All Comments on 'Hot Japanese Summer Ch. 04'

by SaraSensei

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 17 years ago
Just WOW!

Really hot, clean, dialogue was loving and believable, and it felt like everybody involved (including the author) was having fun. I loved it!

duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
A Delightful Sexual Fantasy!

This was one of the most erotic stories I have read in some time. The character of Sarasensei propels this story along nicely. A night out with the boys just keeps getting better and ever hotter. Written in a lucid, logical manner, with special emphasis placed on the sensuous erotic aspects makes this story a must read.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

The paragraphs were too long, but the threeesome was very hot.

I would have preferred if Tomo had been done more with both girls, but the Sapphic and interracial twists were than hot enough for me to overlook that issue. There was paragraph after paragraph of wild, steamy group and lesbian sex. It was my first time reading any of this author's work, but I will look for it in the future. I give it a 5.

JoannaKJoannaKover 17 years ago
Fucking awesome!

My fingers were deep inside me in no time at all... I came over and over reading this... Thank you!!!

briar_rosebriar_roseover 17 years ago
my own fantasy reflected

fwwwoooooaaaamy god. that was the most erotic story i've read in awhile. It sliced through me with painful accuracy as i've soooo desired to be in sara's shoes so many times. I wish i could meet a girl like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Sexy story that's well written

I loved the story. It's unique. Please keep on writing more of this type of stories, it's so hard to find a well laid out story and a clean one, too. The genre, the grammar, the smoothness of the story flow, and the naughty ideas are hot (I like that you used grammar correctly; I know it's a stupid comment, but you know how we girls love to read things that are well written). I really like how the story seems believable, like it can actually happened, unless... it really did happen. Did it?

I love traveling to Europe and Asia, and exploring and learning about those different places. I found that this story weaved that in nicely, especially the romance (or should I say sexiness) of it all. While traveling through Asia, I couldn't help but notice some of the guys in the cities there-- hot and very cosmopolitan; the girls are gorgeous and sexy. They sure know how to spoil a foreign girl over there. :)

Anyway, my fingers are dying to pet myself again, so please write some more about Tomo and Sara. How about having them coming to America, like to New York in Autumn, or vacationing in a Thailand resort getaway for the next story? Both places I love… or even Paris.

lustyemlustyemover 15 years ago
The best story I've read for a long time.

You are really a wonderful writer, that was the best story i've read in a long time. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Soooooo hot! I'm LOVING this series <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous