All Comments on 'Hot New Friends Ch. 03'

by passionfever2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Nice ...

How about a follow up from Tom's point of view .....

What he thinks when he sees his wife & Tanya together....

What feels when he's doing the other wife ....& what the other

wife feels when she's being done ....etc....

playman64playman64almost 13 years ago
VERY VERY GOOD

I really enjoyed reading and cumming to all 3 chapters.

I Like watching Black on White, your profile pix really helped me with the visual as I stroked.

LOVED THEM.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1*

Cuckold+whorebitch+skank+whorenotdead+sickfuckedupwriter=1*

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerover 12 years ago
Unusual direction

I was surprised and puzzled by the various directions taken by this story. A little of the problem was that James was called Will a few times, and Sam was called Sue once by Tanya.

Obviously the main characters drew a distinction between same-room swap and closed door swinging.

I was surprised that you had Sam want to deep throat and have full anal penetration with a long and thick cock. However, once I accepted that this was what the character wanted, and wanted more than once, there was a sudden switch to her no longer wanting it, or even wanting to swing with a more gentle couple.

If you wanted to continue this storyline with Will, Tanya, Tom, and Sam, there are several possibilities. Perhaps Tanya and Sam will get together, and have it become a threesome with Will or Tom. Perhaps Will and Tom can take turns while the other watches. Perhaps they can vacation together and remained swapped for the duration of the vacation. Or perhaps Tom and Sue can introduce Will and Tanya to a white couple who are in the lifestyle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous