Hot Smoke and Sassafrass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH MY GOD HONEY! LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO TO YOUR FACE!" I choked, after my orgasm began to subside. But she wasn't done with me yet...

Cum steaks drenched her lovely features.

"I know! Do it again!! Pull it out, baby! Pull it out and jerk off all over my face! I want to feel your cum squirting against my lips! I've been mean to you, teasing you with my smoking! Now it's time to pay me back! Show me what my smoking has done to you! Pull your stiff cock out and jack it off in front of my face! Fuck it through your fist against my face.. DAMN IT, HONEY!! Spurt all over my lips, please!"

GOD!! She was screaming the last three sentences. I went out of my mind with unbridled lust! I had to plaster her face! It had to be done now!

I struggled to extract my still hard dick from the trousers while she cooed and took a drag from her cigarette. I finally unzipped, pulled my aching prick out, and began to jerk off mere inches from her lips just as she blew smoke at the dripping head! I pushed my hips forward and fucked the dribbling tip around those pursed, smoking lips.

I felt the approach of another bone shaking orgasm and there was nothing I could do to stop it! She knew what was going to happen. She wanted it as badly as I!

Sensing my nearness, my wife pulled away to take another long drag while I jerked off like a teenager in front of her face. And then, with the cigarette in her hand she pushed mine out of the way, grabbed my wet dick and began violently jacking it in front of her lips as she teasingly blew smoke at the bloated head! The clopping wet sounds caused by the motion of hand jerking off my cock filled the air around us. It sent both of us into orbit. I watched her rock in the throes of her own orgasm while she beat me off!

That was all I could take! The sight of my wife's beautiful face, covered with sloppy cum from the earlier orgasm blown through my slacks, and those wet red sexy lips blowing smoke at my prick head was too much for this weakling to stand!

I started to spurt, just as she put the reddened filter to her lips to take another puff. The first shot hit her hand and draped over the cigarette AND her lips! WOW! That sent me into a series of hard spurts! The next three were thick and sloppy as she turned her face to exhale. They creamed across her ovaling lips in fat lines. She moaned and continued to blow the smoke from her last drag as I forcefully splattered jit all over her face, neck and perfumed hair.

It was everywhere! Cum dripped in long strands from her nose, her lips, the cigarette... even her earrings! It was an all too familiar sight even though I had never experienced such an act! Then I remembered! Vincent's porn movie... from the shoebox... When I was a teen!

It was picture perfect!...

Part 3: We Get Our Act Together

I stared down from my position on the ladder. My breathing ragged. I was completely overwhelmed by the shear sexual beauty of Becky's sperm-laden face. In complete awe of the unbridled passion that just took place between the two of us! My dripping cock, which stuck straight out from the open zipper of my cum saturated trousers, remained rock hard in my hand.

She looked up at me, her eyes glazed over with newfound pleasure and her face streaming with my wet offerings. Her breasts heaved under the saturated blouse she wore as our eyes met in a lustful stare… A stare, which wouldn't have been broken even if a freight train suddenly thundered through the kitchen. Not a word passed between us.

Everything seemed to have stopped during those passionate smoke-filled moments. The movements and sounds of the outside world ceased to be. The only movement that existed was the wanton sexual activity transpiring between my wife and I. The only sounds were that of my cock being wetly jacked off, moans of hot pleasure and our labored breathing. This feeling of solitude continued while we looked into each other's eyes. Then, the sounds of the world filtered back in around us, breaking the spell.

"I really got you THAT stiff, and made you spurt THAT hard, just by smoking a cigarette?" she asked, cum still dripping from her face.

I nodded.

"AND LOOK! JESUS!... You' re STILL hard!" she exclaimed, running her hand up and down the sticky length causing more cum to ooze out.

I nodded dumbly, again.

"WHEW!... Okay then," she breathed. "Let's go and see if we can make this thing go down!"

She led me down the ladder grasping the head of my stiff member. She picked up her cigarettes and lighter, and we made our way into the bedroom, with her pulling me along that way. After placing the cigarettes and lighter on the night table next to our bed, she quickly undressed. I struggled to remove my cum-soaked clothing.

We lay on the bed in a heated embrace, our passion renewed. I kissed the cum off her face as I roughly stabbed my cock into her wet pussy and began a slow rhythm that had us both panting before long! Our love making continued at this deliciously slow pace for a while... that is, until she decided to 'turn on the heat!'

