Hot Shop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers

"Pensions?" I had remembered what had been written in Chloe's documentation from the other company.

Mr Mohan sighed.

"Yes. We have been told that we should be involved in workplace pensions. That will be sorted out and backdated. Your advice is expensive, Malcolm, but if we had listened to you earlier? We didn't. That's why I need to apologise to you. You were giving us good professional advice and we ignored it. We're sorry. We can't do much about you. We can for Chloe and the others."

"Thank you," I said. "I'll do my best to help Chloe."

"I know you will. And you probably will even after you've left us. If Chloe will sign to accept the contract I'll leave you two. I know you have better plans for this evening than talking to me. Chloe?"

I passed a pen to Chloe. She signed one copy of the contract offer without looking through it. She trusted the Mohans. She gave the signed copy to Mr Mohan.

"Thank you, Chloe. You'll get another email tonight about the temporary change of uniform."

We stood up. Chloe kissed Mr Mohan on the cheek.

"Thank you," she said.

"No, Chloe. I should thank you, and Malcolm."

He shook both our hands as he left. Once the door had shut behind him Chloe grabbed me and kissed me hard.

"Now we have the rest of the evening to ourselves," she said.

"Just the evening?" I queried.

"And Tuesday onwards, and..."

+++

That evening was the first of Malcolm and Chloe as friends and lovers. The next year was sometimes difficult at work but not away from it. We already knew each other as colleagues and friends. During that year we found ourselves as lovers. After six months we were engaged.

The End.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers