All Comments on 'Hot Hustler'

by KenJames

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot Fuck

Wow.......what a hot story ! Wanted to fuck the kid myself ! Yah, a tight hot boy pussy !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexy Sam

Always wanted to suck a cop, and have fantasized that I'm hitch-hiking and get picked up by two cops who take me to the station to "teach me a lesson" about hitch-hiking. One is a little rough in getting his blowjob, but the second is more tender, and even reciprocates by giving me a blowjob. The second cop is younger and with a hard and muscular hairy chest. That fantasy has served me well over the years. Would love to make it come true someday!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
HOT

Great short story. Very hot. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
want more hookups and story about these two guys!

HOT, want to see these two meet up agsin and see where it might go.

tim23832tim23832almost 6 years ago

Sterile and emotionless.

funandboldfunandboldalmost 6 years ago
yes to the above comment...

it WAS sterile and emotionless...

just like a REAL straight guy who wanted to try male/male sex will usually do.

He wants it, he knows he wants it, he has to have it...and he gets it...but he will usually limit himself. The real joy of having sex with a real straight man...or at least a man who thinks he's straight and wants to cross the line...is seeing them emerge and finally let themselves have what they want. Like the kissing and the cock sucking. For me this story was VERY real!

KenJamesKenJamesalmost 6 years agoAuthor
This is the beginning of a journey

Thanks funandbold for the perceptive comments. That's exactly what I was trying to do.

This story is condensed from the first chapter of my book "Cruising Cop," which traces the protagonist's sexual evolution. See my profile for more information about "Cruising Cop" and my other books.

KenJamesKenJamesabout 5 years agoAuthor
Prologue to "Bi-Cops."

This is an abridged chapter from my book "Cruising Cop," the prologue to my book "Bi-Cops." A routine traffic stop ends with an all-male three way, changing everything for two hot cops, and the women in their lives. See my biography for more information.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKenJames@KenJames
I was born in Denver and raised in Cheyenne, Wyoming. My first time with another boy was in my early teens. Girls came a few years later. After I graduated from the University of Wyoming, I spent a year as a roadie for a series of rock and roll bands, then moved to Austin to ...