All Comments on 'Hot Shop'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gravyruggravyrugover 7 years ago
Nice little story

But the ending was kind of tacked-on, rushed, and unsatisfying. It would actually have been better to leave off the final epilogue paragraph.

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 7 years ago
5* of course

Very nice little story.

Thank you.

There is nothing wrong with the brief epilogue. This is not a story which should go on and on.

Everything has come together and an elegant ending tying it together was best.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Great story!

Thanks a God! An beautiful story. Really romantic. I liked.

Only one thing, is a little short, but a good to read and lovely.

Great Job!

5* for you!

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
Great Story!

I found many things to be rather humorous; but, I realize that I am reading from the standpoint of an American "manager"! It makes very good sense to me from an employee relations and customer comfort - but also from the standpoint of the condition of the stock! And you added in most definite love story growing in the background! * * * * * !

Handley_PageHandley_Pageover 7 years ago
Yet another demonstraton

of how to do it properly.

It's a damned good tale and well-told.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very, very nice

Just a bit too pat, especially at the end. But nicely done none the less!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, but it could have been better if the ending wasn't so short.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story.

Not exactly what I expected as reading it on Literotica, but i loved it very much.

The two Mohans: as if taken from real life. I'm sure you had two real people in mind when you wrote the story.

But I have to admit that the commentators who complain about the rushed ending have a point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...