She was moaning when she casually reached over and pulled out a fresh cigarette from the pack on the table next to the bed.

My blood began to boil watching her put the filter tip between her painted lips. She lit it... and my plunges into her pussy suddenly became harder and more insistent. She took a long cheek-hollowing pull on the filter with the glowing tip of the cigarette only millimeters from my face!

I started to slam my rigid organ into her with such force, it made her gasp the tight ball of smoke down to her lungs. She looked SO FUCKING HOT with her face contorted into a mask of complete ecstasy, her mouth gasping open as she pulled the cigarette away from her lips! I was fucking her cunt as hard as I could by the time she pursed her lips to begin hotly blowing the smoke in my face! After her exhale, she SCREAMED out in orgasm while I rocked her back and forth, smacking her head against our bedroom wall!

After her orgasm subsided, she calmed down enough to continue her 'bad girl' smoking act for me, an act she would perfect in the years to come, as I fucked the hell out of her... casually smoking as if nothing much was going on! At one point, she even reached for her lipstick and re-applied a fresh coat before taking another sexy drag! THIS was a calculated move on her part! A stroke of genius! Watching her do this had it's desired effect on me! My balls churned. I began to spurt as I pulled out and made my way along side of her body, on my knees, trying to get to her face in time.

The anticipation of the impending sperm bath was clearly visible in her facial expression. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open in a slight smile as she pulled the lipstick coated cigarette, balanced in the 'V' of her fingers, away from her full lips to inhale the mixture of smoke and air. GOD, SHE LOOKED HOT! I wanted so much for that moment to be forever suspended in time. As if captured in a photograph or paused in a video. BUT, there was no way on earth of hold back the forceful orgasm in progress!

By the time I reached her face, my cock was already squirting like a ruptured water main! I jerked off just above her ovaled lips as she exhaled smoke all around the spurting head. I had never cum SO violently in my life! All of the first four pulses shot from my cock in long ropes past her smoking lips. The ending drips fell in gobs all over her face. They sailed across the bed to land on the pack of cigarettes and in the ashtray on the nightstand as her smoke curled around my pumping cock in hand. She blew the smoke hard enough to reach my face. Second hand smoke...BAH!! Even the heady aromatic smell made me shoot HARDER!! I angled my prick down to criss-cross her face with several lines of hot jit!...I angled it down even more to rub the head all over and around her O-shaped lips while I was still spurting hard.

She was moaning and encouraging me the whole time to be my nastiest!...

"Oh yes honey," she moaned. "Be my lipstick! Ah, shoot harder! Coat my lips! Shove your dick up against my face while you're shooting off like that! DROWNED ME IN YOUR CUM!"

I couldn't believe she had another orgasm during all that, fueled by what she was saying AND DOING! She took to my fetish quicker than it took me to build it over the years! I could tell that the best was yet to come. More forbidden lust waited!

The whole experience, that hot summer's afternoon, was nothing less than a hardcore wet dream come to life!

She was late for work... and I still hadn't fixed the kitchen light!...

Part 4: We Take Our 'Act' On the Road.

From that moment on, Becky, that sweet-witty-perceptive-intelligent girl with whom I exchanged vows only ten years before, became ONE HOT BITCH!! She KNEW her smoking turned me on so! It was my fault, really. I handed her the loaded gun! She would use it every chance she'd get, no matter where we were and at anytime. It was pleasurable torture... FOR THE BOTH OF US!

She also understood, that at any moment she wanted, I could easily be teased and seduced with the slightest effort on her part! TALK ABOUT PAVLOV'S DOG!!! I'm sure the Russian physiologist had never dreamed of anything like this! Literally, just the sound of her lighter clicking into action was enough to send my cock pointing skyward in my pants to coat the inside with copious amounts of pre-cum. My wife LOVED the sight of that happening to me! She would light up and take quick glances below my belt at the tent and rapidly growing sticky spot. I never wore underwear, so my dick and balls were always well defined, to the point where you could tell what religion I was!

This also would take it's toll on Becky! I mean, she REALLY got off on teasing me in public, watching my cum spurt and the wet spot grow larger without so much as touching me!

