Hot Kofe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A salacious blend of their sexual fluids spilled out of her, but neither one of them paid it any mind. Cleaning up was the least of their concerns, right now they were both surfing that wave of euphoria that follows a mind-bending orgasm, unsure of whether they should be laughing or making out. Kofe elected to do both at once, giggling infectiously as she cupped his face in her hands and leaned down to kiss him, pulling him with her as she toppled over onto her side.

She buried him in flesh and fur, the two lovers pawing at each other, rolling around as they exchanged sordid kisses between bouts of laughter. They eventually settled into a comfortable pile, Kofe lounging spreadeagled on her back as Miller used her belly as a headrest, lying perpendicular to her. One of her arms was draped across his chest, and he closed his hand around one of her massive fingers, about the size of a banana to him. They took some time to recover, catching their breath and enjoying their afterglow for as long as it lasted, content with simply being close.

"So is this the next level you kept talking about?" Kofe asked, finally breaking the silence.

"Yeah, I think this probably qualifies as more than casual dating."

She laughed, manhandling him and dragging him into her arms. Once again he found himself enclosed in a prison of fur and fat, Kofe turning over onto her side so that she could better bury him beneath a landslide of breasts and paunch, nestling his head inside the cushion of her cleavage as she cradled his head in her enormous hand. It was like wearing a fluffy hat, and she began to stroke him, slowly massaging his scalp with her padded fingers as her gentle breathing hypnotized him. It was like sinking deep into a warm bed, but no mattress had been designed that even came close to this level of comfort and softness. Memory foam, waterbeds, they had nothing on Kofe.

"You doing okay down there?" she chuckled, noticing how quiet he had gotten.

"Yeah," he breathed, rubbing his cheek in her downy coat.

"You falling asleep? We can sleep like this if you want to, I don't mind."

"No, just comfy," he muttered. Truth be told, he kind of was falling asleep. He was exhausted, and the lingering pleasure was insidious, making his eyes heavy. He wasn't sure what he was feeling exactly, it was hard to pin down. Perhaps a kind of joy, but duller and more relaxing than the images that the word usually conjured. This joy was quiet and serene, gentle, warming him from within like a belly full of hot cocoa on a cold winter day.

"You're a lot of fun you know," she whispered, her tail curling around him possessively like a length of furry rope. "There's nothing stopping us from doing this every night if you want to. We don't need an excuse, we don't need a good reason, my bedroom door is always open. Feel free to bring another model kit over, that's fine too..."

"Sex and model kits? Now you're just spoiling me."

Her laugh reverberated through her body, her breasts and belly jiggling as they cushioned him.

"So," he continued, his tone becoming a little more serious. "Did you get what you wanted?"

"What do you mean?" Kofe asked, peering down at him as he looked up between the twin mounds of her breasts.

"You wanted to get me into bed from day one, right? Was I worth the wait?"

"I didn't get what I wanted," she chuckled, Miller giving her a confused look. She noticed his expression, beginning to elaborate. "When I first met you at my sandwich shop, I took an immediate liking to you. I'm not sure what it was about you that made you so irresistible. You're handsome of course, cute as a button, but I think it was the way that you carried yourself. When I pushed you, you didn't cave. You didn't melt into my arms as I expected, you pushed back. I sensed that you were attracted to me too, I caught you admiring me when you thought that I wasn't paying attention. I could practically smell the arousal on you whenever I started to push your buttons."

"You do come on pretty strong," he muttered.

"But despite that, you always did everything on your terms. At first, it was just a game to me, I wanted to see how long it would take before I could get you to break. But gradually, I started to see you in a different light. I started to notice traits that I would look for in a mate, not just in a fling. I tried to grow on you, to break down your walls one by one. But instead, you turned it right back around. When I took you to the sauna, that was my last ditch attempt, the ace up my sleeve. That was when the game ended, and I realized that I might not be able to have you after all. When I knew that I was the one who had been seduced, that it was my walls that had been torn down. The idea mortified me, it was unbearable. I had never felt so exposed before, it was like you were holding my heart in your hands."

"You didn't fail completely," Miller admitted, "you did grow on me over time. At first, I found you unbearably irritating, but I guess I was attracted to you. I didn't even realize it myself at the time. Something prevented me from just sending you packing, something made me humor you. The more I hung out with you, the more I started to see aspects of your personality that I liked. I think it was during our date at the restaurant when I really started to fall for you."

"You still won," Kofe added. "In the end, I didn't get a pliable human partner to experiment with, I kind of fell in love with you despite myself. I planned everything in advance, I turned the temperature down in my apartment so that you'd jump into bed with me, from the first day that we met I knew that I wanted to get you into the showers at the sauna. But I didn't plan to fall in love, none of it happened the way that I had expected."

"And is that...bad?"

