Hot Husband on the Internet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey continued, "what about the internet, there are websites like Reddit where you could make a profile and use it to seek out like minded people. Steve could even have his own Only Fans page and you two could make some money!"

Steve and Angela both laughed at that.

Stacey continued, "I could help you set it up, we could record your first video and post it. Then you could see what kind of interest you generate in your area. We could set it up so Angela answers all the messages and decides who Steve gets to sleep with. Discretion would be a must as well as an STI test."

Angela and Steve thought that was a great idea. "How about we make the video tonight, if you aren't busy? Angela asked Stacey.

Stacey smiled, "I think I am free, how about I see you about 8 o'clock."

At 8 Stacey arrived and went over the script she had put together for the video. Stacey would film as Steve got ready to leave to go pick up a woman to bring back to the room. Angela would watch him get dressed and tell him what kind of woman to pick up and what to do with her. Stacey would then film Angela hiding in the closed. She would take some footage of Angela playing with herself to splice into the film later. Then Angela would then film as Steve brought the woman, he "picked up" (Stacey) into the room. They would have sex and then Stacey would "leave" and take over filming as Angela reclaimed her man. Camera angles and some blurring of faces would hide the identity of the participants but as it turned out didn't detract from the action.

Angela could not believe how nervous she was as Stacey started to film her entering the closet. She had butterflies in her stomach and a tingle in her pussy for sure! Maybe she was actually an exhibitionist at heart? Angela didn't know but this whole scenario Stacey had planned was definitely a turn on and so therefore it was good. It dawned on Angela, as Stacey handed her the smart phone to take over filming, that she would be right close to the action and able to zoom in! This was definitely making Angela wet.

Steve entered the room with his arm around Stacey. Stacey had dressed in a tank top with no bra, a very short skirt, and some 4-inch heeled sandals. As Steve and Stacey made out, they couldn't keep their hands off one another. Angela made sure she had some great footage of Steve rubbing Stacey's panty less ass and pussy. Stacey then dropped to her knees and fished Steve's cock out his shorts. Angela was shocked when Stacey started to speak, no one had said anything about audio but obviously the video had sound!

"Can your wife take your beautiful cock all the way down her throat?"

Stacey asked Steve as she licked the head of his cock.

Steve was also taken aback by the speaking and the question. They hadn't rehearsed this so he went with the truth.

"She doesn't really suck my cock much, maybe blow jobs aren't her thing, I don't know?

Angela was a little put off by this, the truth hurt. She vowed that not only would she give Steve more blow jobs but she would deep throat him like a pro if it was the last thing she would do!

As Stacey finished licking his balls she looked up at Steve.

"Well I'm going to swallow it all and get some nice and yummy cum out of you to take the edge off so you can fuck me forever!

She then proceeded to do just that and soon enough Steve was pumping his load down her throat. He then pushed her back onto the bed and went down on her like a starving man at his first meal in a month. Stacey made all the appropriate noises as Steve pleasured her pussy with his tongue. Stacey was definitely turned on by what Steve was doing but she had been up until now in "movie" mode. She realized as Steve started to lick her clit that this whole making a sex video thing was really hot! So hot as a matter of fact that she grabbed his head and pulled it closer to her vagina as her world exploded in orgasm. Angela made sure she focused on Stacey's climax as she wanted to show all of the viewers how skilled at cunnilingus her husband was.

Steve was hard as rock and as soon was buried balls deep in Stacey's pussy. Stacey and Steve moved into several different positions but the best for Stacey was when he did her doggy style. She knew she had a great butt and wanted all of the viewers to see it! Angela obliged by getting some great footage of Stacey's whooty.

The whole video thing was affecting everyone in the room. Angela actually had pussy juices running down he legs. Steve knew he was close; this whole thing was just too erotic. Stacey had been on slow boil since her climax on Steve's tongue and was ready to explode again. Steve's first blast of cum sent Stacey over the edge and Angela made sure she filmed it all.

After a minute or two to catch their breaths, Angela handed the smart phone to Stacey and went to the closet. She then came out and said.

"Honey that was so hot, I could hardly wait until she left so I could reclaim my man!"

Angela almost couldn't believe she said that, only a few weeks ago that sort of statement would have been unthinkable but now it just seemed natural to her. She then engulfed his penis in her mouth and began to worship his balls and cock. Then she turned to the camera and while stroking his cock with her left hand and fondling his balls with her right hand said,

"Now I'm going to swallow your amazing cock, I'm going to take it all in and be so much better than your date that you won't even remember her!"

Angela then did her best to live up to her statement. She knew she would need to practice and work on her technique but what she lacked in skill she tried to make up in passion. Steve certainly wasn't complaining, No deep throats for 10 years and now twice in one night! No way was Steve going to complain. Angela wanted to keep going but knew she had to fuck Steve to fully reclaim him so she reluctantly stopped.

"Now I'm going to reclaim that cock with my pussy and make you mine again!"

Angela was really getting into this whole video and she could tell that Steve was too. She continued to ride his cock making sure she was at the right angle to rub her clit every time. Angela was close and knew Steve was too but she couldn't hold out and started to cum. Steve felt her pussy contractions and that set him off, shooting his seed into her vagina. They collapse together on the bed.

"That was really hot you two!

Stacey was not exaggerating at all; near the end she was so turned on she had filmed one handed so she could bring herself off.

After the filming they edited the film and posted it on Steve's page they had set up on Reddit. The next day Stacey was going away on an excursion, but on the last night of Steve and Angela's vacation Stacey would come over and they would see what kind of response they had to the video. Steve and Angela were spent and Stacey figured they wanted to be alone so she left for her room.

As Steve and Angela cuddled in bed, they could not believe what they had done. Would anyone be interested? Would they have some responses? They agreed not to check the website until Stacey came over. One thing for sure was that Angela could not believe that her hot husband was now on the internet!

to be continued....

12