Then... she took the next dangerous step to satisfy her urge. She started to get into jerking me off, with my prod still confined in my trousers, in public places where she KNEW the chances of being caught were good! This was her particular addition to the fetish and fast becoming one of my favorites. She enjoyed the sight and feel of my stiff prick throbbing and shooting off in my saturated slacks as a result of her expert manipulations and sensual smoking! When I'd spurt off, I'd watch her thighs rubbing together, listen to her breathing become rapid and her eyes roll up into her head. I'm not kidding! She absolutely loved jacking me off through my loose trousers! Once, we went out to an exclusive restaurant in town (sound familiar?). I was in my best 'bib and tucker.' Becky looked especially hot that night. She had dressed in a slinky black evening gown and was wearing black strappy high heels. Her shoulder length hair was permed slightly back behind her ears. I remember, she wore long sexy dangling earrings. [I guess this is another fetish of mine. I'm a push over for slutty earrings!]

Becky's face was absolutely radiant! Her lipstick and make-up, impeccably applied, gave her face that look of sexual prowess I SO enjoy. Distractive, to say the least. She had chosen the reddest and wettest looking lip gloss to wear that night. Her lips positively shimmered in various angles of light. I walked into the restaurant with extreme pride at having her by my side! The maitre d' escorted us to our table and we sat down to begin enjoying an exciting evening. My wife was about to show me just HOW exciting it could get!!

The tables at this fine establishment were fairly private. A kind of large high-backed booth affair with leather seats. Surrounding the top of the booth were potted foliage chiefly made up of orchids and other exotic flowering plants. This added to the feeling of solitude. Becky and I could sit next to each other in the large booth and look out onto the floor of the restaurant at the other diners as they sat innocently eating their meals.

The tables had another great feature I should mention. Long tablecloths spilling almost all the way to the floor, so no one could see what was about to transpire!

The waiter took our wine order and left us to converse on the events of our day. My attention was intensely riveted on Becky's face and the raw sexual beauty she exuded as she talked on about what happened at work. I found my cock growing steadily as I watched her reach into her purse for her B&H's menthol 100s (not a plug) and place them on the table in front of her. I was not aware of it, but she had already begun to tease me by not lighting a cigarette right away. She merely removed one from the pack, and placed it between her slender fingers, using it teasingly as a prop in her conversation. That was sexy enough! She had painted her long fingernails in deep red polish. That, in stark contrast with her all white cigarette send my heads in a spin... BOTH of them, if you catch my drift! Forgive me, but I wanted to spurt all over her THEN.

When she finally brought the filter to those lips of hers and sweetly asked for a light, my dick was so stiff it hurt. The thick flow of pre-cum already completely saturated my loose dress slacks. I was thinking of toddling off to the men's room to take care of this 'problem' if I could only figure out a way of getting there without anyone noticing. But I stayed.

I lit her cigarette and never noticed her other hand being placed on my knee. I should had known she was well aware of my raging wet hard-on. I was so taken with her intoxicating beauty, I never saw what was about to happen. While talking casually, the little wench made certain no one noticed her hand creeping up my thigh to my aching cock. The cum-soaked tent in my pants and my stiffy encased within would be her reception committee!

I gasped in surprise and pent up sexual tension when her hand closed around my swollen dick through the material. She began to mold the wet sticky fabric all around it, while taking a long sexy drag from her lipstick-coated cigarette! She then leaned in close to my face and exhaled through ovaled wet lips.

"Oooh my," she declared. "You poor baby! Did my smoking get you ALL SWOLLEN and WET down there again? Auh... tisk tisk... Well, we can't just take you out here! NO! hmmmm... Well... I guess I'll just have to make it pop in your pants!! Auh... I know it hurts. I'll make it pop and you'll feel much better. I'll make the swelling go down, my poor tortured husband."

And with that, she proceeded to squeeze the sticky material around my rock hard prick, which was sticking straight up in my slacks by then, and vigorously jack it up and down while taking sexy drags from her cigarette! My pants were so wet, the fabric molded around my cock as if it were tightly upholstered! Every detail there for her hand to feel during it's slick trips up and down! I was worried someone would hear the sexy chopping sounds of my cock being wetly jacked off through my trousers. When no one seemed to catch on, I gave in to the exquisite nastiness of it all, sat back and relaxed as much as possible! I began to bucked my hips, forcing my encased prick up into her pumping fist.

