All Comments on 'Hot New Friends Ch. 01'

by passionfever2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
FAC44443FAC44443almost 13 years ago
GREAT STORY

MY WIFE AND i HAVE BEEN READING IR STORIES ON LITEROTICA FOR YEARS. THIS IS THE BEST STORY WE HAVE EVER READ

HoneyPot83HoneyPot83almost 13 years ago
Great job!!!

This story is a great start. Keep up the good work and have fun "researching" LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star.

Didn't read the story voted 1 star anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Get the wife knocked up hundreds of times so she can keep the mixed race population expanding at a faster rate. The world needs more mixed race bastards and don't forget to get the stupid pathetic weak white husband to pay for them and make sure he never has sex ever again, in fact cut off his dick so he doesn't even think about sex, better yet turn him into a crossdressing freak like all white weak willed men are compared to the thier lords and masters the blackman with his monster 15inch long and 15inch wide dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
1 star

Shit story.White cucks? once your wife is blacked she doesn't need you anymore. Just kill them and get over it and get a life and find someone that cares about you..

playman64playman64almost 13 years ago
WOW

Loved it, can't wait to read the other ones.

BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Practical, sensual approach rewarded by Femme Domme readers with 4 Vote!

Regardless of racial comments, improvements could only be made in selecting a NMCF scenario! Imagine a room full of naked men, then taking advantage of randy cocks endeavoring to please a nymphomaniac-minded lady with a paddle and whip, to urge them to orgasm in every orifice? Now that would be worthy of a 5 Vote from an orgy experience satisfied female reader! Black males make for great 'DP' lovers by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Cuckold+whorebitch+skank+whorenotdead+sickfuckedupwriter=1*

BentheTrollBentheTrollover 12 years ago
Ignore 1* moron.

Your story has much to commend it and did not deserve the anonymous, negative comments. Great pic. I guess you have been swamped with e-mails.

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 12 years ago
Thank you for this first effort

I enjoyed this first effort, and look forward to reading your other submissions. The story was entertaining although I found it hard to put myself in the place of any of the protagonists.

Both couples were certainly willing participants. This is unusual behavior for most people, so generally the writer is expected to provide some explanation for their willingness. Although there was early discussion of interest when the women were separated from the men, the discussions felt forced rather than authentic and natural.

Maybe both couples swing and one couple recognizes the other couple from an ad they saw in a local swingers magazine. Maybe they have mutual friends who are also swingers and mention of the mutual friends cause them to suspect sexual interest. Maybe their early discussions are more subtle and they develop gradually.

If the attraction between couples was motivated at least partially on different skin colors, there may be some benefit to exploring why this is a motivator for everyone. Is it the attraction of forbidden fruit? Is it a desire for someone clearly different than the spouse, regardless of whether the difference is height, weight, hair color, skin color? Knowing those motivations helps give substance to the character and perhaps gives the reader something to which they can relate.

Although most people do not mind spelling and grammatical errors, there were quite a few, and self-editing or a volunteer editor would resolve these technical issues.

Please keep writing.

patilliepatillieabout 4 years ago
Fag, cuck shit!

With a topping of mudshark.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous