Hot in the Tropics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we woke up, a fiery sunset painted the room in umber and gilded Kat's silky skin. I ran my hands through her mahogany curls and woke her with a kiss. She yawned and stretched, then looked up at me with a smile. "What time is it?" she asked.

"It's almost 6:30. Dinner time." A loud rumbling noise from Kat's stomach indicated that I wasn't the only one thinking of food. We discussed what we wanted to do - order room service or go down to one of the resort's restaurants. We finally decided to dress and go to dinner.

After a divine dinner of grilled seafood, we took a walk on the beach. We slipped our shoes off, I rolled my cuffs up, and we strode off across the sand. The wind caused Kat's dress to cling to her shapely legs, and the nip of chill made her nipples strain against the coral silk. Her hair danced in the breeze, its subtly fruity scent teasing my nose. After we'd walked about half a mile, the first drops of rain fell. So caught up were we in each other that neither of us had noticed the gathering clouds blocking out the spangle of stars. Soon, those drops increased to a soaking rain that quickly plastered our clothes and hair to our skin. With an exultant laugh, Kat pulled her hand from mine and danced away from me, absolutely delighted in the moment. Her joy was infectious, and I grabbed her hand, spinning her in an impromptu dance in the rain. Humming our song - a classic by Old Blue Eyes - accompanied by the driving rain, we danced on the beach, neither of us caring how wet we were getting. We danced before scampering back up the beach to our resort, our clothes plastered to our skin.

Once back in our room, we peeled off our wet clothes, damp skin chilled and prickling. I knew my member was embarrassingly flaccid from the cold, but Kat's nipples were a delightful pair of chocolate diamonds that beckoned for my mouth. She stepped towards me and reached out to hug me, pressing her body close to mine, her heels bringing her several inches closer to my height. We embraced for a few minutes, soaking in each other's warmth, then Kat sank down into a squat that brought her mouth on level with my now-stirring groin. She teased the tip with her hot breath before her rosy tongue darted out to give the head a quick lap.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Mmmm... Nothing smells quite as nice as clean musk mixed with the scent of a tropical rain. I nuzzled Aaron's groin, content to breathe in the smell of his skin. My cheek rubbed his penis, the velvet head caressing my soft skin. I planted soft kisses up and down the shaft, savoring the warm skin against my lips. Then I lapped the flesh from his balls to his head, the flat of my hot tongue dragging up the lengthening member. When I reached the tip after the fourth lick, a drop of dewy precome glistened there for me. Taking the whole penis into my mouth, I sucked Aaron to complete tumescence. I grabbed his ass, holding him still for my ministrations.

Twining my tongue around his shaft, I bobbed my head up and down, taking his full length in my mouth, feeling it stretch the back of my throat as I swallowed it. Then I brought my head off the tip, pursing my lips and laying a soft kiss on the head, looking up at him as I did so. Once more I lapped at his penis, my eyes never leaving his. "I want you to give me a facial and pearls."

"As you wish, Kat," Aaron replied. "I desire only to please you, my Lady."

I reached beneath me and gathered up some of my juices: Giving head is such a turn-on, and this time was no exception! I brought wet fingers from my dripping slit to Aaron's tight pucker, spreading the lubrication around his hole. Then I dipped my fingers in my love canal again, soaking them, and again brought the lubrication to Aaron's ass, sliding a drenched finger into his anus, curving it forward to stimulate his prostate. His hands grabbed my hair and his hips jerked forward, ramming his cock down my throat, catching me unaware. Gagging and coughing, I yanked my head back, laughing up at him in the sheer pleasure of the moment. Once I was back under control, I again swallowed his cock, giving him the hard sucking he likes. My finger wriggled in his back door, pressing against his pleasure spot, and his legs began to tremble against my knees. Reaching between us, I cupped his balls in my hand, tugging and massaging the swollen sack, beckoning his orgasm closer. His hands were in my hair, fingers tangled in the wet strands as my head continued to bob back and forth, sucking his cock, lapping at it, devouring its musky flavor. His thickness stretched my jaw, and while he didn't seem to mind my teeth's scraping his shaft, I knew it couldn't be comfortable for him. I pulled back a little bit to give him a small reprieve, and a whimper escaped his mouth. "Oh god, Kat. Your mouth feels so good! I need it, baby! Please, give me your mouth back. Please, honey."