"I'm a Polar, Jeff. You out-Polar'd me. You tricked me, you seduced me, you had me so fixated on you that I couldn't even sleep properly. No, it's not bad, it's like an indulgent fantasy that somehow came true. I was pretty much soaking my shorts whenever I was around you. But to answer your original question, yes, you were worth the wait. To a Polar, the wait is half the fun."

"So can I melt into your arms now, or would I have to forfeit my first place ribbon?"

"Melt away," she whispered, in that husky voice that he loved so much. So he did just that, relaxing into her embrace and letting her cushy body envelop him in warm, perfumed fur.

CHAPTER 10: PLAYING HOUSE

Miller stepped through the door to Kofe's apartment, the panel sliding closed behind him with a whoosh. His yellow overalls were stained with green liquid, as were the gloves that he was wearing, the goop matting his hair into clumps. Fortunately, he had managed to clean most of it off before leaving work, but he couldn't do much about what had seeped into his clothes.

"What smells like ethanol?" Kofe was standing at the kitchen counter with her back to him, her hourglass figure packed into a pair of woefully inadequate bike shorts that seemed to be stretched to their limits. The fabric was so close to breaking point that he could make out her white fur beneath it. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at him, laughing at the sight that she was presented with. "What the hell happened to you, Jeff?"

"Coolant leak," he grumbled, taking a step forward.

"Oh no no," she warned, waving a hand at him as she set down a kitchen knife and turned to face him. "Stay right there, we need to get you out of those clothes. No way am I letting you track coolant through the apartment."

He waited by the door as she vanished into the bedroom, emerging with a plastic bag in her hands.

"Come on," she said, standing in front of him and waving the bag. "Get 'em off."

Miller sighed, kicking off his boots and placing them in the bag. He shuffled out of his overalls and then pulled his shirt over his head, Kofe smirking at him as he stripped down to his underwear, dropping the sullied garments into the container.

"Dinner and a show," she chimed, "you sure know how to spoil a lady."

"You made dinner?" Miller asked, hopping on one leg as he struggled to remove a stubborn sock.

"Sandwiches, yeah. I made a meatball sub with cheese and sauces. It's real beef from Franklin, and I added some Borealan oils for flavor. I might be dipping into my own supply a little, but now that we have two incomes, I can take the hit."

"Awesome, I worked up an appetite today. I can probably eat like...a quarter of it."

"Are you going to tell me why you're covered from head to toe in what looks like green paint?"

"It's engine coolant from the motors that power the landing bay doors," Miller explained, finally succeeding in freeing himself from his sock. "We're supposed to test them every few months to make sure that they still work."

"I didn't see any doors when I flew in," Kofe said, "aren't those bays all open to space so that the ships can fly in and out?"

"In a way, yeah. There are force fields that keep the atmosphere in, but which let solid objects pass through. In an emergency, such as in an attack or if the power to the force field is knocked out, there are massive shutters that close to seal the bays. Wouldn't you know it, one of the engines was fucked, and it decided to expel about a gallon of coolant. Guess who was standing directly underneath it at the time?"

"An angry little tomato?"

He crossed his arms and glared up at her, Kofe failing to stifle another laugh.

"Alright tomato boy, let's get you into the shower. The sandwiches will keep."

He knew that arguing with her was pointless, and he also knew what a shower with Kofe entailed. Getting clean was only incidental to bathing when she was his companion. He couldn't complain, however. Ever since he had moved in with her a week prior, his quality of life had improved tenfold. He had liked his own apartment just fine of course, but Kofe wouldn't fit inside a human-sized dwelling, and so he had agreed to start moving his stuff over. Her apartment was massive by his standards, he could even fit a lot of his furniture into the space without much trouble. Having a human-sized chair to sit on was a welcome luxury.

It might have taken him a lot longer to move his stuff out, had Kofe not been able to carry the majority of his belongings in two washing machine-sized boxes on her shoulders. That had made for quite a sight as they walked through the residential quarter.

No longer did he have to come home to an empty apartment, making a meal out of whatever was quickest and easiest. Kofe usually got off work before he did and nobody had to remind her to start making food at the earliest opportunity. No longer did he try to fill the void in his life with his career, now it was overflowing with fat and fur.

He glanced into the living room as they passed it, his collection of model spaceships prominently displayed on shelves that Kofe had put up along the wall prior to his arrival. The torpedo frigate that they had built together was still sitting on her coffee table, it had a sentimental value to her that set it apart from the rest. On the kitchen table too was a half-built Warden patrol ship, the pieces scattered about as the box lay open beside a few empty snack wrappers. Maybe they'd do some more work on it later that night, assuming that their bathing didn't spill over into the bedroom and consume their entire evening as it so often did.

She turned sideways to squeeze through the door, her belly and butt catching on the frame. Once she had wriggled her way inside, she paused, beckoning to him with a clawed finger.

"Come on Jeff, what say you and me make a different kind of sandwich?"

He rolled his eyes and stepped through the doorway, Kofe wrapping him in her arms as the automatic door closed behind him.

THE END