I think that I would definitely like to get further aquatinted with that booty." Steve whispered back.

Once they were on board Angela made sure she was seated beside the brunette and struck up a conversation. Her name was Stacey and she was on vacation by herself to have some fun. Angela took the hint and started to probe into what Stacey considered fun. In no time at all Angela knew that Stacey from a very small conservative mid west town. She had finished high school and was in college in a nearby town. Stacey had a few sexual experiences so far but she was always worried about her friend's or family finding out. She had come on vacation to let loose.

Angela continued to probe Stacey's idea of what constituted "letting loose." She also casually mentioned that her and Steve were also " letting loose" on this vacation.

Soon enough they were at the spot with the dolphins and Steve and Angela had a great time watching Stacey peal off her booty shorts revealing her tiny thong bikini bottom. Her thong string was completely concealed by her amazing butt. Steve was in awe of her perfect ass and made a quick jump into the water to hide his obvious arousal.

The swimming with dolphins was a lot of fun. Steve and Angela thoroughly enjoyed it and when it was time to go back, they both tried to sit next to Stacey. Unfortunately, it didn't work out.

Once they were back on the dock however, Angela was able to ask Stacey if she would join them for lunch. Stacey agreed and off they went to the dining hall. Angela had briefed Steve on what Stacey had told her on the boat and they both decided it was best if Angela took the lead with seducing Stacey. Thus after lunch while Steve was off to the bathroom Angela broke the ice.

"Stacey, Steve and I have started experimenting with something called the hot husband lifestyle."

Stacey looked interested, "what is that all about, I mean Steve is certainly hot but I think there is more to it than that."

Angela continued, "It involves a wife that likes to watch her husband have sex with other women."

"Wow, that sounds kinky, does the wife join in? I'm not sure I could do that, but it would be a huge turn on to fuck Steve with you watching." Stacey could hardly contain her excitement.

"I would love to watch you! Like you I'm not into other women I just like to watch. If your not doing anything tonight we would be glad to have you come to our cabin?" Now it was Angela's turn to try and contain her excitement.

Stacey was quick to reply, "sure how about I come by around 8."

Angela agreed that would be great.

At five to eight Angela let Stacey into their cabin. Steve offered her a drink and Stacey declined wanting to get right into it. Off to the bedroom they went. Angela sat in the chair in the corner and Steve and Stacey started to make out. Stacey had on a crop top and short skirt. As they continued to kiss Steve's hands began to wander down to Stacey's ass and Angela was keen to see it. Steve started to run his hands under her skirt which rode up and gave Angela an unobstructed view of the most beautiful pear-shaped booty she had ever seen.

Steve then moved his hands up under the crop top to Stacey's breasts. They were very firm and braless just as he had suspected. Her nipples were hard as rocks as he manipulated them, she moaned into his mouth. Soon the crop top and skirt were on the floor. Steve then moved his hand toward her pussy and discovered that Stacey was cleanly shaved. She was also very wet and Steve slipped a finger into her vagina as his thumb found her clit. After a few minutes of this Stacey pushed him back and took off his shirt.

"I want to see what's under these shorts, I saw your reaction to my bikini in the boat today and I can't wait any longer." Stacey intoned as she slipped his shorts off his hips and out popped his turgid cock.

"Oh that is a nice-looking cock," Stacey said quickly before taking him into her mouth.

Angela meanwhile was trying not to reach into her shorts or under her shirt to play with herself. She could not believe how excited she was watching the action in front of her. Angela thought that Stacey sucking Steve's cock was the sexiest thing she had ever witnessed. It was so much better being in the room as opposed to looking through the window, you could see the action so much better.

Steve wanted to get into a 69 with Stacey but Stacey had a better idea.

"What are you doing Angela?" Stacey shocked Angela with her voice.

"Ahhh, watching you both.... " Angela managed to get out.

"Well it looks like you want to play with yourself and why are you not naked like us? How about you lose the clothes and join me on Steve. There's enough room for both of us to ride!"

Stacey then proceeded to climb onto Steve's hard cock in the cowgirl position. Angela quickly disrobed and tentatively moved forward. She was uncertain about this but it was making her so wet her pussy juice was running down her legs. Stacey was slowly moving up and down on Steve's cock and encouraged Angela to sit on Steve's face. Steve could not believe how wet his wife was. Yet another shock to the system. There is no way a month ago Steve would have believed that he would be having threesome on this vacation, organized by his wife! It was incredible, more incredible however was the sensations Steve was feeling on his cock from Stacey's movements.