Looking up at him, I smiled before taking his turgid member back in my mouth. His legs were shaking against mine, and his cock was beginning to throb more insistently. Aaron's moans were getting louder, and he was close to pulling my hair as his arousal grew. Humming in my throat and knowing what the vibrations would do to him, I thrust my finger deeper in his ass, pressing more against that special spot. "Oh sweetheart! I'm about to come. Please, Mistress, may I come?"

"Yes, my love. You may." So saying, I jacked him off, my small hand barely wrapping around his thickness. Hot streams of jism spewed out of his head, striping my face with his warm essence, landing on my neck and chest, white rivers becoming pearls as they gathered on my nipples. His body jerked with each explosion, and still he came, love juices hitting my face and hair. I laughed with delight, rapidly cooling puddles tightening on my skin as I looked up at Aaron, now weak in the aftermath of his orgasm and barely able to stand, despite the aftershocks still ripping through his body.

Slowly I rose to stand in front of him. Wrapping my arms around his neck and pressing my body close to his, I kissed him sweetly. He never minded the taste of his come, and that proclivity hadn't changed; he kissed me deeply, holding me tightly. Breaking the kiss, I slipped my heels off and suggested a shower. The water was steaming hot as we stepped into it, quickly warming us and washing the sticky come off my body. Standing under the water, we resumed our kiss, warming each other from the inside as the water did its job on our skin. Aaron felt amazing under my hands, and I was still very aroused from giving him that blow job. He knew what I wanted, and his hands grabbed and caressed my breasts, pinching and twisting the nipples to deliver the exquisite pleasure-pain that I craved. I leaned back against the side of the tub, letting the water sluice over me while Aaron took his time with my body. My hands roamed over both our bodies, savoring the contrast between my smooth skin and his hair-dusted skin. Spreading my legs, I trailed my hand over the silken mound, feeling the increasing moisture building in the dewy folds. "Nuh uh, honey. That's for me to do."

"Well, darling. If you won't do it, I'll have to." Aaron needed no further encouragement. The hand on my breasts rose up to cup the back of my neck, holding me still for a bruising kiss, while Aaron's hand cupped my pussy, two fingers ramming into my cunt, soon followed by a third. His thumb found my clit, strumming it expertly. Grabbing his head, I sank into his kiss, panting into his mouth, whimpering and moaning as he finger fucked me. My own flowing juices mingled with the hot water as both coated his hand. I raised my leg to grant him easier access, hooking it around his waist as I elevated up to my toes. My hips bucked against him, riding his hand, grinding down, feeling it stretch my hole. His fingers twisted together inside me, and with a scream that he swallowed, I came hard, my pussy clamping down on his fingers as they continued to thrust into me. Weak, exhausted, I let my legs drop and I held onto Aaron as the hot water poured over us.

Reaching behind me, Aaron turned off the water and lifted me out of the tub and dried me off. Then, after drying himself off, he carried me to the bed, climbed in beside me, pulled the covers over us, and we fell into an exhausted slumber.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Kat felt perfect in my arms, warm and fragrant, soft where a woman should be soft, silky all over. Feeling more at peace than I'd felt in a long time, I passed out, exhausted.

The first thing to pierce my groggy brain the next morning was the sensation of a hot mouth wrapped around my morning wood. I reached down and ran my fingers through Kat's tangled curls, caressing her as she worked me over with her lips and tongue. Pushing the covers back to her shoulders, I watched this goddess love my cock, her mouth stretched wide to take it all. With a last, long lick, Kat crawled the rest of the way up my body, straddling my waist and taking me deep into her hot cunt. She gave me a lingering kiss before sitting up on me, grinding her clit against my groin. I was bottomed out on her, and her juices flowed down over my shaft and balls. Her voluptuous breasts were right there above my head; reaching up, I cupped the globes in my hands, flicking my thumbs over the rosy brown peaks as Kat rode me slowly, languidly, her arms raised over her head while she looked down at me in the golden morning light. My meat throbbed in her pussy, and my orgasm was already beginning to boil in my sack. Grasping her nipples, I gave them each a firm pinch, sending her straight to the peak of her pleasure. Her raspy yells in her sexy morning voice danced along my nerve endings, and the grip of her pussy walls on my shaft drew the orgasm from my body. With a muffled yell of my own, I shot my load into her cunt. Kat collapsed on top of me, my cock still in her, and we drifted back to sleep.