"Make it pop honey! PLEASE! Make it pop! It hurts SO bad!!" I breathed, out of control.

Her breathing became ragged as her hand raced up and down in a slick motion on the obscene sticky tent of my pants. I could tell at that point she was beginning to experience an orgasm of her own. She intended to take us both there! All around us, people were carrying on normal conversations and eating their meals while I was having my stiff dick violently jerked off through my trousers by the most beautiful woman in the room! THIS WAS TOO MUCH!!!!

I quickly approached my orgasm and groaned softly while she took another drag and blew it in my sweaty face. I had to stop myself from screaming out loud. My dick throbbed uncontrollably in her hand and began to shoot off wad upon wad in my soaked pants! I spurted SO long and SO hard, it oozed through the fabric and dripped in sloppy strands off her pistoning fist! We were completely out of control. I had to stop her well after our mutual orgasms had subsided for fear of some one noticing our bodies jerking in our seats! We did our best to calm down and look around. The business of the restaurant went on as usual. No one noticed.

After that, we ate dinner and talked about a way of getting me out of there without anyone taking notice to my fully cum-soaked slacks...

Part 5: "...Slow Down, I'll Tell You When!...I May Never Walk Again!..."

Well, our sexual exploits continued much the same for a while with slight deviations here and there. My wife became more brazen in her attempts to bring me off in public. It was almost like the effects of a strong narcotic. She needed it to fuel her own desires. And she had to have more of it! Each time she succeeded in making me spurt off in my drawers, the more exciting it was for her. She told me she'd also achieve an orgasm whenever she would jack me off through my pants with other people around. She guessed it had to do with the risk of being caught doing something so nasty and so naughty to a man in a public place, and having to explain her actions. You know?..."Nice girls don't smoke, and they just don't go around putting their hand on a man's thing in his pants with the intent of beating him off to a climax!"

She also loved the feeling of power she had over me while performing such a down-and-dirty act! She got off on teasing me almost to the point of a ripping orgasm and then, with a saucy smile, remove her hand from my tented britches just to see what I'd do! There were times where I had to grab my cock through my slacks to bring myself off when she'd do that! This was also a spectacle she enjoyed a great deal. DAMN! She could be SUCH A BITCH sometimes!... and I LOVED IT!!

Anyway, our little games began to take on new dimensions. Theatrics came into being! We planned scenes and acted out sexual plays to be performed at home, or in public. These plays were based on mutual fantasies. First, the idea would be conceived. Then, discussions on detail took place... the where, when and how of it all. Direction and dialogue would be easy. They would develop spontaneously on location during the play. The plot would form as a result of our interaction, also to happen on location. Just discussing the details would turn us on so much, we'd have to move the conference into the bedroom. Becky liked being the dictatorial director in these discussions! I would lick and suck her wet pussy, playing the 'yes' man, while she smoked and talked about the production.

One time, we staged this whole scene where I went to this out-of-the-way bar we had discovered while on vacation the year before. It's located in a Jersey shore community that's normally quiet for most of the year. But come summer, it becomes a raunchy party haven for mostly college kids looking to let their hair down during break. Anyway, this bar is always jam packed with people. The music is too loud. Everybody's sloshed, horny and there for the same purpose. To boink ... or to be boinked! AH! The perfect place to stage our little 'sex act!'

After days of talking about it, the 'big night' finally arrived! Discussion was kept to a minimum on exactly what we planned on doing, once there. We were to act out a scene of a 'barfly' and a guy, who's just minding his own business, meeting for the first time. I got there before Becky, as planned, and waited with a semi-hard johnson. Foaming at the pants, with the thought of what might happen here tonight!

I sat at the bar, nursing a scotch, with my eyes riveted on the front doors and waiting for Becky's entrance to begin this little play. The wait was a long one! An hour slowly ticked by, and still no Becky. I began to worry that she was caught up in work and had forgotten our plans for the evening. Another Hour torturously dragged on as I watched the bar fill to capacity with mostly horny guys out for a lay. This made me nervous! What if she comes in and I'm not able to get to her in time? I'd have to pull some slobbering fraternity brat off of her! I started to get angry. WHERE WAS SHE, DAMN IT?!