All Comments on 'Hot Rod'

by LADay

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PassionateKissesPassionateKissesover 17 years ago
Another one coming?

I liked it. It definitely needs a part two... go for it!

oriondogoriondogover 17 years ago
I liked it

it just needs alittle more detail. More please, Please, PLEASE.

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 17 years ago
good story

Very good story! Just needs more details. It has alot of potential. Please keep it up and do a second chapter!

This story will be mentioned on the Aurthors hangout review thread.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT!

Definatley needs a second chapter! This was HOT!

Dneal06Dneal06about 17 years ago
Excellent!!

Good job on a hot topic for me! I have a few here as well you might enjoy. Dave's Surprise Ch. 1, 2, 3, 4...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hott

loved the story man, only wish my wife would do the same

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ha!

The hubby's got some nerve feeling angry- double standards much?!

That was seriously HOT. Sequel, please??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read what happens next. I too am a husband who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. I've actually been caught by my wife, similar to what happened in your story. I was terrified of her reaction but when I saw her topless and rubbing her cunt, I knew she was turned on by what she saw. Later, when we had a long talk about it, I confessed that I'd been sucking cock for a few years and that I had just started getting fucked. She told me she often had dreams and fantasies about having a 3-some with me and another hot man. We then arranged it with one of my hot well-hung male lovers and we've been having a great time ever since. Please tell more stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I wish it happened

This guy needs to grow some balls and at least fight for his wife.

While stationed in Germany my wife was enjoying sex with her college English teacher's thicker cock. I wanted her to invite him for a threesome but she must have known I wanted to feel his cock in my mouth and ass. That was a great two years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Is there more😍

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

It was good up until the last few sentences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLADay@LADay
I am a 50+-year-old woman who likes to read and write erotica and romance. I have 20 books available on Amazon and I have a few works in progress. I am looking for friends only. www.la-dayauthor.com