All Comments on 'Hot Kofe'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
TLB1981TLB1981about 6 years ago

Good story. What's coming up next.

SnekguySnekguyabout 6 years agoAuthor
@TLB1981

Up next is Goetic Justice 2.

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago

Haven't read this one yet, but I noticed your comment on the sci-fi portal page and let me be the first to say YAY FOR GOETIC JUSTICE 2!!!

DTalesDTalesabout 6 years ago
Loved it.

Snek does it again. Loved this one. I was so deeply charmed by Kofe. This one made me hungry.

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 6 years ago
What a delightful story!

Charming, and in places, laugh-out-loud funny.

Thanks for sharing. 5* and favorited. Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5*

Laughed until it hurt, not sure why the polar cats stories are so much funnier.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 6 years ago
Wonderful as always

You have a real skill in making aliens feel real. And the humor you sprinkle throughout make the pages fly by. The Polars are definitely my favorite creation of yours. I look forward to your next story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Holy shit

Snekguy ur gods gift to the xenophile community. Also

>tfw no polar gf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ya done it

Ya done it again Snek, Five Stars ain't enough. The first part of the story when she was out maneuvering him when he was trying to avoid her was a laugh each sentence. We hope you can continue this story maybe when Suki comes to visit and they get into threesome fur ball.

TLB1981TLB1981about 6 years ago

Are you going to do anther date with a drifter and made a picture of Jessi before and after with her date.

ReGatsReGatsabout 6 years ago
Not Feeling The Catgirl.

First off, let me commend you on another astounding plot. You're upwards of 20 stories here, quite possibly more (I've not counted), and every one has a different plot to it. With this, we can't get bored.

But I'm seriously not feeling this stuff right now. Like, your plots are great, but the sex? What drives us foolish souls to flock here? It's... repetitive? I shouldn't be the one talking here, but the sex scenes seem to play on repeat. It's not so much the word choice or anything, but rather, our participants. We've always got a man, someone whom we can insert ourselves into. (wait a sec...) Then we, for a good hunk of these stories, have a Borlean. Big, tall, muscle/cat girl, more often than not. At first I thrilled, and now this cycle is all I can ever think about when it comes to your works.

I loved the last story, Return to Krell, even though I don't think I commented on it. I love the stuff with the XCom Vipers, but I'm a sucker for Snek-girls myself. I loved the Queen of Jarilo story, and I really wish you sped up the Pinwheel Universe so that the Jarilo Betelgeusians could mature and integrate more and we could see the end result of that. But I know someone's going to point to 'Goetic Justice', and that was the one story I couldn't finish, as something didn't sit right with me. I guess I'll just hang around until somebody in Pinwheel decides to have sex with a Broker. (Oh come on, we all know it's going to happen. I was mentally betting on how long it'd take until someone would boink a Betelgeusian when they first showed up way back when!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Best,sexy, pure domination from women

It's a really great story, especially how u were able to connect an alien and human relationship...starting from flirting that will soon advance to the next level. It's hard to come up a love story. Heck, thinking of a seductive or flirty line is sometimes hard. I like how the concept of the story is still intact, until the end it's still very sweet and cute, some stories are just full of sex but lacking of cute flirting from the couple...sometimes just straight away sex...no effort in a relationship. Also your creativity is just great...keep up the amazing work my friend^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice shot

Thank you for writing stories combining the elements of great sci-fi and gentle female domination mixed with creative genius. When reading your stories I enter a brighter world and feel sad when it ends and I have to leave. A skyrocket blasts your name in the night sky snekguy!

Black_MusingsBlack_Musingsalmost 6 years ago
Truly fantastic!

That was a wonderful story! Thank you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Talking about railha

Are we going to get a follow up on railha, datz and the guy?

creativefreakcreativefreakover 5 years ago
A literary Rom-Com

I found this plenty amusing, and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it

I recently came across your stories about 2 weeks ago while perusing Reddit and I have to say you have become a favorite of mine Your World building as will as your story telling and the humor you add really gets my jollies jingling in more ways than one keep up the good work and if possible can we get a story between a Borealan and Krell

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

You did a great job in writing this, the relationship especially, well worth the read. Thanks for writing such a neat story. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story line

Really ending the Pinwheel series. Good story line, great characters and good blending from story to story. Keep it up

EratharEratharalmost 5 years ago

Soooo cute! 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fuck

As someone who makes model kits as a hobby and is pining to be an engineer, this one hit far too close to home. First of your many amazing stories I read, and it got me hooked on your Pinwheel universe. I love all your works, but this one was my first and takes the cake. Wait does this make me a furry? Aw shit. Either way, love ya work Snek!

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 4 years ago
to anonymous

'Wait does this make me a furry?'

I think most readers would be beyond caring at this point, given that they would have read 20 pages to get here. I'm beyond caring, there's some stories that have changed my opinion.

AwkwardOrpheusAwkwardOrpheusalmost 4 years ago
Something I didn't know I wanted.

I found your stories while I was going down the rabbit hole of peoples favorites. I hadn't really liked most of the Sci-Fy stories. Often they were pump and dump stories, too little character or plot development. I did see great potential with many writers. But as I read your stories, I became engrossed with the story line, the fleshed out characters, and the plots.

I love cats and own.........several. I discovered that your tales connected to something within me. They were something I didn't know I wanted. And for that I say Thank you. I hope to see more of your felinid stories in the future.

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 3 years ago
Excellent rewrite

Liked it before, Love it now

MrCharonSrMrCharonSrabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for writing an extended story. Please consider another chapter or several.

korbona69korbona69over 2 years ago

I read this ages ago and just came across it again, it's one of the best works of erotica I've ever read. Great job with this!

NovaMNovaMabout 2 years ago

Lively storytelling 🙂, yay Snekguy…. I just HAD to read on to find out what happened next. And what he said and what she said, delightful tail, ehrmm, I meant tale 😊.

Credo= cute/sexy and capable women come in ALL sizes/shapes and colours.

They just need us to love them so they can blossom.

That’s all, let’s do this. 1+1= more 😂🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story.. but Polar's are Pack related.. and there was an very nice waitress at the french restaurant... 😊. Thank you for publishing this story

RobjustRobRobjustRobover 1 year ago

"Never mind tying a cherry stem, she could have solved a fucking Rubix cube inside her mouth with that thing."

This made me laugh way to much. Another great story.

XericXenophileXericXenophile3 months ago

I really like your happy endings, and the good stories that lead up to them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...