Hot New Friends Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Tom, I am so sorry. If I hadn't been so enthralled with his big cock, none of this would have happened."

Hell, hon, I was just as much to blame as you. I gave you the "free pass." So lets just get you better and put it behind us."

I was out of work three days. I was lucky there was no permanent damage, especially to my ass. No way in hell will I ever let anyone put something that size in my back door again.

Tom and I got back to normal. He started remodeling Will and Tanya's home. I had not been happy at my job for quite awhile, so I quit and worked with Tom on their place. It was good to be with them again. Nothing sexual yet, just friends doing things together. Tanya and I were a little more than just friends, with our hugging and kissing but that was as far as we went, also.

A couple more weeks passed and other than grilling steaks a few times the four of us didn't go out or anything.

Then one evening Tom came home and asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner, a show and then dancing, this Saturday night, with Will and Tanya.

I was so happy to be going out again. "Of course, honey, it has been to long, since we went out with them."

"But Tom, what about afterwards. Are we going to get together with them like we used to."

"The three of us discussed it today and it will be up to you. No pressure. They know about what happened with James and would rather have us for just friends, than have something happen to upset you and strain our friendship."

"It has been so good, lately, just the two of us. I have not given any thought to having sex with anyone but each other. Let's see where the evening leads. I would have no problem getting with them but not sure I want too. Our love life has never been better." I rubbed his crotch and told him to be ready because I was going to be needing a lot of loving later.

Saturday afternoon came and I told Tom, I was going to get dressed up real sexy for him, to take me out tonight.

I have this purple cotton dress, that in itself is not sexy, but because it buttons down the front, leaving some buttons undone, top and bottom, makes it quite revealing. It comes about 3 inches above the knees.

That, with sheer, nude thigh highs, black high heeled sandals, black thong and no bra, sure got my husband's attention, since I left 2 buttons on top and three on the bottom unbuttoned. Bending over just slightly, would expose my breasts to the nipples and crossing my legs would let the dress fall away and my stocking tops could be seen.

We went to pickup Will and Tanya. She had the same idea. Simple but sexy. A white, lightweight shift that came about 4 inches above her knees and was tight enough to ride way up her nude, ebony legs. It was obvious she was braless. Her little brown nipples were a shadow in the top of her dress.

Needless to say, us two old hotties, caused a stir wherever we went. Our husbands walked behind us making lewd remarks and enjoying the show.

We splurged on lobster tail and filet mignon and a couple bottles of very expensive white wine. Will and Tanya, insisted on paying as a tip to Tom for the great work he was doing on their home.

After dinner we took in a stage show at a casino and stayed for the dancing afterwards. I danced with Tom and Will, as did Tanya. Then the band started a slow song and Tanya took my hand and led me to the dance floor. She took me in her arms and kissed my neck and whispered, "Sue, I want you. I want to spend a whole day, with us in each other's arms, making love. "

As we continued to dance, people were looking at us, but neither of us cared one bit.

"Tanya, I can't wait. Let's get together on Monday spend the day, in a Jacuzzi room at the Atlantis. I will make the arrangements."

The song ended and we walked back to our husbands, hand in hand and told them we were ready to go home.

We went to our own homes. There would be no swapping tonight. But I knew once Tanya and I got together, we would be sharing each other's husbands again, probably next weekend.

I am beginning to crave big black cock again and I know Tom, my husband, is ready for an evening with Tanya.


I feel I have taken this story as far as I am able. If anyone has any ideas, it would be appreciated. If not I will start another story line.

12