Angela's couldn't stop staring at her husbands cock going in and out of Stacey's beautiful pussy as Stacey rode him. She also was approaching an immense climax as Steve's talented tongue manipulated her vulva and clit. Stacey saw that Angela was getting close and when she thought the time was right reached out and pinched Angela's nipples.

Angela screamed and an unintelligible stream of words left her mouth as her world exploded! She lost consciousness as the orgasm ripped through her body like no other. Stacey got off Steve's cock and together Steve and her laid Angela down on the bed. Angela drifted in an out with a dreamy look on her face. Stacey then had a great idea, she got on all fours over Angela so that her pussy was right over Angela's face. Steve then guided his cock into Stacey's pussy and started to give her nice long and deep strokes. Stacey was loving it and pushing back in time with Steve's thrusts.

Angela came back to reality with a very close up view of her husband fucking Stacey. She couldn't believe how erotic it was. She could see every detail of Steve's cock stretching out Stacey's pussy as he they fucked right above her. Angela definitely liked the view!

Stacey meanwhile was hoping that Angela would eat her husband's cream pie out her pussy after Steve came. She had never had that done to her before and despite her earlier denial she wanted a woman the thought of Angela doing it was driving her wild! Steve's beautiful cock pounding her pussy was also making her wild! Stacey was very glad she had hooked up with these two today.

Angela was starting to feel her pussy tingle as she watched her husband and lover fuck. Then it struck her that Steve should be fucking Stacey's amazing ass. The first thing Angela noticed about Stacey was her amazing pear-shaped butt. Her arousal had started the moment she wanted to get that butt for Steve. The power to get her husband other women was the foundation on which Angela's new strong libido was based and that was soon making her clit was throb. Although she had just had a mind-blowing orgasm, she was ready for more.

Steve was starting to make the noises he makes when he is about to cum so Angela crawled out from under them and whispered in his ear to slow down. She then made her way to the nightstand and grabbed the lube out of the drawer.

Stacey was surprised when she felt drops of something fall onto her ass. She thought that maybe it Steve's sweat but as more drops hit her ass and rosebud, she knew what was happening. Stacey turned her head and saw Angela knelling on her left putting lube on her ass. Then Stacey saw and felt Angela's hand as she began to rub her ass. Stacey couldn't suppress her moan as Angela started to circle her rosebud with her fingers. This was really hot; Stacey had only had anal sex once and was unsure if she really liked it but with these two everything seemed so much better and hot! As Angela's fingers probed her ass Stacey had a mini orgasm.

Steve was watching what was going on with increasing desire. Before this holiday Steve had never even thought about anal sex. He was happy to get any kind of sex from his wife and figured watching porn or thinking about sex would just make him frustrated, so he didn't. Yet now that his wife discovered the hot husband lifestyle, he had already fucked one ass and he had loved it. Their cabin neighbour Jenny had been into it and when Steve had first noticed Stacey, he had wondered what it would be like to have her unbelievable butt. Apparently, he was about to find out. Stacey wasn't telling Angela to stop, instead she was grinding her ass back into Angela's fingers and Steve's cock. When Angela figured that Stacey was ready, she motioned for Steve to pull out of her pussy. Angela then grabbed his cock lubed it up and started to rub it up and down Stacey's puckered ass. She then lined it up and Steve started to slowly push forward. Stacey couldn't take the teasing and pushed back desperately needing Steve in her ass. Soon Steve was slowly moving back and forth in Stacey's back door and Stacey couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me Steve, fuck my ass like you mean it!"

Angela added, "you heard the woman come on Steve give it to her!"

Steve didn't really need any encouragement but it did drive him to pound Stacey's ass like a man possessed. Stacey was now moaning incoherently as minor her orgasms continued. Steve upped the ante when he reached around and started to rub her clit. Steve was ready to blow and he wanted to take her with him. Steve increased his pace as he manipulated Stacey's clit. Stacey soon was on edge and when Steve started to shoot his load into her Stacey came hard. Steve's cock stopped pumping his seed into Stacey so Steve pulled out and flopped on his back with a contented sigh. Stacey felt his cock leave and slowly lowered herself down from the doggy position she was in. She ended up on her side looking at Steve in that state of post coital bliss.

Stacey could not believe her eyes! Angela grabbed her husband's cock and wrapped her lips around it. She was licking and sucking like a woman possessed, like she wanted to remove every bit of Stacey's juices from his cock. Angela didn't seem to mind at all where Steve's cock had just been. This was the hottest thing Stacey had ever seen. This Angela was one kinky girl! Soon Angela seemed happy with her work and stopped making love to Steve's cock with her mouth. Her ministrations had had an affect though as Steve was hard as rock again. Stacey watched in awe as Angela then got up and slowly inserted Steve's cock into her hungry vagina.

At this point Stacey realized that this was thrill that Angela was really into - reclaiming her man. Stacey thought that was really cool and could see that the power to do this for her husband was Angela's Viagra. She also knew that this probably meant she should leave but she was hoping that she could stay and maybe enjoy some more with these two in the morning. Steve and Angela decided the matter as once the two of them climaxed they just settle down into a hug with Angela still on top. Stacey grabbed the covers pulled them up over the three of them and drifted off into a blissful sleep.

Steve was the first to wake and the first thing he noticed was that he was the meat in an amazing two girl sandwich. He was spooning with Angela with his morning wood resting against the curve of her ass. Stacey was spooned up against his back He could just not believe it. 10 years of marriage to the woman of his dreams who just couldn't get excited about sex. 10 years of his wife trying her best but just not really doing it for him. Now his wife was a sexual dynamo and Steve had had more different women since he was married than before! Crazy he knew but Angela was happy, deliriously happy, and so was he so don't think about it too hard.

His revelry was interrupted by Stacey kissing the back of his neck and whispering in his ear, "I know you are awake; I was wondering if you morning wood was poking Angela in the ass?"

Steve almost laughed, "yes, it is as a matter of fact."

"Has Angela had that beautiful cock in her ass?"

Stacey was pretty certain that she had not and was hoping she could do the honors of putting into Angela's ass to return the favor so to speak.

Steve could see where this was heading and the thought made his cock harder.

"No she hasn't, up until this holiday we hadn't really done much we were pretty vanilla."

Stacey remembered where Angela had left the lube and stretched to get it, "I will try the same trick on her that she used on me, I will get her ready and if she says no, we'll forget it. Otherwise I am going to guide your cock into her ass."

Steve said nothing as Stacey reached over him and started to apply the lube to Angela's ass and back pussy. Angela slowly started to wake as Stacey started to work her fingers in and around Angela's anus. Angela at first didn't know what was going on but as Stacey probed deeper, she couldn't help but let out a moan. Stacey took this as permission to start rubbing Steve's cock on Angela's back entrance. Angela did what she had read in her research and pushed back against her husband's cock. It hurt a bit as his cock started to enter her ass and it felt weird when the head pushed past her ring. Stacey cautioned Steve to go slow and Steve waited a minute before he continued. Angela soon had Steve's cock completely lodged in her ass and she felt so incredibly full.

Steve very slowly started to pump back and forth and Angela started to really enjoy the sensations. Stacey decided that she should play with Angela's rock-hard nipples and did. Angela didn't know whose hands were on her tits first but enjoyed the sensation as Steve sawed in and out of her ass. Steve soon reached around and started playing with her vagina. After a short while Angela couldn't take it anymore and moved Steve's had to her clit. Steve obliged by circling her clit with his thumb and increasing his thrusting into her ass. Angela didn't last long as Stacey continued to work her nipples, Steve's hand worked on her clit and Steve's cock pounded her ass. Angela's orgasm was long and hard. It didn't seem to end and she soon was so over sensitive she had to beg the two of them to stop. Only with their hands however as Angela wanted to feel Steve cum in her ass. So Steve got her up on her knees and really rammed his cock into her. Angela was pushing back just as hard and soon Steve was filling her ass with his seed.

The two of them collapsed on the bed and after a few moments invited Stacey to have a shower with them. There was plenty of intimate washing going on in that shower Steve had two ladies to take care of while they made sure every inch of his body was clean. After the shower they dressed and went to breakfast.

As they sipped their coffees after breakfast Stacey knew that her time with them was coming to an end. She hoped that maybe they lived near her so that maybe they could get together after the vacation but those hopes were dashed when she found out they lived on the opposite side of the country from her. Stacey did have one last question for them before she took her leave.

"I had an incredible time with you two, are you going to continue this hot husband lifestyle when you get back home?"

Steve had certainly not thought about that and neither had Angela. They had just wanted to try it out on the holiday to see if they could get Angela's libido fixed.

"No we haven't although now that we know that this has fixed my libido "problem" I'm pretty sure we are going to want to." Angela replied.

"I certainly would like to continue to meet up with you but that doesn't seem in the cards, so how are you going to find willing women if I may ask?"

Angela and Steve were at a loss to answer that question as well.

"I'm not sure, it is my understanding it is Angela's job to find the women, she is in charge of this. Yet we live in a pretty small town and we wouldn't really want this to become public knowledge." Steve replied.

Angela nodded her head. She was sure she wanted this to continue but she had to be in control.

12