When next we woke up, bright sunlight was streaming into the room and Kat was already stirring on top of me. With minimal conversation, we donned our bathing suits and cover-ups and headed to breakfast. The faint nip from the previous day had blown off in front of a deliciously warm southwesterly breeze, and the day promised to be gorgeous for being on the beach.

After breakfast, we hit the sand, settling into a couple of wooden loungers while we waited for our meal to settle. Kat read while I watched the waves kiss the shore - when I wasn't watching Kat, that is. The sun hit her lightly golden skin, and the faint coolness of the morning made her nipples poke against the thin top of her bikini. I studiously ignored the stirring in my groin. After a while, Kat grabbed her snorkel and got up to head to the water, inviting me to follow. We dove through the peaceful water, then contented ourselves with a leisurely swim, looking with wonder at the magnificent reefs below us on the ocean floor. About fifty yards out, I spied a rock rising out of the water, about ten feet in diameter, flat on top, and warmed by the sun. I pulled myself onto it and gave Kat a hand up to join me. Out there, surrounded by water but within sight of the beach, it was like we had our own private island. We leaned into each other and shared a sweet, tender kiss that quickly became hot and passionate.

Our hands began to wander; in our absorption in each other, we quickly forgot that those on the beach could still see us. I kissed my way down Kat's body, tugging down her bikini top to expose her lovely breasts. The breeze over the ocean caused them to pucker, and I took my time enjoying the salty tips. As I moved lower on her body, my lady love leaned back on her elbows and spread her legs to allow me better access to kiss her through the thin material. I ripped her bottoms down her legs and dropped them on the rock beside her before raising her knees to my shoulders and burying my face in her hot pussy. Long licks laved the saltiness from her skin, and I pursed my lips, sucking her clit into my mouth, causing her hips to rise off the rock. My tongue dipped down into her slit, thrusting in and out while my nose nuzzled her clit. Kat's cries of pleasure bounced off the water surrounding us, and we didn't care that we had drawn the attention of people on the beach. Her legs trembled against my shoulders and neck; public sex made her so hot, and she was climbing quickly. We were so engrossed in our love play that we didn't notice the tide coming in. Warm water lapped against us, and Kat grabbed my head as she rode my face.

Her juices were flowing down my chin, only to have the sea water wash them away. I nibbled and sucked, my tongue drifting down to tease her tight little pucker. Kat's head thrashed back and forth on the rock, and with a scream she came hard, cream squirting out of her cunt to coat my face. I dunked my head under water to wash her juices off, then came up her body to kiss her deeply. Neither of us realized that the tide had caught her bathing suit bottom; I could barely make out the little flash of color about 30 yards away. "Ohhh shit!" Kat said, but with a laugh. "Now this presents a little conundrum." And so saying, she adjusted her top and stood up on the rock, heedless of anyone's looking at her. With a graceful dive, she dove into the water, coming up about ten feet away. I followed her, and we treaded water while embracing. Then with a splash, she swam towards shore and boldly walked out of the water with a certain insouciance about her half-nude state. Reaching our chairs and towels, she nonchalantly picked up her towel, dried off, spread the towel on her chair, and lay down on her stomach. Her ass was so fucking gorgeous, creamy white and marred only by the tiny bruise I'd left the night before.

*~*~*~*~*~*

OK, I can't believe I'd lost my bathing suit bottom, and it was everything in my power to appear as if I didn't care about being half-naked. Well, truthfully, a part of me didn't - showing off my body turned me on - but I didn't want to get arrested for public exposure, because that would be mortifying. At the same time, after all the work I'd put into keeping my body toned, I had no problem at all showing it off; someone besides Aaron should enjoy how nice it looks. But I settled on my chair, feeling the warm sun beating down on my bare skin. The heat on my butt felt amazing, and soon I was dozing off. I smiled as I felt Aaron's kiss on my shoulder, and that's the last thing I remembered.

What seemed a little while later, I woke slowly to the feel of Aaron kissing me down my spine, from my neck to the top of my crack. Smiling up at him, I turned over, forgetting for a moment that I was completely bare from the waist, down. The sun was high in the sky, and I was a bit pink. "We should probably head inside for a little while," Aaron said.

"Yeah, I think so. I could use with something to drink."

"Me, too, baby," Aaron said with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Shrugging into my cover-up, I led him back to our room. On our way back, we arranged for a light lunch to be brought to our room. Once there, we stripped out of our wet bathing suits and slipped into the complementary robes while we waited for lunch to arrive. We didn't have long to wait, and we chose to take lunch on the balcony overlooking the cove on the back side of the resort, giving each other kisses in between bites, teasing each other with light touches and caresses. After lunch, we dropped our robes and stepped into the shower.

After lathering each other up and washing off the sand, salt, and sunscreen, we both wanted to play a bit, and it was time to kick this play up a notch. "Aaron, I'm going to piss on your head, and you're going to take it like a good boy. You're going to make me come until you get your golden shower. Got it?"

"Oh, yes ma'am! I'd love to have you shower me, Mistress." With that, Aaron sat down in our spacious tub and leaned back against the tub. My body in front of him kept the water from hitting him square in the face. "Come here, sweetheart," Aaron commanded. I stepped closer to him, one foot beside his hip and the other propped on the edge of the tub, bringing my pussy right in front of his face. Taking his thumb and forefinger on each hand, he grabbed my swollen netherlips and pulled them away from my clit, exposing the turgid nubbin. He pursed his lips and sucked my clit into his mouth, using his teeth to hold it in place while his tongue flicked back and forth on it. My knees nearly buckled with the torrent of sensations. I braced myself on my forearms against the rough rock wall of the shower as he continued to lave my pussy. It didn't take much for Aaron to bring me to the beginning of what promised to be a powerful orgasm. Holy fuck! What obsession did this guy have with eating my pussy? Not that I was complaining as my knees began to tremble and my cries of ecstasy reverberated off the shower walls.

Still Aaron kept eating me, and I was really getting nervous about letting loose a stream of piss too soon. I wiggled away from him - or tried to. His grip on my lips and the pressure of his teeth on my clit stopped me quite effectively. "Um, honey...?" I gasped out. He just gave me a questioning moan in response. "Uh, if you keep that up, I'm going to pee on you before I get to my next orgasm. Please stop."

In response, he made a V out of two fingers and used them to hold my lips apart while he worked my clit with his mouth. His thumb thrust into my hungry little cunt and two thick fingers found my rosebud. He screwed them into my ass, and the burning, stretching sensation caused a tear to escape down my cheek. As my pucker acclimated to the pressure of his fingers, new excitement built. I was filled, between his thumb and fingers, and without realizing it, I'd begun to ride his hand. His tongue still tickled my clit, making me feel like I had to pee, but it felt erotically good, too. Aaron didn't know about all the times I'd rubbed my clit in the shower until I peed, imagining him beneath me to receive my golden anointing.

His fingers moved slickly in my holes, sucking sounds bouncing off the walls surrounding us to mingle with my moans. I dipped my hips down, trying to take his fingers deeper into me, and Aaron pulled all three almost all the way out before ramming them into my again. "Oh god, baby! Oh fuck! Oh yes, that feels so damn good!" With that encouragement, he again pulled his fingers almost completely out before thrusting them into my holes once more. While he was repeating this, his tongue tormented my throbbing clit even faster, so not only was I now riding his hand, but my hips kept pumping against his mouth. The assault on my pussy drove me wild, and it wasn't long before the screams built in my throat as a second, much more powerful orgasm built in my womb. My nails raked down the stone wall and my screams echoed around us as I came hard, the muscles in my pussy clamping down on Aaron's thumb and my ass squeezing his fingers.

"That's it, sweetheart! Come for me!" And with that, he clamped his mouth back on my clit, sucking the bundle of nerves between his teeth and flicking it furiously with his tongue.

I tried squirming away, but his teeth on my clit prevented that from happening. "OK, sweetheart. Time to take my piss like a good man slut!" Aaron sucked even harder on the little nubbin, and I began to release my stream on him. He freed my clit at last, placing his face under the golden shower. When I was finished, he nuzzled my pussy, lapping at it with the broad flat of his tongue, cleaning up the residue of our play.

"Thank you, Mistress Kat. I've fantasized about us doing that for years, and I really appreciate your willingness to do that for me."

"Anything for you, my love."

We finished our shower and stepped out. We dried each other off, touching each other at will and exchanging long, heated kisses.