All Comments on 'Hot in a Dress'

by dre_jones

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
jackstudjackstudover 13 years ago
MMMMM

dre, I now know were to go to get some inspirational reading. Your a erotic guy Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
* Trading places

Once again it seems that at least some of this story came from your personal experiences. I'm not knocking you, just wishing I could have been in your place. I would have given anything to be in Brandi's place. as a long time crossdesser that has spent my life searching for cocks to shove up my boy pussy. I've managed to take roughly 1000 cocks a year for the past 10 years or so mostly up my ass but some were just head jobs and some did both. If it's hung and hard I take it. Being a cumbucket whore for men to use is a great life. The feel of the cock pounding your ass and then the hot cum being pumped into your hole is something that can't be copied in any way. I've often wondered how many gallons of cum I've eaten in my life. I started out very young wearing some of my mother's clothes when she wasn't around. They just felt so right to have on. I got caught by an uncle when in my early teens. To keep him quiet I had to blow him and eventually let him fuck me.I would only agree to sex with him if it could be at a time when I could change into clothing that made me feel like a woman. It felt so good to be kissed, caressed and fucked by a man. That feeling still exists today.

RagsNRichesRagsNRichesabout 11 years ago
JUST ...

Super! This the third story of Dre's that I've read, and it's the best writing I've seen on Literotica. I'm really impressed, and I hope a lot more people on Lit take the time to pick a story of his and make sure you've got lube handy... you're gonna want to use it ;)

cleanly_shavencleanly_shavenover 10 years ago

Very sexy story. I came!

blackbidickblackbidickalmost 9 years ago
Hot Story

Damn that was hot, I'll be dreaming of something like this. Hopefully one day it may happen.

curioustimcurioustimover 8 years ago

So I makes me want to have a three-way with a sexy tranny

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
My kind of fun

As the enthusiastic crossdresser I have had this fantastic experience a few times. I just love being fucked while all pretty in sexy lingerie. Love it and love this author. He does it so well, so like it is in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Used

Once dressed and full make up i found my self in a bad place.I firm hard cock deep in my ass and one down deep in my throat filling me with cum.Soon two cocks turned to many hard cocks .My ass and mouth belly and body was covered with cum.They gang banged me for hours with so many cocks i lost count.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdre_jones@dre_jones
452 Followers
I am sexually adventurous, bisexual man. I like to write erotica, make new friends, share a fantasy. I occasionally visit the chat and bulletin board sections of Lit. Feel free to contact me. I am always curious, happy to share a fantasy, and welcome your thoughts on my stories.